Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Citizen Hearing on Disclosure

1. Exactly- he has no direct personal observations, but has made plenty of contacts/friends etc within his realm of work over the years.

Yes, Cattle Ranchers, Bob Lazar, Stephen Greer and Glenn Dennis. EVen UFOlogists say these men are liars who have not been able to corroborate a single claim. In the case of Bob Lazar (do you actually know who these nutters are?) his claims about Element 115 were investigated and not one things he said was accurate. Nothing. ALl of these people are of dubious character, and have been proven to fabricate claims with regards to the never ending Roswell tale.

LINK - UFOlogist Stanton Friedman on Bob Lazar

Incredible claims have been made about Bob Lazar for years. He supposedly is a physicist with an MS in Physics from MIT and an MS in Electronics from the California Institute of Technology. He was a “Scientist” for Los Alamos National Laboratory, and obtained a job back-engineering UFOs at a very secret site S-4 near Area 51 in Nevada through noted Physicist, the late Dr. Edward Teller.

Supposedly he figured out how saucers work using Element 115 — matter/anti-matter, etc. He was able to steal a small quantity of 115 from the 500 pounds available, but this was stolen back. There was indeed an announcement in early 2004 about the production of 4 atoms of element 115 by operating a huge European accelerator for many weeks. It has a very short half life so there is no way to accumulate pounds of it. He supposedly came forward with his story despite death threats because he thought the public has a right to know. Videotapes are available with his claims.

It is all BUNK.

LINK - UFOlogy's Own Worst Enemy Stephen Greer

A military nerve gas attack on an underground alien base, a supposed "de-briefing" from the CIA on UFOs, vectoring in UFOs, remote viewing aliens, and communing with 'ET elders'. Who is the nut spouting this non-sense you might be asking? It'd be none other than self-proclaimed ambassador to the universe and all things UFO...

These are just some of the unfounded claims being touted by Steven Greer, the founder of an organization calling itself the Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence (CSETI). But the latest claim being made by Greer is just as wild.

Courtesy of late night radio personality Art Bell (the man responsible for promoting Sean David Morton, the Hale-Bopp Hoax, and then Reed UFO Fraud), Greer claimed SETI was receiving alien signals. Though SETI personnel adamantly deny Greer's accusations, Greer claimed that he had several...uh-hum...inside sources telling him that SETI was being barraged by extraterrestrial signals when an unknown agency is alleged to have started jamming the signals.

Yep, the cover-up was on once again with Greer not being able to name his supposed insider sources, not providing a speck of evidence, and Greer once again representing "the truth" about UFOs.

Q: What's your opinion on Dr. Greer and the Disclosure Project?

Stanton Friedman: I have spent time with Greer and think he has his own agenda. He didn't use government reports to make his case nor the blacked out and whited out government documents and provided no evidence to link UFOs with free energy technology. He promised more than he delivered.

Getting the idea yet?

2. Not viewing YouTube - pretty damn wimpy and weak minded IMO - you're obviously highly afraid of what you might encounter.

Well, I think if you cannot respect another's wishes then you are an insensitive jerk. I have noted good personal reason for not allowing it in my house at all. That you are unaware of my reasons does not make them invalid. As I said, ALL of the information relative to the discussion from the actual time frame of the incident is all text. It is just lazy to avoid reading it to watch some stupid personal interpretation that someone whacked together. Bet you love powerpoint too huh? Damn lazy IMHO.

How bloody well rude of you to insist I use YT!

What I fear at YT is endless reams of garbage, and the mine-craft vids my son cannot seem to stay away from that are chock full of swearing and all sorts of of foul language. Not the best environment for under 10's IMHO. As such, YT is blocked at my router so NO family device can view it on my WI Fi. I am a family man first thanks. UM will never come before the welfare of my children thanks. I find it nasty and rude of you to insist I put UM first.

Bee knows this too, but she does not give a rodents rectum about my kids, she just wants me to do her bidding. Ain't gonna happen.

