Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Shocking: Angel Saving Man – Caught on Cam!

Xnibiru

Amazing proof of an angel saving a man from certain death by being run over by a truck in China. This video shows a great analysis of the event that proves this was a real event. You’ll see the angel come in from the right at amazing speed, meet the man then transport him to the other side of the street!...

angelsavingman.jpg?width=450

Click here to watch Full video: http://b4in.info/e3oW

Seen it already and debunked it.

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=247178

Okay, time for my own amateur CSI investigation into this video...

Not only that, if you pause the video exactly at the spot that superhuman arrives just before the truck is about to crash into the bike, the shadows are all wrong there as well.

There is no shadow from the street lights, and there should be like the pic of the driver I've included.

And the shadow from the truck's headlights is all wrong. When you shine a bright light, low down and parallel to the ground at something, you don't get short sharp shadows like the ones the superhuman and bike rider do, you get long exagerrated shadows. Those shadows could only have been created by a light some distance away, high up and pointing down at an angle. The shadows are roughly the same size as the truck drivers shadows, even though they should be great big long things.

Video screengrabs:

superhuman.jpg

Quick homemade example to show what the shadows should have looked like (please excuse the crudity of this model, I didn't have time to build it to scale or to paint it).

shadowsj.jpg

Edited by Archimedes
  • Like 1

Already seen this and already discussed. It was already debunked due to effects in the video.

Thanks for the quote, Archimedes.

• Like 2

The shadow of the man in the video maybe was created by the light poles about his head like ones in the soccer stadium.

You are clutching at straws.

• Like 1

The shadow of the man in the video maybe was created by the light poles about his head like ones in the soccer stadium.

1. The shadows are still wrong. Look at the picture above of the truck driver and the direction on his shadows. They are in line with where the visible light pole is on the corner and where the other one would be on the other corner. Superhuman's and rickshaw's shadows are clearly not created by light coming from either of those directions.

2. Even if you were right, it would just raise the question of why the truck's brighter and closer headlights aren't creating any shadows from the superhuman and rickshaw.

No, it just doesn't add up.

• Like 2

Ya i seen it too already, buzzes the imagination tho

The shadows still don't add up correctly. Just look at Archimede's example.

• Like 1

All ready being discussed sorry bro

Completely off topic but still semi-relevant:

How many threads are created by users with less than 50 total posts? It seems like 1/3 of all new threads on the forum are made by someone with a new account. Almost like they specifically made the account just to post whatever ridiculous theory/video/photoshop-job no one else wants to see. (No offense, OP)

Sorry just something I can't help but notice around here

• Like 4

I like how the angel deposits the guy in the street, and then just walks off while the guy is still staggering around.

• Like 1

Before posting a thread like this. Use the search function provided on the forums. Probably don't call a video like this "amazing proof", you found it on the Internet. Always be skeptical on that fact alone.

• Like 3

Honestly, even if people didn't debunk it within hours does it really look that convincing? I didn't think so. :no:

• Like 2

Most likely this what had happened,

Some one made the video for fun, then some one saw it and went OMGZ PROOF! and reuploaded it.

It's slenderman all over again

• Like 2

Gotta love slenderman

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Honestly, even if people didn't debunk it within hours does it really look that convincing? I didn't think so. :no:

:td: Definitely not. I cannot fathom how one could consider such.

Several of the comments on the page the OP linked to actually said this was an old video promotion for a Chinese website.

On top of that, and aside from the shadow problems already noted...the film quality just seems too good for a surveillance camera. The focus is pleasantly sharp, the lights and shadows are too...aesthetically balanced for authentic "found footage." In particular, the silhouette of the angel/superhuman in front of the truck's headlights seems to flash exactly long and precise enough to allow it to be identified as a human-like figure.