Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
Saru

Triangular UFO sighted twice in two hours

54 posts in this topic

yes, the point being that superosonic aircraft fly very fast, and at high altitude, well away from where anyone could get a good look at them. It would be very foolish, as I've said many times before, to hover over roads where any passing hick can see them. Besides, there's a very big ocean just over to the left a bit, where they could fly as far as they liked at whatever speed they liked.

It could be possible that the craft has hovering capabilities just like the Vtol jet fighter. As for why they fly at night where they

could be spotted. Maybe they're counting on the UFO Phenomena for a cover story.

I doubt a testing ground exists that is big enough to contain supersonic machines.

About the only one would be over the ocean (Pacific to be specific since it's bigger) but then there's the problem of getting to and from there which might be a bit difficult to manage in a visually stealthy manner. Even using Edwards AFB which includes the Lake Muroc facility (assuming a US vehicle since Russia's got a couple nifty neat ones ... or had them.) wouldn't be enough to prevent people from seeing aircraft taking off or landing. There is also the problem of radar watches - at least aboard naval ships - and visual sightings out there by about anyone who happens to be floating about.

By the way, assuming the same phenomenon is responsible for both sightings, the speed is nothing spectacular. The distance between the end points is a wiggle under 1200 miles so an aircraft wouldn't even have to be flying at 600 kts to do it. That's subsonic and doable by even jet trainers these days.

It would be very foolish, as I've said many times before, to hover over roads where any passing hick can see them.

Ahhh, but the passing hick can report a UFO & then embellish a bit to make it sound much, much better so he can go on Coast to Coast and tell all about it. In the meantime, the Air Force (or whomever) is laughing their butt off at said hick's alien encounter. :alien:

Although I am not the greatest UFO believer I do think there is something in these giant triangle craft.

If I get time I will look up all the sightings in the UK, they are very compelling and by 100's of witness in group sightings. The picture I see used for this story was the Belgium sighting when F16's were sent to intercept and had cockpit video of it. That picture was taken from the ground.

However the sighting I think is weirdest was on an oil rig in the North sea. Two workers who were friends and had served in the Royal observer core saw a giant triangle in broad daylight in formation with a group of F111's. That has military written all over it in my mind and has to be some kind of experimental craft. The observers believed the propulsion may have been some kind of pulse scramjet as that could hear slight pauses in combustion and small breaks in the vapour trail.