You know, when people do stuff like this, I get even crankier with humanity as a whole. Is this the best you can do?

Edited by psyche101

I think that the best testimony for the existence of intelligently controlled UFO's is from a time when UFOlogy had not been corrupted by wanton hoaxes, students on Viral Marketing Courses, and CGI Companies out to prove their own abilities to dupe the Public.

In this instance I am referring to the FOO Fighters of the 2nd World War, when numerous sightings had been reported both by the Axis Powers and the Allied Powers. There is very strong corroborative evidence that there was some Intelligence behind their manoeuvres, not St Elmos Fire (the Swamp Gas Imperitive) because the Balls of Fire did not propogate from the wings of the aircraft. These Foo Fighters were also observed in 1941 from the decks of the SS Pulaski for over 1 hour in the Indian Ocean.

One particular incident (though not isolated) to give a flavour of these reports, courtesy of Wiki, but reported elsewhere:

"Charles R. Bastien of the Eighth Air Force reported one of the first encounters with foo fighters over the Belgium/Holland area; he described them as "two fog lights flying at high rates of speed that could change direction rapidly". During debriefing, his intelligence officer told him that two RAF night fighters had reported the same thing, and it was later reported in British newspapers."

Foo fighters regularly passed straight through solid objects, and more often than not were about the sizer of a basketball.

Not spaceships.

Obviously related to other Earthlights such as those documented at Hessdalen, The Min Min and Marfa type varieties.

couple of possibles for the Major

Military Doctors :tu:

You are indeed the best the believers have ever seen.

Major Jack Comstock

Major+Jack+Comstock.jpg

2. After I learned of these assertions, I called Doctor Jack Comstock (seen at the left), who, as a Major, was theHospital Commander in 1947, and in 1995 was living in retirement in Boulder, Colorado. I asked him if he recalled any such events occurring in July of 1947 and he said absolutely not. When I told him that Jesse B. was supposed to have conducted a preliminary autopsy on alien bodies, he had a hard time stopping laughing - his response was: PREPOSTEROUS!!

Major Jesse B Johnson

1. There was a physician named Jesse B. Johnson assigned to the Base Hospital. However, he was a 1st Lt., not a Major, and he was a radiologist, not a pathologist. He had no training as a pathologist and would have been the last member of the medical staff to have performed any autopsy on a human much less an alien. He is identified as a 1st Lt. in the 509th Yearbook.

LINK

Edited by psyche101

Gidday Voice of reason! :D

Gidday mate... :D

Once Friedman made up some aliens, it was a whole new ballgame.

I love the way you say this then a bit later quote him like he is a brother-in-arms... to try and put down Lazar and Greer....

hilarious

Oh...and didn't you notice that I posted the very link that you did regarding Comstock and Johnson? #198

And quillius said he had already seen it.

If that is an example of your powers of observation?

Aaaaanywaay..... I would believe Edgar Mitchell any day over you. He talks a bit about the Wilson business here...

You don't have to watch it of course :rolleyes: ....but anyone else who's interested can...

[media=]

[/media]

• Like 1

Gidday mate... :D

You have a particular knack for getting the wrong impression don't you? Endless examples of it too.

I love the way you say this then a bit later quote him like he is a brother-in-arms... to try and put down Lazar and Greer....

hilarious

I beg your pardon?????? Brother in arms? My gosh, the above reply is an understatement isn't it!!!

But you are not really that stupid though are you? Nobody is. It's just your veiled way of insulting me. You know quite well that as common sense and logic have failed, and hardly surprising consider the subject matter, that all I have done is present your own people. The ones who say Roswell is real. In particular, one of the people responsible for concocting a large part of the story. Even these people say this is a load of horse hockey. Not just the evil mainstream sciencey nerds.

