Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Family claims injuries caused by haunting

Still Waters

A French family said they have sustained injuries from flying objects at their home, which they believe to be haunted by ghosts.

The residents of the home in Mentque-Nortbecourt said a family member was hospitalized earlier this month after being struck by a chair in the face and a soap tray in the back, The Local.fr reported Thursday.

http://www.upi.com/O...39391366923409/

• Like 1

Think it would be time to move.

• Like 2

Why did they not set up cameras to catch these "ghosts"?

• Like 6

Because they just wanted to move houses IMO.

• Like 5

Funny how someone can get hit in the face by an untouched flying chair and not a word from a physicist

• Like 3

Funny how someone can get hit in the face by an untouched flying chair and not a word from a physicist

I doubt the family were thinking about one of them as they were contemplating how to get a new home. :whistle:

• Like 1

You have to go to hospital for a soap tray hitting your back???

• Like 2

I just watched poltergiest last night :)

Maybe it was still attached to the bath?yellow-smiley-confused-emoticon.gif

• Like 6

Maybe it was still attached to the bath?yellow-smiley-confused-emoticon.gif

Ouch!

freetoroam, when I want to move, I just make a resignment of the current rent deal, or sell house if I owned one. It's far easier if you live in rent, I doubt they'd do that unless they were poorer or wanted to have a good laugh of it, doubt that's the case. People ain't up to get hospitalized for petty reasons usually, not that I know of.

freetoroam, when I want to move, I just make a resignment of the current rent deal, or sell house if I owned one. It's far easier if you live in rent, I doubt they'd do that unless they were poorer or wanted to have a good laugh of it, doubt that's the case. People ain't up to get hospitalized for petty reasons usually, not that I know of.

Some people will do anything to get a new house off the council. we do not know the real reason why this family wanted to move home, but I doubt it was because of ghosts and flying soap dishes.

• Like 1

If it's like that, ok. I didn't realise they could do that and get more out of it financially... I assumed they'd have a new house that'd be worth the same amount as the old one, not one of better value. Weird system.

Maybe the "flying soap dish" was a hint by the the poltergeist to the occupants: "Hey, you smell. Please take a bath or shower" :w00t:

• Like 5

If it's like that, ok. I didn't realise they could do that and get more out of it financially... I assumed they'd have a new house that'd be worth the same amount as the old one, not one of better value. Weird system.

If they are in a council home then financial has nothing to do with it. It does not say they own the home but does say they were residence of the home, so most likely they are renting otherwise I do not see why they just did not put the home on the market and sell it.

Who knows what the reason is behind it, maybe they had problems with neighbours, maybe they did not like the neighbourhood or the home they were in? we can only speculate because once again, the media only tells us half the story....maybe the media do not know themselves.

There can be a number of reasons why the family wanted to be rehoused, but as i said, if they owned the place, they could have kept stoompt and sold it.

But as council tenants, they would gain nothing financially because its not theirs in the first place.

Edited by freetoroam

The ghost just signed a 5 year contract with the Oakland A's.

• Like 2

Maybe it's the Invisible Man or Woman or both! :innocent:

Maybe the "flying soap dish" was a hint by the the poltergeist to the occupants: "Hey, you smell. Please take a bath or shower" :w00t:

well, they ARE french.....

:-)

• Like 2

I do not see why they just did not put the home on the market and sell it.

i'd be the FIRST in line to buy it!!

• Like 2

1. Film ghosts.

2. Post to YouTube (with commercials).

3. Make money.

• Like 3

There is a council that find families housing in France?? Wow.

I wonder how that works. I had to find my own place to live.

• Like 2

damn poor family and the people that got hurt.did anybody of them or others called a paranormal team to investigate or something.i would like to experience a paranormal even but not a bad one though you know.especially not getting hit by a chair or stones or anything