Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
bellhodg

Implications of Premonitions!

5 posts in this topic

This has happened to me twice.

The first time i was watching tv and got an image of a snake in my mind and the overwelming sense that there was a snake in the parking lot of the apartment complex I was living in. I went down from the 3rd story and into the parking lot and sure enough it crawled into the parking lot from the side of a hill right as i was walking down the stairs from the 2nd story.

The second time, i was washing my hands in Mcdonalds, I felt the same as before, an image of a little girl, maybe 4-6yrs old walking up to me as I was leaving mcdonalds coming up to me and hugging me out of nowhere, this time I stopped washing my hands and was trying to think of what happened, because it looks like an image in my mind when I think of anything like normal but theres just this feeling of it being different than a regular thought, its really hard to put into words.

P.S.

Whats really weird is when I had the thought of the little girl coming up and hugging me, I stopped and didnt leave the bathroom for atleast an extra 3-5min than I would have If i hadnt had that flash, cause the little girl walked into mcdonalds right as i was leaving, So If i hadnt of had that flash, I most likely would of been outside before she arrived.

Implications.

A. Happened because I willed it.

B. I saw a set determined future.

C. I saw a possible future.

Any comments appreciated.

Hi,

I vote for C.

I would have been curious enough about the little girl to follow my normal course of actions.

John

Ya, have to agree with that.

Sure wish it would happen where i saw something farther than 1-5min away.

My guardian angel if you will shows me the future constantly. It's like she can see every detail of my future & wants me to know that I have someone with me who has wider vision than I do. I've tried to use her power to my own advantage but had no luck. Years ago she showed me the first stealth bomber crash & I told her she was wrong, then 4 hrs later the plane really did crash. It was a world first. She will also tell me if someone is going to phone or visit. If she doesn't show me anything & there are no dreams remembered then I know something big is going to happen & I'm being left alone to deal with it in my own way, like a test. She'll give me lessons & experiences in alternate planes & dreams at night & then during the day she stands behind me & goes wherever I go. When I lie down she comes out of a portal next to my feet & holds my feet & lifts my soul out of my body. The first time she did that while I was awake was when I was suffering greatly from an injured foot & her touch healed my foot completely. She was holding my feet again last night.

Ya, never had anything that extreme happen, just flashes like thoughts of things that happen within minutes or currently happening.