Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

If you are good or bad

danielost

If your good you cannot blame god. If your bad you cannt blame satan.

You are good or bad all by yourself. God, satan and everyone in your life can only influence you. You are what you are all by yourself.

Tat was what the story of Job was about.

Well that depends what God or Satan had done.

• Like 1

When I read Job it seemed me a story about God bragging and Satan challenging Him so God shows off. It also has some poetry telling Job it was none of Job's business as to why in spite of Job's faithfulness God should make him suffer. It has a nice ending although Job's first wife and family are still dead.

• Like 2

Sometimes I'm good and sometimes I'm bad. When I'm good I'm very good and when I'm bad I'm very bad. I usually just blame someone.

• Like 2

Well that depends what God or Satan had done.

That is part of the disagreement between god and satan. Satan wanted to make us be good, and he wanted the glory to be his. Christ said and god agreed that we should choose for ourselves. With the glory going to god.

Sometimes I'm good and sometimes I'm bad. When I'm good I'm very good and when I'm bad I'm very bad. I usually just blame someone.

I've got a curl in the middle of my forehead. :innocent:
  • Like 2

You are good or bad all by yourself. God, satan and everyone in your life can only influence you.

In my Christian religion, God is the only "good" reality, especially after the Fall of Man. Yes, Satan can lie all he wants, but apparently, his time is almost up, relatively speaking.

Peace.

It has a nice ending although Job's first wife and family are still dead.

bet you a whole english pound you never get a job writing scripts in hollywood frank!!

:-)

• Like 1

In my Christian religion, God is the only "good" reality, especially after the Fall of Man. Yes, Satan can lie all he wants, but apparently, his time is almost up, relatively speaking.

Peace.

In a thousand years after the return of jesus, satan gets another shot at us.

God is the only perfect being. But, if you read the gospels jesus tells time and time again that we can be as perfet as god. Something along the lines of "go and be perfect as your father in heavon is."

So it seems god doesn't hod a patton on being good.

In a thousand years after the return of jesus, satan gets another shot at us.

God is the only perfect being. But, if you read the gospels jesus tells time and time again that we can be as perfet as god. Something along the lines of "go and be perfect as your father in heavon is."

So it seems god doesn't hod a patton on being good.

"Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect."

"Be perfect..." is not the same as the perfection of God, the "uncreated." Also, "...for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God," according to Romans 3:23. Therefore, we need Jesus Christ to enter Heaven.

Peace.

But, if you read the gospels jesus tells time and time again that we can be as perfet as god. Something along the lines of "go and be perfect as your father in heavon is."

Hi again, danielost. Before I go to bed... In my personal belief in Jesus, Matthew 16:24-26 is the "twin" of Matthew 5:48.

It has nothing to do with our equal "status" or "spiritual dna" with God/Jesus. Both are commands to "prepare" ourselves to become His (spirit) servants or "slaves" (according to Paul, Romans 6:22). Think about it: a Christian's destination is the "spirit," whatever "spirit" really means. We are mostly in the dark when it comes to its nature, its reality, its capabilities, etc. On the other hand, Jesus has specific rules of conduct to hopefully detach our consciousness from our addiction to the flesh/material, all inclusive. It's not an easy task. "Then Jesus said to his disciples, 'Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves..." Do you remember His conversation with the rich dilettante?

It does make me wonder what this New Earth is going to be about. A "holy" ghostly world, perhaps? In any case, every "spiritual" concepts will be defined by then, no doubt. As I have mentioned in one of the threads, the Bible is a manual for one's "spirit" to be an eternal servant (with total gratitude) because God/Jesus' presence is "love," itself. Who really doesn't want to be around that?? Keep in mind that Christians will also have a new mind one day.

God bless.

Edited by braveone2u
  • Like 1

That is part of the disagreement between god and satan. Satan wanted to make us be good, and he wanted the glory to be his. Christ said and god agreed that we should choose for ourselves. With the glory going to god.

Worship me or suffer isn't that much of an improvement.
  • Like 1

I know most Christians don't think this way, but the posts I've just read really make God weird -- all He seems to care about is this thing called "glory." Frankly why should God give a damn?

• Like 1

I like the OP's idea of taking responsibility for one's actions, instead of blaming some outside force. It's a smart way of being in the world, I think.

• Like 1

Hi again, danielost. Before I go to bed... In my personal belief in Jesus, Matthew 16:24-26 is the "twin" of Matthew 5:48.

It has nothing to do with our equal "status" or "spiritual dna" with God/Jesus. Both are commands to "prepare" ourselves to become His (spirit) servants or "slaves" (according to Paul, Romans 6:22). Think about it: a Christian's destination is the "spirit," whatever "spirit" really means. We are mostly in the dark when it comes to its nature, its reality, its capabilities, etc. On the other hand, Jesus has specific rules of conduct to hopefully detach our consciousness from our addiction to the flesh/material, all inclusive. It's not an easy task. "Then Jesus said to his disciples, 'Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves..." Do you remember His conversation with the rich dilettante?

