Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why People Believe in Conspiracy Theories

Waspie_Dwarf

You think Conspiracy theories are all outrageous? You think that the official story tells the truth? You think mainstream media is a good place to get the truth? Even Scientific American has become untrustworthy.

Got Milk?

Snipets.

http://www.huffingto...o_b_186428.html

Monsanto Threatens Fox

On the Friday before Monday's air date, Monsanto's lawyer faxed a letter to Roger Ailes, the head of Fox News in New York, claiming that the series was biased and unscientific. It threatened, "There is a lot at stake in what is going on in Florida, not only for Monsanto, but also for Fox News and its owner." Rupert Murdoch, of course is the owner, and part of what was at stake was lots of Monsanto advertising dollars--for the Florida station, the entire Fox network, and Murdoch's Actmedia, a major advertising agency used by Monsanto. Fox pulled the series for "further review.”

I get a kick out of seeing someone rely on demagogic opinion pieces thinking that the commentary from a person with an agenda is useful.

Is it a conspiracy? No. It was Monsanto flexing muscle. Not a conspiracy.

• Like 3

Perhaps I need to restate my question: Does one lie make an entity (U.S. Government in this case) responsible for every evil in this world?

I simply ask this because it seems to be the logic you and several others seem to work under. Logic that I, as well as others find, most illogical.

And no, posting more articles isn't an answer, it just makes it look like your dodging the question.

Edited by DecoNoir
  • Like 1

use to drink a gallon every two days when i was a kid could probably still do that.

Can't stand 2% or higher fat content milk. Skim is my choice, I still tolerate 1% every so often. Lol

• Like 2

Can't stand 2% or higher fat content milk. Skim is my choice, I still tolerate 1% every so often. Lol

1% is the way to go for me cant stand skim and dont get me started on soy "milk" *shudders*

• Like 2

I think this thread is ready to be put to bed for more reasons than one.

Thread closed

• Like 8