Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What Video Game are you playing right now?

MysteryMike

A thread to talk about what video game your currently playing.

Anyway I'm playing Resistance: Fall of Man. Really fun game I must say. :)

1zzz4zzzxxx3zzz[2].jpg

Skyrim, Minecraft and this indie game called Monaco

The resistance fall of man series are really great games.

I am playing Skyrim which I have spent far too many hours playing but still loving it. Sad to hear they are not making any more expansion packs as the games potential is still so fast. I am also playing Fallout 3 but can not really get into it.

I've been taking a short break on playing games, but I'm thinking getting back to Skyrim some day soon.

Another possible choice for me is Heavy Rain, which I think is the best game I've ever played!

call of duty 2

Call Of Duty... Black Ops 2

PlanetSide 2

I will start Dishonored soon... just played 15 mins so far

Minecraft Feed the Beast mod. It adds so much to the vanilla game that it is almost overwhelming to begin with. I can't recommend it enough for fans of Minecraft. http://feed-the-beast.com/

I also recently got Portal and Portal 2 from Steam for like 7 bucks so I've been playing through them as well.

Skyrim

Diablo 3

Torchlight 2

Terraria

I've been jumping from game to game recently but Minecraft FTB has taken a large portion of my time lately.

• Like 1

I've been jumping from game to game recently but Minecraft FTB has taken a large portion of my time lately.

Same here! I've been building my kingdom almost all day -_-

Minecraft Feed the Beast

Here is a screenshot of some of the things I'm working on in Minecraft FTB. It's a bit unorganized but it works. :tu:
  • Like 1

Still playing Defiance and started a new game of Dragon's Dogma.

Here is a screenshot of some of the things I'm working on in Minecraft FTB. It's a bit unorganized but it works. :tu:

I've been contemplating trying FTB, have you tried tekkit before? And if so do you think FTB is a lot better?

• Like 1

Oooh I love Tekkit!!

Just finished Bioshock: Infinite (incidentally ... good grief!) picking at Injustce but need something to sink my teeth into.

• Like 1

Currently playing the following

Xbox 360 - Skyrim and Saints Row 3

Ps3 - Dust 514 and GT5

PC - Neverwinter and minecraft and also a bit of Sim City 4

Windows Phone - FInal Fantasy 1 and Chaos rings

PS2 - Final Fantasy X

Super Nintendo - Super Castlevania 4

I've been contemplating trying FTB, have you tried tekkit before? And if so do you think FTB is a lot better?

I haven't tried Tekkit although from a cursory look FTB and Tekkit share some of the same mods. After a quick look it looks like FTB Ultimate has more mods running than Tekkit http://ftbwiki.org/F...t_Ultimate_Pack. I might give Tekkit a try as I also saw a few mods that I haven't tried before. :tu:

Edited by Slave2Fate
  • Like 1

I haven't tried Tekkit although from a cursory look FTB and Tekkit share some of the same mods. After a quick look it looks like FTB Ultimate has more mods running than Tekkit http://ftbwiki.org/F...t_Ultimate_Pack. I might give Tekkit a try as I also saw a few mods that I haven't tried before. :tu:

Yeah Tekkit is good, sadly Technic is gone which was like single player Tekkit and had more mods in it. My favourite mod was the zepplin mod in technic. It gave you a controller block, so you could make a whole airship or spaceship or anything you wanted then use the zeppelin controller block to control the whole thing. It was amazing.

• Like 2

I'm splitting my computer gaming time up between Civilization V and Skyrim.. Even though Bethesda isn't adding anything more to it, on PC you can at least download mods that make it interesting all over again...

Yeah Tekkit is good, sadly Technic is gone which was like single player Tekkit and had more mods in it. My favourite mod was the zepplin mod in technic. It gave you a controller block, so you could make a whole airship or spaceship or anything you wanted then use the zeppelin controller block to control the whole thing. It was amazing.

Here's a vid of a guy named Etho who does some crazy stuff with the FTB Mindcrack mod pack. Every time I watch one of his vids there is something that I am impressed by. You can tell he has put a lot of work into his setup.

• Like 2

Here's a vid of a guy named Etho who does some crazy stuff with the FTB Mindcrack mod pack. Every time I watch one of his vids there is something that I am impressed by. You can tell he has put a lot of work into his setup.

[media=]

[/media]

I'll give his series a watch thanks. :tu:

Bioshock Infinite. Haven't played it until now. Pretty cool so far.

I am working my way through an umpteenth playthrough of Planescape: Torment. Numenara cannot get here fast enough.