It does make me wonder what this New Earth is going to be about. A "holy" ghostly world, perhaps? In any case, every "spiritual" concepts will be defined by then, no doubt. As I have mentioned in one of the threads, the Bible is a manual for one's "spirit" to be an eternal servant (with total gratitude) because God/Jesus' presence is "love," itself. Who really doesn't want to be around that?? Keep in mind that Christians will also have a new mind one day.

God bless.

According to mormon teachings some of us will become gods, a few of us already have. Such as abraham, and adam.

Some of us will serve them as angels. The rest will live on earth, either in new jerusalum, or scattered around the planet.

This idea ihs sorta put forward via christ's statment about god prearing mansons for us.

When God told Moses to go tell the Pharaoh to let the Israelites go, God also told Moses, "And I will harden his (Pharaoh's) heart." God did it twice. So whose fault was it that Pharaoh's heart hardened when he seemed to be letting them go until God hardened his heart?

Adam is a figure (foreshadow) of Jesus Christ. (Rom.5.14) Adam did not fall! He was in the same fleshly state as we all are. Sin was created in the flesh. Does that mean God is the author of sin??? God forbid.

Adam was flesh. Flesh is corruptible and not fit to inherit heaven. Adam was naked and did not know good and evil so he did not know to be ashamed until he ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. He lied to Eva and said --If you touch the fruit of that tree, that very same day you will die. They didn't die that same day, physically. But their souls (minds/emotions) died to sin. That is what the Bible is to us - - - a tree of knowledge of good and evil. Before we eat from that fruit our thinking about good and evil is messed up.

Blood doesn't pass sin onward to offspring. If so, Jesus would have inherited sin from the Blessed Virgin Mary. Flesh is sin. Jesus was made sin (flesh) for us. Man is the image of God. But Jesus had something better that kept Him from sinning in the flesh. He was the "EXPRESS IMAGE" of God.

By one man (Lucifer) sin entered when he was given for a covering of the earth. The whole creation week that followed was the result of the confusion and emptiness God saw Lucifer had done to the earth as the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the earth covered in deep water. The Bible says Satan is the author of confusion. Confusion was evident at Genesis 1;2. This whole creation and redemption is far greater than the false teachings about the fall-of-mankind where God is in competition to see if He can get as many on His side as Satan can.

God holds Himself to the same rules as He did the Israelites in OT. There must be two witnesses without contradictions before a sentence can be executed. Creation is an elaborate Godly sting operation to catch the devils and his angels. The devil was still walking around in heaven when we read the story of Job.

As Satan saw Jesus about to be born in the flesh he recruited his followers in heaven to snuff out Jesus' life. It didn't work. But that caused the angels to be fully revealed. Thus causing the angels and Satan to finally be barred from entrance into heaven. But as Jesus hung on the cross, there was war in heaven. Satan tried a heavenly coup. He was defeated by Michael. Now Satan is confined to earth to do as much harm as he can to bought and paid for children of God.

God bless

Edited by Copen

Twice out of ten times you tell me who is at fault.

According to mormon teachings some of us will become gods, a few of us already have. Such as abraham, and adam.

Some of us will serve them as angels. The rest will live on earth, either in new jerusalum, or scattered around the planet.

This idea ihs sorta put forward via christ's statment about god prearing mansons for us.

Hello danielost,

I'm not here to compare my religion regarding Jesus Christ with Mormonism. Besides, there are those who sugarcoat the fact that Christians are being prepared for servitude. It's bad enough that church attendance has been in decline, n'est-ce pas? Our western culture worships the conceit of individuality. "Me, me, me, it's all about me -- suffer." "I AM GOD, worship me and despair!" "I'm so special." "Look at me, just look at...me...dammit!" "I have arrived -- enough."

Truth is, I wouldn't be a Christian today if it weren't for my first-hand encounter with Jesus Christ. What most people don't take into account is the fact that there is this tremendous "unconditional love" presence. Being around its radiance is the absolute meaning of Heaven, at least that's the way I got it in the Void. Unfortunately, most people only go by faith. It's easy to fall off the lofty cliff.

Any day, man, I am more than willing to be Jesus/God's servant, just to be around Him. Unless something miraculous happens (like the Holy Spirit's daily guidance, as another example), or we actually choose to undergo such a massive training of the mind, our Western indoctrination will fight this transformation every step of the way -- the reason for the adjective "massive." Yes, Jesus is asking a lot, or so it seems...but we always have a choice to be destroyed (or to sugarcoat it, "put to rest") quickly and efficiently, for God (the "real" Creator, not a wannabe like Enki) is not a sadist.

