Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What Are These Craft?

No Censorship

I saw them off and on during the past five or six years. I noticed that they flew very late at night, often around 3:00 AM. They resembled jellyfish more than triangles, and their lights were different than those on most craft. They strobed more than flashed, and they blinked in irregular patterns. They resembled the X-47. They weren't identical, though. The sides were rounded and smoothed rather than sharply edged like most triangular craft. They sometimes seemed like they "swam" through the air rather than flew through it.

I saw them off and on during the past five or six years. I noticed that they flew very late at night, often around 3:00 AM. They resembled jellyfish more than triangles, and their lights were different than those on most craft. They strobed more than flashed, and they blinked in irregular patterns. They resembled the X-47. They weren't identical, though. The sides were rounded and smoothed rather than sharply edged like most triangular craft. They sometimes seemed like they "swam" through the air rather than flew through it.

Could be Government Toys for Sure Man !

It's a new military craft powered by ununpentium :ph34r:

developed by Russian and American scientists in 2006.

Intriguing. Whereabouts was this in the vicinity of?

{Ignore the facetiousness above, I'm afraid you have to come to expect it in this corner of the forum}.

• Like 3

mcrom901 is not wrong to expect photos coming with your story! You're a member in this forum long enough to know that whoever makes a bold claim like seeing unidentified craft over a long period of time better comes up with some picture proof. Otherwise they release the BS-hounds very quickly..... ;)

• Like 5

mcrom901 is not wrong to expect photos coming with your story! You're a member in this forum long enough to know that whoever makes a bold claim like seeing unidentified craft over a long period of time better comes up with some picture proof. Otherwise they release the BS-hounds very quickly..... ;)

God, i get so bored with the automatic kneejerk cynicism, the assumption that someone is lying. I have also come to loathe the phrase "BS", as being the encapsulation of this kneejerk cynicism.

• Like 6

that's not the same as a lolpic saying "Pics or it didn't happen", which is implying that you think someone is lying.

• Like 1

is it just me or are 3am sightings quite popular?

• Like 2

that's not the same as a lolpic saying "Pics or it didn't happen", which is implying that you think someone is lying.

surely one's ought to consider the unavailability of photographic evidence in the face of the claim that flashing aerial jellyfish consistently swam through the air as unacceptable?

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/pics-or-it-didnt-happen

• Like 1

God, i get so bored with the automatic kneejerk cynicism, the assumption that someone is lying. I have also come to loathe the phrase "BS", as being the encapsulation of this kneejerk cynicism.

BS again though.....i didn't call anyone a liar, but seriously: if YOU see something you can't explain, and you see it regularly, don't you ever get the idea to record it somehow? Especially if you wanna post it here where stories like that get torn apart all the time? ...yeah, thought so....

I dont think that people are calling you a liar,... but pictures sure would be a good start if you want something identified.

• Like 1

I dont think that people are calling you a liar,... but pictures sure would be a good start if you want something identified.

I'm not the one who says they saw anything. I never do.

Nah its not ,ununpentium its gotta be that BUSH 0000 power plant that went KA -PUT !

You're own thread title is misleading. You ask what these craft are, and don't provide a picture, drawing, or otherwise for us to evaluate. You shouldn't be surprised that you're getting flamed for it. How are we supposed to identify a craft by your explanation, which could be interpreted differently by different people ?

• Like 1

Kinda Par for the UFO`s and Sightings peep`s !

Mate, it is much better and more sensible than knee jerk belief. The field is too convoluted with charlatans to offer that level of credibility on face value.

As opposed to outright lying, perhaps it is that there is simply not enough information to further the conversation. Honestly, I would not even be comfortable with a guess with what we have to go on. Whilst believers expect to be taken as a guru at face value on any claim made, they expect skeptics to provide every fine detail to entirely explain any realistic answer in baby speak. I am not sure how this could be achieved in this instance. And pics would indeed be a major leg up, if a regular appearance, maybe some can be garnered? Might be a good place to start? If they are so loud, and you have a night time camera set up at the ready, it seems reasonable to try and capture the sighting?

Maybe we can view it as a suggestion as opposed to an accusation?

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

Whilst believers expect to be taken as a guru at face value on any claim made, they expect skeptics to provide every fine detail to entirely explain any realistic answer in baby speak.

hope you don't mind psyche, but i'm nicking this for my new sig!!

:-)

(ps, this has no bearing whatsoever on the claim made by the OP on this thread.)

hope you don't mind psyche, but i'm nicking this for my new sig!!

now, for reasons known only to those who know the reasons for these reasonings, I can't use that quote for my signature as i'm only allowed a five-line signature.

why?

psyche 101's signature is EIGHTEEN lines long! (i counted)

does anyone know why, or is it some conspiracy to keep me teeth-gnashingly frustrated??

(it's the gummint I tells ya!)

:-(

Could be Government Toys for Sure Man !

That was my first thought. It probably was a prototype of some kind.

• Like 1

Is that anything like "unobtainium"? Fans of George Knapp will get the reference.

• Like 1

Intriguing. Whereabouts was this in the vicinity of?

{Ignore the facetiousness above, I'm afraid you have to come to expect it in this corner of the forum}.

By coincidence ;), the craft were about fifteen miles from a military base. I saw test craft in the past when I lived closer to it.