Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is antimatter the key to anti-gravity ?

Saru

really, you have to think past what I write, Danilost. Seems you just don't do that.

Maybe, you should have read what I wrote. The national lab is learning how to put things together that we don't currently know how to put together. When they figuare it out, they give it to the government who work out some of the bugs and then give toi industry to produce. For instance, before ww2 the united states military were the first ones to play with jets. But, we didn't use them during the war. Because we dihdn't feel the were ready. Toward the end of the war, the germans ptoduced the first line of jets on the planet, ie mass produced them. How ever we americans had just introduced the p49 which could keep up with the german jets long enough to shot them down. So , we didn't use our jets. Which were ready to be used.

Doesn't anti-matter cause matter and itself to blink out of existence if they come into contact? Not very practical or safe to use on a matter-planet filled with matter-people.

They do much worse than that; they annihilate each other in a burst of gamma radiation.

We have antigravity devices now: rockets, helicopters, hot air and lighter than air balloons, good ol' mountain climbing equipment. What I think is being dreamt is something that lifts us against gravity without needing a lot of work.

• Like 2

We have antigravity devices now: rockets, helicopters, hot air and lighter than air balloons, good ol' mountain climbing equipment. What I think is being dreamt is something that lifts us against gravity without needing a lot of work.

You mean defying gravity without thrust?

The best gravity joke ever.

Maybe, you should have read what I wrote. The national lab is learning how to put things together that we don't currently know how to put together. When they figuare it out, they give it to the government who work out some of the bugs and then give toi industry to produce. For instance, before ww2 the united states military were the first ones to play with jets. But, we didn't use them during the war. Because we dihdn't feel the were ready. Toward the end of the war, the germans ptoduced the first line of jets on the planet, ie mass produced them. How ever we americans had just introduced the p49 which could keep up with the german jets long enough to shot them down. So , we didn't use our jets. Which were ready to be used.

Yes, I am sure that is your understanding. But it is not mine.

There is a way to test for truth. It isn't rational. But it is pretty much fool-proof. So you go on with your impression. I will certainly go on with my own. And none of this really matters in the end.