You have to understand that this Enki character has been doing quite an extensive marketing since his fall to lead us astray and take us down with him. Since he's one of the sons of God, nothing can destroy his essence, unlike our human soul. Therefore, guess where he's heading?? God has a "special" place for him and his "angels," without going into details.

People accept Jesus Christ on a daily basis; however, it's not the end of the story. There are things to do, commandments to follow, to prepare one's "awareness" to become a spirit, a disembodied reality. We are so addicted to flesh and matter that it's not even funny. Why do you think many "spiritual" paths distance themselves from this addiction? Spirit form = the inevitable.

Jesus Christ's Heaven is real, but do we really want it? These so-called rules are really for our own benefit to keep up with the Heavenly program. Have you ever had servants? Servants go through massive training, but alas, they don't have the "unconditional love" presence of Jesus Christ to keep them inspired, motivated, ever in love, and all the wonderful things which go along being around that love power. The mind can't really grasp its magnitude. You have to experience it yourself.

There's so much to say. I could've written a book, but I chose to share this for the world to read without a fee.

Without that "unconditional love" presence, Heaven sounds like "a worthless offer we can't refuse." It is what it is -- unsugarcoated.

Peace to you.

Edited by braveone2u

Twice out of ten times you tell me who is at fault.

Twice is all it took. And God said in advance He was going to do that. God does everything twice in the Bible for our strong consolation. Heb. 6:18

Christianity is not a religion based on eating Bon Bons in Heaven.

Hello danielost,

IIt's bad enough that church attendance has been in decline, n'est-ce pas?

Truth is, I wouldn't be a Christian today if it weren't for my first-hand encounter with Jesus Christ. What most people don't take into account is the fact that there is this tremendous "unconditional love" presence. Being around its radiance is the absolute meaning of Heaven, at least that's the way I got it in the Void. Unfortunately, most people only go by faith. It's easy to fall off the lofty cliff.

Any day, man, I am more than willing to be Jesus/God's servant, just to be around Him.

People accept Jesus Christ on a daily basis; however, it's not the end of the story. There are things to do, commandments to follow,...

Without that "unconditional love" presence, Heaven sounds like "a worthless offer we can't refuse." It is what it is -- unsugarcoated.

Peace to you.

Truth is no one is a Christian without a personal encounter. Church has been in a decline because Jesus is not giving them a personal encounter. That is because this false "free-will" doctrine is being preached. When family and friends hear there is some work they must perform such a accept, believe, repent, confess, and be sprinkled and call it a baptism - - - and they follow through and nothing happens they turn to rebellion against all forms of Christianity.

It's Christians' fault that the Spirit is not touching unbelievers. In Revelation, the last era Christian church is the Ladiocia church. It is foretold to not only be blind and in need of healing ointment but is also naked. Like Adam they are children of God who don't know to be ashamed of that free-will doctrine which makes God out to be a wishy-washy god of contradictions against many scriptures that teach election and predestination of people (not predestination of events). How do you reconcile free-will to be in agreement with such scripture as ..."For being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works" (of accepting and believing and repenting) "but of Him that calleth... As it is written Jacob have I loved,, but Esau have I hated...it is not of him that willeth nor of him who runneth but of God that showeth mercy."

The story of Jacob shows Jacob was a pretty evil person who took advantage of circumstances, lied to his father, and stole Esau's birthright. Yet, God loved Jacob and hated Esau.

Be of good cheer. The Bible says the farmer, Jesus, is not coming until there is a rain like the one at Pentecost. It is not going to happen with the false free-will doctrine.

God bless us all is my prayer.

Christians who are martyred for Christ and for the word will get to serve God in the temple. Anyone who has ever known and felt the presence of God knows that is the prize above all others.

I know most Christians don't think this way, but the posts I've just read really make God weird -- all He seems to care about is this thing called "glory." Frankly why should God give a damn?

What do you know about Christianity you're not practicing it...............................................................................

Truth is no one is a Christian without a personal encounter. Church has been in a decline because Jesus is not giving them a personal encounter. That is because this false "free-will" doctrine is being preached. When family and friends hear there is some work they must perform such a accept, believe, repent, confess, and be sprinkled and call it a baptism - - - and they follow through and nothing happens they turn to rebellion against all forms of Christianity.

It's Christians' fault that the Spirit is not touching unbelievers. In Revelation, the last era Christian church is the Ladiocia church. It is foretold to not only be blind and in need of healing ointment but is also naked. Like Adam they are children of God who don't know to be ashamed of that free-will doctrine which makes God out to be a wishy-washy god of contradictions against many scriptures that teach election and predestination of people (not predestination of events). How do you reconcile free-will to be in agreement with such scripture as ..."For being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works" (of accepting and believing and repenting) "but of Him that calleth... As it is written Jacob have I loved,, but Esau have I hated...it is not of him that willeth nor of him who runneth but of God that showeth mercy."

