Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 3
topsecretresearch

Non-lethal weapons used against Researchers

205 posts in this topic

There's a Mind Control Forum?

It's not really a forum. It's a collection of wild testimonies written by semi-functional schizophrenics over the years. They all claim that they are not suffering from a disease but are being victimized by unexplainable technology operated by one or more of the following... aliens, the secret New World Order, the American government, the Finnish government, the Canadian government, a secret Neo-Nazi government, the CIA, the DEA, the Postal Service (not the band), NASCAR, the local police, a criminal syndicate, neighbors down the street, or their ex-husbands.

The testimonies range from screaming in misspellings and grammatical errors to well written dissections of the hidden world of Mind Control which we foolish people haven't a clue exists. Those who are familiar with the symptoms of schizophrenia will recognize the jumps in logic, the misinterpretation of mundane events and observations, the egocentricity of paranoia (the world exists around them), and their sensations associated with CNS disorders (numbness, hot flashes, tingling in extremities, and so on). Many describe how they discovered they were "different" as children and how the technology is being used against them so they can't use their abilities to stop all wars and hunger or do something else the bad guys don't want. topsecretresearch's claims fit right in.

The only common theme is the existence of mind control technology which never has an explanation -- it exists because it must exist. A small minority say it was given to us by aliens. One of my favorites claims that God is actually an alien life force that evolved and lives on another planet and is trying to prevent the evil government from using this horrible technology which "God" foolishly gave them, including other devices like a time machine! They provide no explanations because they just "know" these things.

1 person likes this

Strange. I spent 8-12 hours a day inside a Faraday cage (doing an RF electronics project) and never noticed a bit of difference in thought processes either inside or outside the cage.

Obviously that was because the CIA wasn't beaming microwave messages into your dental implants to prevent you from curing the world's diseases!

I've just read through this thread open mouthed.Urgent psychiatric care needed fast!

1 person likes this

I've just read through this thread open mouthed.Urgent psychiatric care needed fast!

You don't have to be crazy to post here...but it helps!

With respect to the OP, I think it's long past time this thread was put to bed - there's nothing to be gained by keeping this going.

Closed.

1 person likes this