Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

URGENT secret of aliens

mrbasserby

Religion and aliens.. someone is still dreaming.

• Like 2

A Statement from The Awaited Imam (The Mahdi) about the capabilities and characteristics of the jinn and angels, and the Adversity (deception) of Antichrist

*SNIP*

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons
•2g. Language: As this is an English speaking site we ask that our members post only in English. •2i. Preaching: Do not use the site to 'preach' your own beliefs or views to other members.

How many more threads are you going to start just to peddle your Religious Beliefs? There is a specific Forum here for you to post your beliefs. have you not had the decency to read the Forum Rules concerning the posting of huge amounts of info?

• Like 3

Your preaching might be better in Spirituality, Religion and Beliefs

• Like 2

no i know exactly where i post this thread it's about who is really aliens that they will deceive humanity it's not just a religions as you said ...

and i didn't break you rules i only post one thread for my own ...

Edited by mrbasserby

I can promise you this, no one is going to read that copy and paste post up there.

• Like 5

I can promise you this, no one is going to read that copy and paste post up there.

well tell me why is it because its not clear i want to know to improve it as i can ??

Edited by mrbasserby

^It's because its a bunch of crap. Put it in the religion section where someone might read it. But I doubt it.

Edited by phantasia
  • Like 3

^It's because its a bunch of crap.

may god forgive you for this mean words

Edited by mrbasserby
  • Like 1

:rolleyes:

ok fine i will post in future in religions section if this what the admins want hope you would not delete it just because you don't like it

Edited by mrbasserby

What is going on lately in the ET section? Its not a full moon...

• Like 3

What is going on lately in the ET section? Its not a full moon...

Nope, but the bottom of the barrel is reset lower by the day

• Like 3

look guys i know how you feel about religions subjects because you are tired from the useless unproved statements and if i were you probably my react would be the same but i have really important information and if you just give me a chance and try to read a Little bit and if you didn't understand just tell me what exactly you didn't get it so i will try to explain in more better methods thank you ..

look guys i know how you feel about religions subjects because you are tired from the useless unproved statements and if i were you probably my react would be the same but i have really important information and if you just give me a chance and try to read a Little bit and if you didn't understand just tell me what exactly you didn't get it so i will try to explain in more better methods thank you ..

Your post is much much too long. Nobody will want to read it. Also has a lot of Arabic, and I got warned about one word in Russian in a message. And CAPS and COLOURS. It is all to heavy and overbearing. And I doubt on this forum you will get a big audience for Islam, aliens or not.....

• Like 1

i know your react when you read subjects about Islam you probably the first thing come in your mind that Muslims are crazy terrorist ppl who wants to kill every one and destroy everything i know how you feel but believe me this not the true story it's really complicated and you need to be patient and because most of Muslims don't know the real Islam so i cant blame you why you hate it so much the religions had been distort so badly so pls take your time and do some research about what i have been talking about you will be surprised from the results ..

Your post is much much too long. Nobody will want to read it. Also has a lot of Arabic, and I got warned about one word in Russian in a message. And CAPS and COLOURS. It is all to heavy and overbearing. And I doubt on this forum you will get a big audience for Islam, aliens or not.....

ok good thank you i didn't know that because I'm not in your position so i need more Suggestions and i promise you i will do better job in future

To the OP:

If you want anyone to actually pay any attention to what you're trying to communicate, don't post centred, large text blocks of quotations from religious books without commentary.

Say what you want to say in plain English. Provide sources. If you quote the Koran, explain why. Why is the verse relevant. Start off by outlining what it is you are going to go into detail about, etc.

Because when I read posts like the one above in blue and green, it reminds me of a street corner preacher ranting at passers-by. There's no obvious coherent point to anything you're posting.

• Like 2

i know your react when you read subjects about Islam you probably the first thing come in your mind that Muslims are crazy terrorist ppl who wants to kill every one and destroy everything i know how you feel but believe me this not the true story it's really complicated and you need to be patient and because most of Muslims don't know the real Islam so i cant blame you why you hate it so much the religions had been distort so badly so pls take your time and do some research about what i have been talking about you will be surprised from the results ..

I think you'll find that a lot of people think that any god doesn't really exist and feel the same way about aliens. So, basically you're explaining fiction with fiction in the minds of some members here.

• Like 3

Nope, but the bottom of the barrel is reset lower by the day

I am beginning to believe the barrel has no bottom...

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 4

this is the problem you think I'm here to preach you I'm not a preacher I'm just an IT duad .. carrying important messages to the world but i guess it's hard than i thought to be ..

Edited by mrbasserby