Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man Escapes Alien Abduction, Picture To Prove

I see no photos of Aliens...

• Like 1

Yes, there are pictures, sir!

you mean this?

alien%20abduction30.JPG

Good grief. To be honest, it looks like regular old lights with a long exposure time taken with a crappy phone camera.

Edited by phantasia
  • Like 2

Then give us a link to the pictures of aliens. Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1

Then give us a link to the pictures of aliens.

In the article, don't see it? It depends how you think. I am not the writer of that article, OK???

In the article, don't see it? It depends how you think. I am not the writer of that article, OK???

Which one is meant to show an alien?

it's kinda hard to believe this story when you cannot make out ANYTHING except colored lights, filmed off of his screen on those videos. All information we get is this guys' suggestive comments about it. "there is the alien, it either has a horn or a kind of helmet".....pfff, i didn't see that until he pointed it out.....

have your stuff uploaded and enhanced, man!

The proof this guy offers would probably not even stand up in a court made out of 3 year olds.

really. if i were about to be abducted id be ****ing my pants and not recording on my cellphone.

• Like 1

How did he know he was about to be abducted? Was the alien with the horn hanging out the cockpit window with a big net?

• Like 1

how come the video doesnt catch the fishing rod with the jelly donut bait on the end?

• Like 1

Talk about a misleading thread title, Im pretty sure you have to be have been captured before you can escape. And he calls that blurry bs proof, he should'nt have been a such a tightass when he was buying a phone. Who the hell has a flip phone these days, my nanna has better phone than that guy.

Edited by Doctor manhattan
  • Like 1

sorry dude, those pics couldn't look any less credible if they'd been hand-drawn!

in a HD world, why is everything so blurred??

there were better UFO pics taken in the '60s than what we get today. is ET using some kind of soft-focus cloaking device?!

sorry dude, those pics couldn't look any less credible if they'd been hand-drawn!

in a HD world, why is everything so blurred??

there were better UFO pics taken in the '60s than what we get today. is ET using some kind of soft-focus cloaking device?!

Because in the 60s people don't carry crappy phone camera around. Let see people take video of a helicopter flying at night with their phone camera and see how clear it is. Then maybe you can see why this guy have crappy images.

Because in the 60s people don't carry crappy phone camera around. Let see people take video of a helicopter flying at night with their phone camera and see how clear it is. Then maybe you can see why this guy have crappy images.

I think the point more is, if you had pics like that, would you call them proof of anything?

That's the first rather sizey red flag here. And from what I see, it only goes downhill from there. These are the ones who borrow credibility fro the ones who deserve it, and I reckon believers should hold the same opinion of these clowns as skeptics.

JUst another Tele -Tubbys Pilot flying Pranks in Texas to Get these Drunks off there Oil rigs in time to get-er- done and back to mama in Time for American Idol show. Well IT was Texas afterall ! LoL !

_77x2.gifgreat,

now i have the oil worker in my head, being chased by a bunch of little busty aliens to the benny hill music......

• Like 2

Not great pics, basically its a smear..

I have no idea what everyone is complaining about. I can see the ETs just fine. What are you, blind or something?

:P

• Like 2

Texas Oilfield Worker Escapes Alien Abduction Captures Photo Of Alien And Alien Crafts.

Crude Oil Transport Driver Ronny Dawson Of Ranger,Texas Has A Close Encounter With Alien visitors and explains the details of the encounter in rural Coleman County ,Tx....

Read Full here: Man Escapes Alien Abduction, Has Pictures To Prove It

noname.jpg

• Like 2