I do not think your underhanded nonsense is hilarious, I don't think your even amusing. But that is all this place is to you isn't it? A joke, and we are your playthings. You do not really care if questions are answered you do not want to "Know" of we have had any visits, or if they are even possible. You KNOW there is controversy here, and a chance to jump into the limelight in inane imagination proposals. What other member would suggest holographic space weapons? Who else (or alternatively why anyone) would champion lost causes like Lazar? It's just how your heroes manage to survive without ever lifting a finger and doing a stick of work. Shock the people so they will read and respond. I think when someone amazes the people it is all the more valuable.

Oh...and didn't you notice that I posted the very link that you did regarding Comstock and Johnson? #198

And quillius said he had already seen it.

If that is an example of your powers of observation?

I think it an example of your powers of observation and a tribute to your monumental ego isn't it. I answered post #197, and 197 still comes before 198 Bee, you should know that much, and I was answering to Quillius, Why do you think I have to run everything past you first? You know what? I don't.

Aaaaanywaay..... I would believe Edgar Mitchell any day over you. He talks a bit about the Wilson business here...

No you would not. You have not taken in what has had to say to date, and like the papers that ran with the popularised embellished, zealous, and credulous version of events. Dr Mitchell's statement is quite straightforward. I do not believe it is humanly possibly to muff his quotes as much as you have by accident. You are deliberately making up a story out of a confession of belief in others and heavily embellishing the claim that was made.

You don't have to watch it of course :rolleyes: ....but anyone else who's interested can....

I wont. You know quite well why, and there will not be anything we have not discussed, I have told you more than you obviously want to know about Admiral WIlson (what was that about observational powers again?), and to further that you have made up some secret military contact that you are "Sure" exists.

All you are doing is making sure that Edgar Mitchell's greatest achievement of being the 6th person to walk on the mon is overshadowed, and that Edgar Mitchell will only be remembered as that funny little guy who spent a short time at NASA who thinks he sees little green men. For that you ought to be ashamed and that be what I take offence to. And why I will l continually point out that your argument is more about you than Dr Mitchell and or ET. You do not have the right to taint history with fantasy, nobody should.

Edited by psyche101

1. Oh please. I'm well aware of Stanton Freidman's opinion of Bob Lazar etc. I'm referring to the many military people that Edgar Mitchell knew and those that confided in him.

One thing we have common I suppose, if Stanton Friedman told me the sky was blue I would go outside and check. As I had to illustrate for Bee, this was an example for you from your side of the fence. Would there be any point in presenting a skeptical argument, or a skeptic who does not believe the newspapers, and Bee's, colourful interpretation of Edgar Mitchell's words? I would think not?

Then why not accept that this is indeed one of Dr Mitchell's sources?. He believes Bob Lazar's lies, and the lies that were proven to be lies just happen to also come under Dr Mitchell's very broad description of Military and intelligence.

I gave you and Bee the link to the other thread that shows Dr Mitchell's "sources". As such, I ask, can you expand on that list? Who is this source that you think has this information that means the ETH is a valid construct, and not just another set of man made Gods to explain things we do not understand?

If you have a name to add to that list, both Quillius and I would welcome your input. However, I must say considering what we do have, the future is not looking very promising.

I have offered you where to find all the names associated with Dr Mitchell. Again I ask yo to assist further if you can add to that list and if you can show a mutual valid source that Dr Mitchell would have got his information from about space aliens then please do and make your situation clear. Hoping that Dr Mitchell has someone "in the wings" is not going to resolve an answer. I know Bee make pages of debate out of that notion, but what does it accomplish other than cranky posters?

Quillius is a believer. He is the one whom I must give credit to for for finding most of these sources. If Dr MItchell did have a case, I assure you, Quillius would not let me post what I am now. He is a very good investigator in fact much, much better at this than Bee thinks she is. Have a look at the Pascagoula thread., in fact you would enjoy it. Quillius bested me about my information with regards to an article written by Joe Ezeterhas. He did good work, he found irrefutable information, and as a skeptic I have no recourse but to accept fact. Joe was a drunk who half wrote a derogatory article and placed the case in unwarranted dubious light, when the article was just as dubious if not more so, than the claim it was supposed to debunk. I was wrong he was right. It happens, it's not big deal. I am still alive and well. By gum I made him work for it, and because he knew he was right, he was never going to fail. When a skeptic is right, he is usually quite accurate about it, when a skeptic is wrong, a skeptic is thankful for the additional information.

