Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Non-lethal weapons used against Researchers

topsecretresearch

Buh-bye. At least I got a new avatar.

• Like 2

One minute it's all gung-ho about how the MIB with their microwave weapons won't stop TSR from exposing the truth and he'll continue posting, but a few posts poking fun at the funny alien sketches on his website, and he's out the door?

If the gubmint are monitoring this they'll save a fortune by switching from microwave weaponry to making fun of UFO "researchers".

• Like 2

Fussy individual..

Acknowledge my "truths" or I'll quit! This thread has been so entertaining.

• Like 1

Because of the questionable moderating and 10 against 1 ratio of negative people who seem to have a problem with aliens and want to flame and trash every thread I have to throw in the towl on the UM forums.

Wow, you get harassed electronically (still TBD how and why) by the Government, but you straighten your back and vow to continue the fight, yet you post on UM and run into a few critical questions and you bow out?

That says a lot more about your and your so-called research than it does about UM. And I daresay the questions raised were both to the point and very relevant, yet absolutely ignored and remain to be addressed at this time. That tells a lot. But not to worry, you are neither the first nor the last poster here pulling that trick. Frankly, your type is a dime a dozen and I also think it is pretty descriptive for the field of UFOlogy in general; no wonder it is not taken seriously.

See ya'

Good luck in finding somewhere more receptive to your imaginative tales.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

Wow, you get harassed electronically (still TBD how and why) by the Government, but you straighten your back and vow to continue the fight, yet you post on UM and run into a few critical questions and you bow out?

That says a lot more about your and your so-called research than it does about UM. And I daresay the questions raised were both to the point and very relevant, yet absolutely ignored and remain to be addressed at this time. That tells a lot. But not to worry, you are neither the first nor the last poster here pulling that trick. Frankly, your type is a dime a dozen and I also think it is pretty descriptive for the field of UFOlogy in general; no wonder it is not taken seriously.

Good luck in finding somewhere more receptive to your imaginative tales.

Cheers,

Badeskov

I don't think I even said it was by the government. The US Government sucks though.

No offence TSR but I don't believe that for a second.

I don't expect people who come here just to show they don't believe in this or that to believe or like what I post. What's funny is you come to this silly forum to act like a skeptic.

WHere`s Muldner & Scully when you need them? :tu:

FYI. In real life the scandalous FBI sucks.

Edited by topsecretresearch

Why don't Faraday cages work?

They are very commonly used to shield places or things from EM radiation (like microwaves). Servers rooms in buildings and MRI rooms in hospitals commonly have Faraday cages built into the design to prevent interference from outside EM radiation.

And as I said above, microwave ovens have Faraday cages built into them. Three solid metal sides inside block microwaves from leaking and the mesh at the front has holes smaller than the wavelength of microwave radiation that allows you to see in without allowing you to be fried by microwave radiation getting out.

Soemone is really electronic harassing. I can't say for sure it is microwaves. It's like a high-pitched ringing sensation. When you approach the room it gets stronger and has a pulsating effect.

I can't get into detail for obvious reasons. The person doing it would just adapt and knows what works and doesn't work.

I genuinely believe you should get tested for underlying mental health issues & I'm not trying to be smart here either.

You can say that about most people who have a problem with aliens and come to forums like these.

One minute it's all gung-ho about how the MIB with their microwave weapons won't stop TSR from exposing the truth and he'll continue posting, but a few posts poking fun at the funny alien sketches on his website, and he's out the door?

If the gubmint are monitoring this they'll save a fortune by switching from microwave weaponry to making fun of UFO "researchers".

You're putting words in my mouth. I never stated "MIBs" and don't know if it is "mircowaves."

The symptoms "topsecretresearch" describe are common with schizophrenics, as is the delusion that they have been "selected" by some invisible organization for harassment by unexplainable torture devices.

Anyone can see that "topsecretresearch" has done nothing more than copy stuff he found on the Internet and posted it here.