The story of Jacob shows Jacob was a pretty evil person who took advantage of circumstances, lied to his father, and stole Esau's birthright. Yet, God loved Jacob and hated Esau.

Be of good cheer. The Bible says the farmer, Jesus, is not coming until there is a rain like the one at Pentecost. It is not going to happen with the false free-will doctrine.

God bless us all is my prayer.

Christians who are martyred for Christ and for the word will get to serve God in the temple. Anyone who has ever known and felt the presence of God knows that is the prize above all others.

Christ's sacrifice saved almost everyone from hell. No work needed. To get the golden ring tho does require work. You don't need to be perfect, only be as perfect as you can be. That distenction is between you and god. God will not judge you, you will. God only make sure your not to hard on youself. By the way no where in the bible does god call himself perfeect, others do but he doesn't.

Moses was also an example of christ's mission on earth.

Bright Sunday to you, Copen.

Truth is no one is a Christian without a personal encounter.

It's wonderful that you've seen Jesus Christ in person. Thank you for sharing.

Church has been in a decline because Jesus is not giving them a personal encounter.

Did Jesus personally tell you that?

That is because this false 'free-will' doctrine is being preached.

Please explain because even though the word "free will" is not in the Bible, it is insinuated and suggested; otherwise, we wouldn't be stranded in earthly existence, as in the Fall of Man. We also make choices practically every moment of our lives. True, I have accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior and believe that the Holy Spirit guides my life; however, I'm not 100% sure that I'm going to Heaven. I don't have access to the Book of Life. Do you have that guaranteed one-way ticket to Heaven in your pocket? Therefore, it would only be wise for a person like myself to be ever so vigilant.

When family and friends hear there is some work they must perform such a accept, believe, repent, confess, and be sprinkled and call it a baptism - - - and they follow through and nothing happens they turn to rebellion against all forms of Christianity.

Truth is, who said "real" Christians are exempt from temptation? I will pray for your family and friends.

"When tempted, no one should say, 'God is tempting me.' for God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone, but each person is tempted when they are dragged away by their own evil desire and enticed." James 1:13-14

"No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it." 1 Corinthians 10:13

According to Colossians 3:5, "Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry." Well, that's a mouthful to swallow and not that easy to accomplish. While we are on this planet, to be blameless is not going to happen like a magic trick -- voila, I'm eternally pure and all of it because I'm a "real" Christian! Accepting Jesus Christ is not like a brainwashing magic potion. Without the purifying purifying blessing or "guidance" of the Holy Spirit, to traverse and remain in the path towards Heaven may even be very hard. "Free will" or not, we still have to make an effort via prayers, meditations, cultivating like-minded people, studying the Bible, giving to the poor... Again, keep in mind: We're not in Heaven, yet. Should I assume that after you had your encounter with Jesus Christ, your thoughts and actions nowadays are "not" based on free choice? Are you one of the Witnesses in Revelation?

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’” Matthew 7:21–23

In Revelation, the last era Christian church is the Ladiocia church. It is foretold to not only be blind and in need of healing ointment but is also naked.

Arrogance and complacency are the keywords. Repentence is always in order. In the end, only through Christ that one is saved, not just through human effort, yes; however, that's the first step, to accept Jesus Christ as one's Lord and Savior, but second, to remain in the path, one has to be vigilant. I cannot say this enough: We are not in Heaven, Paradise, New Earth...yet.

"Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith." Galatians 6:7-10

Therefore, there are things to do...to get to Heaven, Paradise, New Earth, and God.

It's Christians' fault that the Spirit is not touching unbelievers.

That's an extremely loaded statement. I'm not one, however, to say that the Holy Spirit has no power (or doesn't have enough of it) to touch the unbelievers. Also, there are many branches of Christianity, and the blame game (blaming other Christians) is irrelevant nowadays, for we have television, internet, radio, live preachers and teachers, celebs, Christian toys, blinding decals, Christian "feng shui" flags -- one might even say that Christianity is too in-yer-face.

Keep in mind that God is the only One who is "Good." Perfection is implied. To think of oneself as "good" (the same as God) is pure arrogance and so much more, which brings to mind Ladiocia.

God bless, Copen.

Edited by braveone2u
  • Like 1

"Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect."

"Be perfect..." is not the same as the perfection of God, the "uncreated." Also, "...for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God," according to Romans 3:23. Therefore, we need Jesus Christ to enter Heaven.

Peace.

Why bother quoting text apparently made my people who have no better idea of God than we do?