2. YouTube is full of junk - no question. But it also has some amazing gems pertaining to witness testimonies and observations. I totally appreciate and understand your desire to shield your kids from much of that "junk".

Thank you , and as per PM, not only my son, but when my 8 year old daughter started singing Carly Rae's Call Me Maybe with lyrics substituted to describe a prostitution lifestyle, it just had to go. As I said, if you cannot find text, and feel you have something highly significant, please make note and I will endeavour to view said piece on 3G on the phone. My kids will always come before UM, or my entertainment. That will never change. Bee knows that too.

Personally, I like to look for documentation as I have little faith in witness testimony, and less so since the alarming results garnered at the Griffith University Innocence project.

Just out of interest, the incidents I rate higher than others are the small one's that only sit in personal circles, such as Big D's sighting.

And it has always been my belief that first contact will be via communications. Physical first contact seems to me fraught with problems that never so much as enter the equation with regards to communications.

Edited by psyche101

:w00t: I regret that I do not agree with many cited before. if any part of a gov. program, military action that goes bad, anything that is action committed by the fed. and "screws-up' by all means find out who and why. But sharing with the average American material that is not in their best interest by thhhhe creator of the report, for instance, should be classified at such a level that only those directly involved with the "program, project, action" etc. will get access to it/them, any reports, evaluations, etc.

• Like 1

What other member would suggest holographic space weapons?

And where do I say that...? You're making stuff up AGAIN, aren't you?

....like you are with Admiral Wilson. Trying to kid everyone that he was one of the the military/ intelligence sources that approached

Mitchell to get things off their chest about Roswell, before they passed on.

All you are doing is making sure that Edgar Mitchell's greatest achievement of being the 6th person to walk on the mon is overshadowed, and that Edgar Mitchell will only be remembered as that funny little guy who spent a short time at NASA who thinks he sees little green men. For that you ought to be ashamed and that be what I take offence to. And why I will l continually point out that your argument is more about you than Dr Mitchell and or ET. You do not have the right to taint history with fantasy, nobody should.

What absolute twaddle.....EM has not just spoken once, in a whisper, about what he knows about ET visitation and government cover up.

He has given a number of interviews and spoken at conferences. Hardly the actions of someone who is lying low on the subject.

It is YOU who should be ashamed for trying to twist his words to fit in with your uber-sceptic-fantasy.

My kids will always come before UM, or my entertainment. That will never change. Bee knows that too.

Of course they do....but how hard is it to turn the parental controls off for a couple of hours when they have gone to bed,

or are out of the house?

• Like 1

moving on....

Richard Dolan at the Citizen Hearing... talking about the ins and outs of 'disclosure'....

[media=]

[/media]

And where do I say that...? You're making stuff up AGAIN, aren't you?

So it was not you saying that the physical universe is made up of light and waves and nothing like we understand in the Bruce Cathie Thread? You did not say that the Roswell saucer was shot down by a death ray? Sorry if some specifics are a little muddled, would it be better if I said overall you tend to follow a story based on shock value, not it's scientific content, or logical reasoning?

....like you are with Admiral Wilson. Trying to kid everyone that he was one of the the military/ intelligence sources that approached

Mitchell to get things off their chest about Roswell, before they passed on.

I did not say he approached Edgar Mitchell, I said he is one of Edgars Military/Intelligence sources, along with Bob Lazar. I said the ranchers tugged at this sleeve, and the military source turned out to be second hand NOT first hand knowledge, and he ended up removing support from it in the end as well. Old statements referring to sources such as Wilson are no longer valid claims. You refuse to accept this, and still think he has information from military people, but from what I see, he does not.

Good God woman, I kept changing the word in Edgars quote Other, to all caps, and you still managed to miss this? How?

But quite frankly, I think you are just being deliberately obtuse.

