Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

i can move in sleep paralysis?

kquinn

Hi I'm 16 and started experiencing sleep paralysis last year. Today, I had sleep paralysis (my SP always happen in the morning) and I feel I can move my arms and bite my lips, but my body doesn't move at all. I searched that it's your astral body? I don't want to have OBE.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• White Crane Feather

• Ever Learning

• kquinn

Top Posters In This Topic

its possible you can now dream about having sp and are there fore able to move slightly. ive come outta my body when in sp but only cus i read that it was possible

Hi I'm 16 and started experiencing sleep paralysis last year. Today, I had sleep paralysis (my SP always happen in the morning) and I feel I can move my arms and bite my lips, but my body doesn't move at all. I searched that it's your astral body? I don't want to have OBE.

You may not be moving your actual arms. SP does not pralyze your eyes. If it happens again and you want to break out of it roll your eyes up into your head. This will prevent you from seeing any disturbing images and most likely break your altered state.

If it turns into a cronic problem, you may want to have a sleep study done, then see a neurologist. You may not be absorbing iron properly amoung several other things.

Also

Don't sleep on your back

Lay off any partying ( drugs alcohol) that you might be doing

Stay away from playing video games especially late at night

Run at least every other day

Eat more whole organic foods.

If it is still cronic after all that, you might have to change your mind about creating OBEs. Sometimes it's the only way to get control over altered states.

Take care.

Edited by Seeker79