I don't suffer from schizophrenia. In perfect health. This started to happen to me and another relative around the same time. I never stated who it was from.

I don't expect people who come here just to show they don't believe in this or that to believe or like what I post. What's funny is you come to this silly forum to act like a skeptic.

Perhaps I should explain it differently for you. You claim that you are being targeted and harassed because of the information about aliens that you have compiled and shared from internet sources correct? If that is so then you are just a middle man. You are simply sharing what others have uncovered. Why do you think that makes you worthy of harassment in the scheme of things? That amounts to treating the symptoms and not the disease. I'm surprised your harassers can even point the ever-so-vague-yet-nefarious Brain Scrambling Device TM in the right direction, they sound like imbeciles.

You can say that about most people who have a problem with aliens and come to forums like these.

Who has a problem with aliens here? I haven't seen anybody having a problem with aliens. What I have seen, though, is posters having a problem with the alleged evidence of alien visitation.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

Soemone is really electronic harassing. I can't say for sure it is microwaves. It's like a high-pitched ringing sensation. When you approach the room it gets stronger and has a pulsating effect.

I can't get into detail for obvious reasons. The person doing it would just adapt and knows what works and doesn't work.

If it is electronic harassment, a Faraday will work. Basic physics tells you so.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

I don't think I even said it was by the government. The US Government sucks though.

You have all options of addressing the points of critique raised over a number of posts and this is what you come back with? That said, to address the above:

<snip>

In my opinon. Anything thing you see online and in literature concerning UFOs is fair game. It's unclassified material and the researcher in the public domain hasn't taken a security oath.

So this definitely is not a good thing and is an abuse of power.

That says Government right there.

One could make the case that I'm a trouble maker and I use UFOs for disuptive purposes. I guess this could be viewed as a threat to a national security person who knows there is more to the subject matter. People like me may want disclosure to see total pandamonia or chaos. Taking great pleasure in seeing the walls around those keepin these secrets crumble as they look on in total horror. However I believe if people can figure out things using free speech and looking at material (UFO cases) that is unclassified then it no longer should be a secret. The Government should take to position that times have changed. It must adapt and change with these time. You can't have this national security military agenda dictating things. Technology could easily be abused and used against your own people espcially if there is a lack of oversight.

And here you outright state so.

So, back to the point that you so far have nothing. You still have nothing even given all opportunities to defend your now rather untenable position.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

Because of the questionable moderating and 10 against 1 ratio of negative people who seem to have a problem with aliens and want to flame and trash every thread I have to throw in the towl on the UM forums.

See ya'

I thought you were leaving?

• Like 3

I thought you were leaving?

He'll stick around until he figures out that critical thinking is a trait that is actually quite resilient here at UM.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

Of course this can't be a high-pitched ringing sound in the room.

So you believe that your invisible tormentors don't know what they're doing?

• Like 1

Critical thinking is a very good thing...everyone should try it! :yes:

Lilly, it indeed is!

Cheers,

Badeskov

So it is another conspiracy theory?

This is a decent read. Of course they could be part of the ebil cartel to torture UFO info desseminators.....

What room?

See ya'

Stu

How about some critical thinking for yourself. Look at your "evidence" objectively and you will see why it is ten to one.

Probably be 11 to 1 when another joins the conversation too.

Fair go Stu

Is this

har5.jpg

Actually supposed to convince someone that aliens are visiting earth?

What would you say to a skeptic that provided this level of "evidence"? You would not accept it for a second and belittle it. At least we had a smile on our faces. Like the robot alien with the cheesy grin and no ears.

If nothing else, you have inspired a couple of people to change their avatar. :D

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 4

I don't suffer from schizophrenia. In perfect health. This started to happen to me and another relative around the same time. I never stated who it was from.

The key word here well could be "relative". Genetics and all that?

Although.............

paranoia.jpg

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1