Please present the name of the military source that you think (more likely made up) gave Edgar Mitchell inside and direct information about alien life forms.

What absolute twaddle.....EM has not just spoken once, in a whisper, about what he knows about ET visitation and government cover up.

He has given a number of interviews and spoken at conferences. Hardly the actions of someone who is lying low on the subject.

He has been voicing his opinion since the early 90's. And it was simply overlooked. What have we learned after all these years? That Dr Mitchell's sources are dubious at best. If people like you did not make a big deal out of his belief via an appeal to authority in a weak and obvious attempt to try and inject some credibility into the crackpottery that plagues real UFO studies, this would be a quiet chapter in the background that nobody bothers with like his ESP experiments. However, thanks to a selfish view, even this has been highlighted by the scum that feed of his credibility.

Like I said, watch the real and proper documentary "When We Left Earth". And then try to tell me this idiocy does not affect his standing for his actual achievements. I'll say it again, you really ought to be ashamed of yourself.

It is YOU who should be ashamed for trying to twist his words to fit in with your uber-sceptic-fantasy.

For what? Trying to promote the very fact that he was the 6th man to walk on the moon, and keep his beliefs into perspective? His beliefs should not even enter the public arena, is his preferred religious faith published? Do the papers give a rodents rectum about that? I bet they would if a Christian/Christian religious war broke out tomorrow though. It is irresponsible of the media jackals that prey on his participation, but more so for you to turn a blind eye to this underhanded practise to further your own ends. Also, what you call my fantasy (you have the most interesting interpretations of the English language) is not actually mine. I agree with the public statement by NASA who say Edgar Mitchell is a great American, but we do not share his beliefs. And Edgar completely distances NASA from responsibility, and does not state that he is under andy oath by or from them, which we know he would if he was, as per his own spoken values. So not much to be suspicious of there either Bee.

What harm is that doing Bee? Could you outline it for me please.

Of course they do....but how hard is it to turn the parental controls off for a couple of hours when they have gone to bed,

or are out of the house?

Quite so, and expensive I get the local communications authority to send a technician to block it on their equipment and we do not get the access codes to make my life even easier. I have explained this to you before too Bee.

Pffft, parental controls, LOL, my kids are smarter than you Bee!

Why try and force me to do something against my wishes Bee? I thought that sort of things was not in line with your views? I thought you were open minded? And what is wrong with actual documents from the actual time frame? Yotube was not even a glimmer in anyones eye back then. Edgar Mitchell was talking about Roswell. By all accounts the number of direct witnesses is or was quite limited. Interviewing them on an annual basis will not change the very fact that the Roswell ETH is an imaginary construct.

If something is deemed important, I will go to the effort to view on my phone, I have explained this as well, and is how I get any links I post. I type them manually. Insisting I spend more time at Youtube I can only see as an attempt to distract me and waste my time. I do not see why the aforementioned arrangement is not sufficient for informational purposes. If you see a problem with it, please outline it. As far as I can tell, I am mainly missing out on your musical interludes.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

All`s I know is BEe better get her sweetness over to the U/M party thread where ITs all happening ! THis stuff about people like Bob Lazar and Greer,ITs well past time to flie them into the Round file cabnet ! :gun:

• Like 1

What's parental controls or remakes of Carly Rae Jenson got to do with refusing to watch videos about people talking about UFOs? Why would anyone have the chance to watch vodeos of remakes of Carly Rae Jetson songs while you're busy watching vodeos about UFOs? Do you have some sort of block so that it's impossible to watch youtube?

What's parental controls or remakes of Carly Rae Jenson got to do with refusing to watch videos about people talking about UFOs? Why would anyone have the chance to watch vodeos of remakes of Carly Rae Jetson songs while you're busy watching vodeos about UFOs? Do you have some sort of block so that it's impossible to watch youtube?

I make it very hard for anyone from my Wi Fi to access it yes. My reasons are family based yes. I am more interested in why people are trying to force Youtube onto me. I dont even want it, why can that simple request not be respected?

