Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

40% don't know Obamacare is law.

Merc14

What union were you a member of? Why are you afraid to answer this question?

I did already. I have never been in a union. But I would like to be.

Edited by ninjadude

It's all in the unintentional consequences of all the regulations that have been written.

what unintentional consequences are you fantazising now?

This is one reason Obama is pushing amnesty, so this caveat doesn't get activated.

more fantasy.

And rationing is already happening, hence the high deductibles.

rationing of health care has happened for decades. It has nothing to do with the ACA.

Likewise there have been high deductibles for decades and nothing to do with the ACA.

I did already. I have never been in a union. But I would like to be.

OMG that really is the silliest thing you have said here. Baiting you is great fun because when you eventually leap you spout drivel like this. LMAO. Who says "I have never been in a union. But I would like to be." I can't imagine a more ridiculous statement except from a democrat congressman. Are you in office now? Did you work with this ****g idiot:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/05/08/dem_congressman_at_benghazi_hearing_death_is_a_part_of_life.html

• Like 2

Who says "I have never been in a union. But I would like to be." I can't imagine a more ridiculous statement

People who are proud that we have unions and what they have accomplished and feel that they are the bedrock of the American middle class. You can laugh all you want. But you will NOT disrespect unions. You'd have to explain why never being in a union and wanting to be in one are so funny. I'm a computer programmer by trade. There isn't any significant union.

People who are proud that we have unions and what they have accomplished and feel that they are the bedrock of the American middle class. You can laugh all you want. But you will NOT disrespect unions. You'd have to explain why never being in a union and wanting to be in one are so funny. I'm a computer programmer by trade. There isn't any significant union.

Yes, unions accomplished much 120 years ago but that need is long gone. Unions are pretty much the destroyers of business nowadays but what is criminal are the public unions that have bankrupted so many states because of your party. Here is how it works, the unions collect dues and then transfer vast amounts of that money into the coffers of the DNC who then get Democrats elected. Once elected the democrats pay the unions back by negotiating with them for better retirement and healthcare plans that have become so outlandish that countless states are now bankrupt. This has continued for 50 years but is now reaching its bitter endpoint.

Public unions are such a danger to society that FDR denied them the right, at the federal level, to bargain collectively but the states have no such restriction. List the states that are billions in the hole and you will find all of them are democrat bastions. Prove me wrong but I expect you'll just post more of your silliness because that is all you have.

edit: This post isn't to argue with this silly man, he is way beyond any salvage, it is to let people who are wondering what the hell is going on in their state, why it is happening. It seems simple and it is, like all scams, but this is why the combination of the democrat party and public unions are the great destroyers. They have a license to steal and they use it.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

Yes, unions accomplished much 120 years ago but that need is long gone. Unions are pretty much the destroyers of business nowadays but what is criminal are the public unions that have bankrupted so many states because of your party.

this is one of the most outlandish, unsupported and frankly downright ignorant claims I've heard on UM in years.

this is one of the most outlandish, unsupported and frankly downright ignorant claims I've heard on UM in years.

You haven't been linked to reality in years so your opinion on anything is worth jack-s.