Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Human evolution aided by dogs

Saru

We are who we are today due to dogs.

When my son was very little I told him about the special bond humans have with dogs. His response said it all, "I know, 'cause DOG is GOD spelled backwards!".

• Like 1

Puppies love to eat human excrement. They love it. I suspicion that wolf puppies aren't much different. Young wolves probably stayed close to human camps so they could "clean up" after humans defecated. It was a "win-win" situation for humans. The wolves ate their excrement and the wolves got all those extra vitamins and minerals in the excrement.

We are who we are today due to dogs.

When my son was very little I told him about the special bond humans have with dogs. His response said it all, "I know, 'cause DOG is GOD spelled backwards!".

:nw::nw::clap::clap::tsu::tsu::tu::tu:

Puppies love to eat human excrement. They love it. I suspicion that wolf puppies aren't much different. Young wolves probably stayed close to human camps so they could "clean up" after humans defecated. It was a "win-win" situation for humans. The wolves ate their excrement and the wolves got all those extra vitamins and minerals in the excrement.

No, they did and do not. They fend for themselves, they stay away from people as much as possible. They are pack animals, and devoted to their packs ( families ). They hunt together, and eat together. They are very timid, and wary of humans. They do not want to be seen by that filth.They are extremelly intelligent ( and not dumb enough to eat human poop )

Dogs will eat poop ( Coprophagia ), but Wolves avoid humans. Unless starving or sick.

Coprophagia

Coprophagia

So dogs are indirectly responsible for the destruction of this planet? Bad dog!

Kidding...