As far as I can tell, people are just too lazy to type?

I already showed where people at this meting say the information has been given out in countries like Australia. So apparently I have all the information, What do you guys want to know?

Edited by psyche101

All`s I know is BEe better get her sweetness over to the U/M party thread where ITs all happening ! THis stuff about people like Bob Lazar and Greer,ITs well past time to flie them into the Round file cabnet ! :gun:

Its just plain stupid, Bob Lazar is not even a good name for a cocktail.

I make it very hard for anyone from my Wi Fi to access it yes. My reasons are family based yes. I am more interested in why people are trying to force Youtube onto me. I dont even want it, why can that simple request not be respected?

As far as I can tell, people are just too lazy to type?

Oh, i agree, if someone starts a thread and all it is is a video of someone talking about something, I rarely bother clicking on it. But there's an awful lot of interesting stuff on Yotube, it is sometimes rather like cutting off one's nose to spite one's face to refuse to have it point blank.

Oh, i agree, if someone starts a thread and all it is is a video of someone talking about something, I rarely bother clicking on it. But there's an awful lot of interesting stuff on Yotube, it is sometimes rather like cutting off one's nose to spite one's face to refuse to have it point blank.

Post #216. To Bee.

If something is deemed important, I will go to the effort to view on my phone, I have explained this as well, and is how I get any links I post. I type them manually. Insisting I spend more time at Youtube I can only see as an attempt to distract me and waste my time. I do not see why the aforementioned arrangement is not sufficient for informational purposes. If you see a problem with it, please outline it. As far as I can tell, I am mainly missing out on your musical interludes.

ETA And I have done, I have even posted links. But I wont waste endless hours watching people assure me ET is real, or how it is impossible for man to stack rocks, in fact, I'd suggest this to others who find such nonsense bogs down their day. You can use an app to download something if you think it is worth watching closely too, or an online service. All I need is a URL if necessary. I did that with Sheep Smart's recommendation, got the mp4 and watched it on the big screen.

Edited by psyche101

Bogs down their day? That's the fun of it, browsing randomly. Anyway, i don't know anything about Apps because I haven't got one of those smart Phone things.

Bogs down their day? That's the fun of it, browsing randomly. Anyway, i don't know anything about Apps because I haven't got one of those smart Phone things.

I don't have enough hours in my day, and I am more of a "target" guy than a "random" troller.

You don't need the app, there are online services, all you need is the URL which is provided. I use Keepvid mostly. No smart phone? You haven't lived! :lol:

You really enjoy just endlessly trolling through Youtube crap? Personally, I'd much rather sit down and watch a documentary, or a good movie/book given the time. And I would probably rather be golfing, fishing, hiking, biking, gardening or star gazing than that too. But it is nice to settle into a good doco late at night with a nice warm tea. Especially now during winter here.

Edited by psyche101

Although I do get thoroughly fed up with the endless problems and "technical errors". i think the problem is that their software developers and those responsible for the technical side of it are either incompetent or simply too arrogant, just like the management, to bother to make any effort to make sure that it works smoothly. Why make any effort whan you have the globe-spanning power of the mighty Google corporation behind you?

As far as I can tell, I am mainly missing out on your musical interludes.

musical interlude dedicated to psyche..... ;)

[media=]

[/media]

10 Hour Video - Troll Song

:D

Only just found out that a UK Police Officer had spoken at the Citizen Hearing

[media=]

[/media]

from video info

RETIRED UK policeman Gary Heseltine gives powerful and compelling evidence, as a witness appearing before the historic Citizen Hearing, in Washington DC.

Former Detective Heseltine is an expert on the British Roswell - The Bentwaters Incident, where a nuclear facility came under extraterrestrial scrutiny.

If Only we had one shread of Actual Proof,Like a Alien and His,Her`s Ship to Play with? :tu:

See you Over at the U/M party Bee !

:clap:

• Like 1

WOAH guys......

my eyes are bleeding....

*waves*

I see not much has changed here in the last few months! ;)