Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
third_eye

Sub discovers signs of legendary Atlantis

135 posts in this topic

Plato - Athens

Now the city in those days was arranged on this wise. In the first place the Acropolis was not as now. For the fact is that a single night of excessive rain washed away the earth and laid bare the rock; at the same time there were earthquakes, and then occurred the extraordinary inundation, which was the third before the great destruction of Deucalion.The consequence is, that in comparison of what then was, there are remaining only the bones of the wasted body, as they may be called, as in the case of small islands, all the richer and softer parts of the soil having fallen away, and the mere skeleton of the land being left.

(To me the priest is explaining how Athen `s soil was wash away and its land laid bare in its history, however at a later time in history in a war Atlantis was affected in the same like manner.)

Plato

But at a later time there occurred portentous earthquakes and floods, and one grievous day and night befell them, when the whole body of your warriors was swallowed up by the earth, and the island of Atlantis in like manner was swallowed up by the sea and vanished; wherefore also the sea at that spot has now become impassable and unsearchable, being blocked up by the shoal mud which the island created as it settled down.

526606_575207779170040_1411977917_n.png

here we go ........ who want a cup of tea ?

This neglects the 3rd option. Have arguements for no reason but for Entertainment value. I almost never get ticked off because I just really don't care enough. I just find it fun to post here.....

1 person likes this

This is a discussion board, Proclius. It takes absolutely no effort for people to click back to previous pages and see that Harte continually provides credible links to any claim he makes, while your claims not only rarely have links, the ones that do appear tend to not be valid or, on more than one occasion, even relevant.

Aquatus, your previous life as a Mod is showing....

1 person likes this

This neglects the 3rd option. Have arguements for no reason but for Entertainment value. I almost never get ticked off because I just really don't care enough. I just find it fun to post here.....

Alas .. but don;t we all ... :lol:

945879_577862635581038_1459850281_n.jpg

Aquatus, your previous life as a Mod is showing....

Let the record show that any accusations of abusing my Modhood to arrogantly claim others are wrong are henceforth null and void; My arrogance come from deep within myself.

2 people like this

Let the record show that any accusations of abusing my Modhood to arrogantly claim others are wrong are henceforth null and void; My arrogance come from deep within myself.

Please refer to post #129 above

:tu:

I know that arrogance myself.

In fact, I embrace it. It's just too powerful for me to fight it.

Harte

2 people like this

So much humbleness... I'm shocked... NOT!!!

What are you talking about, Diechecker? I'm the humblest person here. Probably the humblest person in the world. Heck, maybe even the universe.

2 people like this

Why does this have anything to do with Atlantis..? The article itself says that Atlantis supposedly sank into the ocean 12 000 years ago, yet they claim these sank into the sea tens of millions of years ago... It seems logical to put these two together, right... :rolleyes: