Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

USAF Col - Primary Job was UFO Disinformation

wallarookiller

For you every loon is "genius", starting with B.Cathie...

yes Bruce Cathie was a genius as well....

Seriously? SERIOUSLY?!!! After all explanations you still consider him "genius"?!

rf_fp.gif

• Like 1

Bruce Cathie, eh?! Another character whose story has been shredded to pieces, yet here he is paraded again. Seriously Bee?

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

Bee,Project Blue Book was a code name for the project,it wasn't a book as such.The book you show is just a compilation of stuff from the project,it isn't an official Blue Book data release.This is why French was wrong,he referred to a "book" he helped write-it never existed in such a form.

well I don't know...but I expect French knew more about it all than you or anyone else on the forum...

I expect this twisting the blue book thing around is just to try and discredit him...

semantics

lol....there's always something isn't there....something is always twisted around to try and discredit EVERY whistleblower...

it's so predictable and frankly a bit silly....

^_^

Bruce Cathie, eh?! Another character whose story has been shredded to pieces, yet here he is paraded again. Seriously Bee?

Cheers,

Badeskov

tell bmk not me...he brought him up...

Edited by bee

tell bmk not me...he brought him up...

Fair enough, he indeed did. But you labeled him a genius as well. Which he is absolutely not. If you don't have anything nice to say about people, you should stay silent, so I will refrain from commenting on what I think about him.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

well I don't know...but I expect French knew more about it all than you or anyone else on the forum...

I expect this twisting the blue book thing around is just to try and discredit him...

semantics

lol....there's always something isn't there....something is always twisted around to try and discredit EVERY whistleblower...

it's so predictable and frankly a bit silly....

^_^

That's the point French knew nothing about Blue Book or else he would've known what it was.The man has been caught repeatedly lying

Predictably,although the lies came from his own mouth,you are trying to say he's being discredited-that's ludicrous :yes:

Edited by dr no
  • Like 2

That's the point French knew nothing about Blue Book or else he would've known what it was.The man has been caught repeatedly lying

yeah yeah yeah......in your sceptic fantasy..... :D

• Like 1

Good Heavens.......

35506_bear_polar_bear_facepalm.jpg

Cheers,

Badeskov

For you every loon is "genius", starting with B.Cathie...

Funny how these "loons" get into such high positions of responsibility.

• Like 1

I think the medical term is Professional-loony-itis......

it usually strikes someone who is revealing....'stuff'...

Edited by bee

a brief list of loons: Gordon Cooper(astronaut), Edgar Mitchell(astronaut), Paul Hellyer(Defense Minister of Canada), Boyd Bushman(Lockheed Skunk Works), Ben Rich(Lockheed Skunk Works), Stanton Freidman(NASA physicist), the list goes on, and on, and on... In fact, anyone who believes anyone has seen a "flying saucer" is a loon.

• Like 1

What positions? General, mayor, etc? Bark loudly on subordinates and you'll get "general", pull the wool from your back entrance and you'll get "mayor". What makes "position" more reliable than not?
  • Like 2

a brief list of loons: Gordon Cooper(astronaut), Edgar Mitchell(astronaut), Paul Hellyer(Defense Minister of Canada), Boyd Bushman(Lockheed Skunk Works), Ben Rich(Lockheed Skunk Works), Stanton Freidman(NASA physicist), the list goes on, and on, and on... In fact, anyone who believes anyone has seen a "flying saucer" is a loon.

E.Mitchell just retold stories he had heard, but that doesn't make those stories to be true.

And for umpteenth time - Conan Doyle was far from 'stupid', but was in the same paragraph with 'gullible'.

Edit: BTW B.Bushman with his "alien" technology (i.e. magnet in copper pipe) fits category 'loon' quite nicely.

Edited by bmk1245
  • Like 2

a brief list of loons: Gordon Cooper(astronaut)

Changed his story over the years, directly in contradiction with Edgar Mitchell

Edgar Mitchell(astronaut)

Has publicly stated that he knows absolutely nothing and has never seen a UFO, is only retelling what others have told him.

Paul Hellyer(Defense Minister of Canada)

Certifiable nut case, has no knowledge himself but reads from books by other UFO nut cases.

Boyd Bushman(Lockheed Skunk Works)

Rambling old man, demonstrably wrong in his assertions and imaginary physics (yes, we know this).

Ben Rich(Lockheed Skunk Works)

See above.

Stanton Freidman(NASA physicist)

Was never with NASA. Charlatan and snake oil sales man. Makes up and embellishes UFO stories, butchers official information to make them fit his opinion.

the list goes on, and on, and on... In fact, anyone who believes anyone has seen a "flying saucer" is a loon.

Yes, the list of morons polluting UFO research is endless, that much is obvious. Your point?

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited for typo.

Edited by badeskov
  • Like 3

Yes, the list of morons polluting UFO research is endless, that much is obvious

only in your sceptic fantasy...

Sadly, no. It is demonstrably so. All of the above listed either has no knowledge (provably so) or are plain our wrong (provably so). Only those that simply do not want to know think otherwise.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 4

Sadly, no. It is demonstrably so. All of the above listed either has no knowledge (provably so) or are plain our wrong (provably so). Only those that simply do not want to know think otherwise.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Tut tut...you called all those good people morons.......including American hero Edgar Mitchell...

as you might have gathered I am a bit suspicious of Friedman and think he may be a plant...

but I wouldn't be so rude to even call him a moron...

what "ufo research" does Badeskov regard as worthwhile?

Tut tut...you called all those good people morons.......including American hero Edgar Mitchell...

as you might have gathered I am a bit suspicious of Friedman and think he may be a plant...

OK, calling them morons is probably over the edge, my apologies and what my personal opinion about each of them is I will keep to myself. But that makes them no less wrong or clueless about what they speak, and provably so.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

i've know Stanton Friedman personally for over 40 years, and can assure you, he is not a "plant", but a cornerstone of the UFO Disclosure Movement.

what "ufo research" does Badeskov regard as worthwhile?

I have no idea as he is usually just against everything...?