Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pilot reports 'UFO' as he lands at UK airport

Still Waters

:rofl:

Dam, you are on fire!!!!!!!!!!!

And you just caused me to spray paint my screen with Coke a Cola.................

i owe you a new screen. you owe me that ruined keyboard i threw into my wall, and by default,.. put a shiner in my opeth poster.
  • Like 2

first-love-sheep_i-G-56-5690-BFVUG00Z.jpg

well psyche, there's over 5 million sheep in australia, they can't ALL be choosy....!

:-D

• Like 1

and by default,.. put a shiner in my opeth poster.

opeth huh?

they used to be on peaceville records at one time?

the guy who set up peaceville records, hami, used to be in a band called 'civilised society?', who I used to roadie for (so our band could support 'em!). guess it's a small world after all.....

:-)

opeth huh?

they used to be on peaceville records at one time?

the guy who set up peaceville records, hami, used to be in a band called 'civilised society?', who I used to roadie for (so our band could support 'em!). guess it's a small world after all.....

nice. they played here in brooklyn last night but i had to help someone move. my heart is bleeding somewhat. small world for sure. i say that because of another thing that happened with myself and a fellow opeth fan over in wacken (open air fest) in northern germany few years back. a similar story i found out a friend knew someone i met totally out of nowhere whos from germany. the odds. it got even better when they too met yet a band member through that friend of mine..one of those stories. Edited by Sheep Smart
  • Like 1

well psyche, there's over 5 million sheep in australia, they can't ALL be choosy....!

There is a Rodney Rude joke about his Grandfather and Pigs that would be well suited right here, but being a family forum......

You used to be a roadie? I used to play lead all along the East Coast for about 15 years. Had some offers to pick up an axe again recently, been thinking it over.....

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

psyche and i were never this magnetic before ,...say 12 hours ago? haha quite the opposite . it it a mysterious universe.

• Like 2

You used to be a roadie? I used to play lead all along the East Coast for about 15 years. Had some offers to pick up an axe again recently, been thinking it over.....

i'm a drummer psyche, I just used to roadie for the society so our band could get gigs!

i've been trying to get a band together for a while now, called, funnily enough, 'small world phenomenon', but the guys I know are all past it now, so i've been trying to rally 'em round for one last shout before it's too late!

• Like 1

There is a Rodney Rude joke about his Grandfather and Pigs that would be well suited right here, but being a family forum......

i'm sure there's an inbox somewhere on here psyche, if I can get my 1940's black & white 8track cinemascope piece of s**t phone to find it....?

:-S

• Like 1

i'm sure there's an inbox somewhere on here psyche, if I can get my 1940's black & white 8track cinemascope piece of s**t phone to find it....?

yea you might wanna clear your inbox psyche. i tried sending you those naked elf pictures you asked for but seems you cant accept any mail at the moment. the nerve of some people.
  • Like 1

psyche and i were never this magnetic before ,...say 12 hours ago? haha quite the opposite . it it a mysterious universe.

Isn't it, but the fault be mine. You are pretty awesome, you should not expect me to be ready for you. Awesomeness is not all that common.

tumblr_mblopsJjVY1qzaq4mo1_400.jpg

i'm a drummer psyche, I just used to roadie for the society so our band could get gigs!

i've been trying to get a band together for a while now, called, funnily enough, 'small world phenomenon', but the guys I know are all past it now, so i've been trying to rally 'em round for one last shout before it's too late!

What a shame we are on opposite sides of the world. I'd love the opportunity for a jam.

I near forgot that I did a family friendly version of it here - LINK

Lucky for me...... :D

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

yea you might wanna clear your inbox psyche. i tried sending you those naked elf pictures you asked for but seems you cant accept any mail at the moment. the nerve of some people.

K, all ready for the Elves. :D 50% Cleaned.

Heck, I had some PM's I did not realise had been sent to me, I must have my notifications turned of, or have a prob with them.

Rubbish obviously the pilot was drunk and it was a weather balloon. Good God man, swamp gas is not blue and yellow. It's only yellow.

But seriously, do any witness reports exist? The Pilot thought an ultralight might be the answer, but too high up I am guessing, so does that indicate what he saw would appear to be man made and not natural phenomena?

The coloration may well indicate paint, which seems to indicate a terrestrial answer as well?

Why would one consider this event as even possibly ET?

when did ET enter the equation? I think you are the first to mention ET :yes::alien:

• Like 1

Two pilots of a passenger plane have reported almost colliding with an unknown object over Scotland.

Did they just nearly hit each other maybe? ;)

Did they just nearly hit each other maybe? ;)

the two pilots were in one plane :tu:

• Like 1

Wasnt the near miss at 3,500 MSL ? Thats not tooo High for an ultra-light ! We have nut cases here in Texas flying at that alt. As for the Two Pilots hitting each other,Now Thats a possibility ! Pilots remember are always right.Even in the Right seat ! or visa-versa !

as for Pilots being able to decern sightings better than others,you do have to give them just a bit of the edge on that,Afterall Its what they doo Observe the enviroment and events, Its all that S.A. on your Six psuche101 ! :tu:

Dont go falling in love on the net mate ! LoL.just pokeing !

I don't believe in this much... :su

Auh ! but Welcome "Xnibiru" You will become a believer in no time ,Its the Forum to be in ,To become know in,to Expand your universe in !

Just you wait and see before long your goiing to be Hooked on the great people in here !

Cheer`s and Enjoy ! Remember the electrons have ears,and eyes ! :tu:

Might of been a Glider

most plausible explanation so far me thinks.

I have heard something about something being tracked but still looking for more info/confirmation

edit to add: something about something...hmmmm ok- that is about as vague as one can get

Edited by quillius
  • Like 1

the two pilots were in one plane :tu:

Lol, obviously drunk and bumped into each other while swapping seats :blush:

Cheers Q, I might read the article next time... ;)

• Like 1

Lol, obviously drunk and bumped into each other while swapping seats :blush:

Cheers Q, I might read the article next time... ;)

lol

no worries :tu:

• Like 1

They ruled out a hang glider on the grounds that it would have given a radar return. A regular glider, being larger, should have been even more visible to radar, I would think. A largish, unidentifiable object that can make itself invisible to radar, and apparently with enough agility to allow its pilot to fly with confidence within 300 feet of an airliner? Sounds sufficiently mysterious to me, to leave open the extraterrestrial possibility!

Edited by bison
  • Like 1

Er...how big is a balloon....

• Like 1

...and the Board ruled out weather balloons, fixed-wing or rotary-wing aircraft, or man-carrying balloons
So then they simply admit it was a UFO... was about time that people stop looking for decepetion where there isnt any..

It is just too bad there isnt any pictures ( again... ). People buy all sort of this HD gazilionmegapixels cameras yet no one ever records something good for a change.. The pilots word does carry some weight but not enough to sound amazingly out of the world.

For what they saw might be the Hessdalen phenomena .

• Like 1