Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Seeing Into Someone's Head

Miss Shadows

Also, in case anyone didn't note this within the original post, I did not call myself 'special' or anything of the sort. I didn't even immediately assert this was something of my own experience; I asked a question of putting a name on something, and I inquired whether that thing might have an on or off switch. I'm not saying anything against what believers or nonbelievers have to contribute here, I'm just saying this was a post of curiosity and question, not one of suggestion or intended provocation.

Do you ever get deja-vu and if so do you know where you're remembering things from?

Is it some level of consciousness really deep down inside you. A level of consciousness which is all seeing and all knowing?

Are you tapping this during the experience in you OP?

Actually I almost never get deja-vu. I can't remember having an incident of that for years, believe it or not.

Did I mention a particular experience in my OP? In regards to the one with that friend I mentioned, and all the others, I don't 'tap' it, or really try to use it, except for the few occasions when I did so to see if I could [purposefully use it].

Also, in case anyone didn't note this within the original post, I did not call myself 'special' or anything of the sort. I didn't even immediately assert this was something of my own experience; I asked a question of putting a name on something, and I inquired whether that thing might have an on or off switch. I'm not saying anything against what believers or nonbelievers have to contribute here, I'm just saying this was a post of curiosity and question, not one of suggestion or intended provocation.

That's all fine; it usually takes a few dozen messages, and sometimes even more, before one discerns an agenda. Until then one is guarded. When a couple hundred posts are registered one can go back and read them in order and figure the person out, and whether their agenda is general knowledge or selling some specific idea or having fun or trolling (the latter generally disappear, I'm not quite sure why).A week or so ago I went back and read my own messages (not recommended -- its tiresome) and was surprised to see that I appear to have had a more political (modern Communist -- or, at least, single-party state) and Buddhist agenda than I would ever have admitted had there been a challenge.

Actually I almost never get deja-vu. I can't remember having an incident of that for years, believe it or not.

Did I mention a particular experience in my OP? In regards to the one with that friend I mentioned, and all the others, I don't 'tap' it, or really try to use it, except for the few occasions when I did so to see if I could [purposefully use it].

The model I use is that only one thing actually exists which is a single mind.

The single mind is all seeing and all knowing. It decays giving the illusion of seperate minds better called our human minds. During unconsciousness the decay is reversed and deja-vu experiences are memories that are recovered during this time.

I see your account as a moment when your instance of mind is reunifying with someone elses.

That's all fine; it usually takes a few dozen messages, and sometimes even more, before one discerns an agenda. Until then one is guarded. When a couple hundred posts are registered one can go back and read them in order and figure the person out, and whether their agenda is general knowledge or selling some specific idea or having fun or trolling (the latter generally disappear, I'm not quite sure why).A week or so ago I went back and read my own messages (not recommended -- its tiresome) and was surprised to see that I appear to have had a more political (modern Communist -- or, at least, single-party state) and Buddhist agenda than I would ever have admitted had there been a challenge.

Mhm? Well I've shared my views and thoughts on the matter a bit now, but what you want to hear/think is your business Frank.

I doubt that what you report is real, but that is my natural doubt of anything of that sort. As I would have no means to test it, we would just have to leave it at that. Lots of things go on that we will never know about and even as much that we will never understand.

Well, I meant that bold part in a general physical sense. I may be sitting at work and make eye contact with a coworker for 3 seconds, and get a view of their thoughts or their day in images, sounds, sensations and whathaveyou. I could be sitting on the couch with a friend for a few hours, or I could get it walking past a complete stranger 2 feet away, or when I smile and thank the barista who hands me my coffee at a coffee shop. These things have occurred remotely too, but I was bringing up the certain instances where I was within a closer proximity to someone, whether I'm stationary or just a passerby.

Does that answer your question?

Sort of. The bold bit is mighty bold though. Not sure if you can actually read what they are thinking or whether its what you imagine what they are thinking, we can all do that, look at someone and imaging what they think. Just the expression on someones face can say a lot. Instead of using certain sentences, to keep it short I will use a smiley or emoticon, they can say a lot too, just like real peoples expressions can in real life.

Wink-male-smiley-smile-smiley-emoticon-000282-large.gif

Sort of. The bold bit is mighty bold though. Not sure if you can actually read what they are thinking or whether its what you imagine what they are thinking, we can all do that, look at someone and imaging what they think. Just the expression on someones face can say a lot. Instead of using certain sentences, to keep it short I will use a smiley or emoticon, they can say a lot too, just like real peoples expressions can in real life.

Wink-male-smiley-smile-smiley-emoticon-000282-large.gif

Mhm? Well to those of you who actually answered my question(s), thank you, and to those of you who contributed in your own way, thanks again.

• 1 month later...

Like you've been told, it's called telepathy (yours seems to be clairvoyant telepathy, based on your information). You turn it off by ignoring it, acting like it's not there. At least, that is what I've heard