Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Roswell UFO and bodies taken to Carswell base

Brazos Paranormal

mcrom,

The alleged debris is an aspect I didnt pursue very deeply because RAWINs were turning up in Ohio around Write field before Mack Brazel came forward. if he had found a crashed Alien space craft he probably wouldnt have picked up a bit of it and waited a few day (weeks) until he needed to go to town to stop by ans show it to the Sheriff. What he did alledgedly bring to town seems rather unremakable. but the story goes that the sheriff called the AAF. After that there arfe anecdotes and more RAWIN targets.

thanks, i haven't heard anything about the debris which sounded otherworldly, there were some talk about different crash sites, but again, nothing of substance.... the reason i raised the issue about the debris was re the coincidence factor in the timelines only... regardless of the fact that rawins were turning up here and there, do you think that a flap of sorts was also happening around the same time? http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread651611/pg1

For those interested in learning more about Scully's Bok that Lost Shaman has mentioned.

Link to Frank Scully's Behind The Flying Saucers Word Version - LINK

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

Is muldner working with Scully on this one ?

Is muldner working with Scully on this one ?

I though he stopped talking to her after she did the playboy shoot?

I though he stopped talking to her after she did the playboy shoot?

No now HE`s actually trying to get a Date now ! Or was that me? :blush:

• Like 1

Quillius:

I have yet to see LS's hypothesis, but would like LS to start a new thread, if he's willing, to discuss it. Pysche appears intrigued by it, so I'm definitely interested. Whether Bragalia would be interested is an open question.

I read Rich Reynold's Ufo Iconoclasts site this morning, he has a new article posted that should be of interest to the Roswell crowd. In the comments section, Rich alludes that Tony, and others on the Randle team, having definitive information that the Brazel weather balloon senario was a cover story for the "real" event that happened in another separate location. Same story, different twist? Has this not been proposed by other UFO researchers? Reynolds tends to believe that this is a totally different (credible?) scenario that has never been discussed, at least that's how I read his comment.

Best Regards,

Tim

Tim, I think the different crash site theory with the more popular site being a cover has been around before as you say, for one I know a poster here called McGuffin used to take this line and make this suggestion quite often so not entirely sure that 'Randles team' have a new theory here. It is certianly one that makes sense on lots of levels IMO but this is said only with the limited knowledge I have.

LS's theory is quite unique I believe, and fully agree that it needs its own thread so we can really look at it in detail...and see how it stands up......I am sure LS will have come up with most answers however you never know what 'new' aspects we may find to challenge it.

• 4 weeks later...

Why in the world would one want a New Roswell thread?

Interesting, I think the bodies where taken here.huge cover up

Interesting, I think the bodies where taken here.huge cover up

Based on a fishing trip video that show a shot of the base from across the river with some anonymous person fishing with his kids huh? You got more out of that video than I did.

Well the kids caught 75 fish they say, so there must be aliens I suppose?

Edited by psyche101

Interesting except that a pilot would not be told what was in the boxes for security reasons.

Exactly. Something like this would be WAY above a pilots pay grade in terms of clearance needed. That's why when "experts" on the radio/internet claim to know everything, that alone tells me they are full of BS. Something like that, no one person would know everything. Everything security related with the government/military is compartmentalized so that no one has all the pieces to the puzzle.