Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Keep shadow people out of home

Hello all,

Just watched a movie on shadow people yesterday thought I could post my views and experiences on them on a forum.

I am 30 now. When I was a kid, dont remember my exact age, but I think I was 4 years old the thought still remains on my head. I was sitting and playing and there was a dark entity at the door moving its hands back and forth towards me. I am not sure if it was a dream or real. Another dream I had I was sleeping on the terrace of the house and I saw a shadow man wearing a hat. I was scared and ran down to people. It was hard to be a co incidence that I saw a shadow man wearing a hat in my dream and people see real shadow men with hats.

Ok those could be dreams and not real. After I was 22, I started experiencing sleep paralysis. Like most people I too thought something good is happening to me and I will be getting super powers like superheroes, x men,etc. But the truth was I was a victim of alien experiments. These shadow people, they are also involved with the aliens, the "greys". They not only come during night but they come during day time also. So far I have had very less "alien experimenting on me" experiences in bed during paralysis, but a lot of shadow people experiences. What I usually experienced most of the time during sleep, both day and night was a shadow that has descended on to my body and I cannot move, but I try to force and use all my strength and turn my head the shadow is gone. But I can still feel its impact on my neck. It will also come a while after and tries to paralyze me again. It looked like as though that shadow had extreme hatred towards me and wants me to die. I suppose this "hold" of the shadow affects the central nervous system and causes undesirable consequences. If it caught me continuously for more than two days, the next day I will feel extremely weak and even unable to stand, etc. I have to immediately go to a hotel and eat food to keep up my strength. I suppose the "hold" of this shadow during sleep causes the body to go weak and when not avoided, it could lead to diseases and premature death. My aunt told me she had such experiences of paralysis (when I was a kid) and she died of diseases when she was 30.

Once I was working on a ship and had an accident which ripped off the nails on my index finger and middle finger. When I was sleeping, this thing was trying to paralyse my hand hoping to inflict pain somehow but since it is only paralysis it can cause, it did not hurt me that way. Then it tried to move my hand, I suppose it took control of my hand and move it without my will and it tried to bang it on the wall to increase the wound. By all these ways I could study the nature and behaviour of this shadow, I suppose it is a female and it is not male. I know very well what is happening to me is real and not just halucination and I have evidence to support it. Those who really want to get rid of these shadow experiences can learn based on what I have experimented so far. Many people use these scenarios to spread religion and the like but if you really want to learn and apply rules of nature, then try this and it might help.

Firstly I did a research on Vaastu, this is a science of building houses according to the laws of nature. It is pretty simple, you have to effectively utilise the five forces of nature - fire, wind,water, earth(soil) and sky. This will keep the demons out of the house. But unfortunately my dad, when he built the house, he did not do so considering other factors. I suspected this was the reason why the shadow people were troubling me. I did a research on vastu and acted accordingly, kept water in the north east corner, put heavy drum of soil on the south west top of building. Then the shadow that troubled me was gone, did not visit me again. But once I kept a big can of water next to my bed towards the south, this shadow came and caught me again. Then I learnt something again, never keep bodies of water nearby to your bed. Next, I do not know how this happened, but I normally sleep with head towards east, but I woke up with the shadow on me again but I was sleeping with my head towards north. I learnt again, never sleep with head towards north and face the south direction. So with the principles of vastu met in my house and by always sleeping with head in east or south or west the shadow does not get me in my house.

I went to work on ship and the shadow always gets me when my head is towards north. It also gets me if there are water bodies near to where I sleep. The strength of its hold is proportional to the amount of water or soil stored near me.

So there are ways to avoid these shadow people. You may like them or befriend the shadows, but that is not my advice do it at your own risk. Those religious people out there, your prayers dont work unfortunately. Shout how much ever you like that is what religious people want you to do. They will alwyas say prayers will help but that is always to spread religion and monetary gains. Give it a try if you are interested.

If you are frequently troubled by shadow people tackle it with knowledge. You can also learn something like I did.

• Like 1

I found that an animal skin placed over the bed stopped the aliens.

et.jpg

Hello all,

Just watched a movie on shadow people yesterday thought I could post my views and experiences on them on a forum.

I am 30 now. When I was a kid, dont remember my exact age, but I think I was 4 years old the thought still remains on my head. I was sitting and playing and there was a dark entity at the door moving its hands back and forth towards me. I am not sure if it was a dream or real. Another dream I had I was sleeping on the terrace of the house and I saw a shadow man wearing a hat. I was scared and ran down to people. It was hard to be a co incidence that I saw a shadow man wearing a hat in my dream and people see real shadow men with hats.

Ok those could be dreams and not real. After I was 22, I started experiencing sleep paralysis. Like most people I too thought something good is happening to me and I will be getting super powers like superheroes, x men,etc. But the truth was I was a victim of alien experiments. These shadow people, they are also involved with the aliens, the "greys". They not only come during night but they come during day time also. So far I have had very less "alien experimenting on me" experiences in bed during paralysis, but a lot of shadow people experiences. What I usually experienced most of the time during sleep, both day and night was a shadow that has descended on to my body and I cannot move, but I try to force and use all my strength and turn my head the shadow is gone. But I can still feel its impact on my neck. It will also come a while after and tries to paralyze me again. It looked like as though that shadow had extreme hatred towards me and wants me to die. I suppose this "hold" of the shadow affects the central nervous system and causes undesirable consequences. If it caught me continuously for more than two days, the next day I will feel extremely weak and even unable to stand, etc. I have to immediately go to a hotel and eat food to keep up my strength. I suppose the "hold" of this shadow during sleep causes the body to go weak and when not avoided, it could lead to diseases and premature death. My aunt told me she had such experiences of paralysis (when I was a kid) and she died of diseases when she was 30.

Once I was working on a ship and had an accident which ripped off the nails on my index finger and middle finger. When I was sleeping, this thing was trying to paralyse my hand hoping to inflict pain somehow but since it is only paralysis it can cause, it did not hurt me that way. Then it tried to move my hand, I suppose it took control of my hand and move it without my will and it tried to bang it on the wall to increase the wound. By all these ways I could study the nature and behaviour of this shadow, I suppose it is a female and it is not male. I know very well what is happening to me is real and not just halucination and I have evidence to support it. Those who really want to get rid of these shadow experiences can learn based on what I have experimented so far. Many people use these scenarios to spread religion and the like but if you really want to learn and apply rules of nature, then try this and it might help.

Firstly I did a research on Vaastu, this is a science of building houses according to the laws of nature. It is pretty simple, you have to effectively utilise the five forces of nature - fire, wind,water, earth(soil) and sky. This will keep the demons out of the house. But unfortunately my dad, when he built the house, he did not do so considering other factors. I suspected this was the reason why the shadow people were troubling me. I did a research on vastu and acted accordingly, kept water in the north east corner, put heavy drum of soil on the south west top of building. Then the shadow that troubled me was gone, did not visit me again. But once I kept a big can of water next to my bed towards the south, this shadow came and caught me again. Then I learnt something again, never keep bodies of water nearby to your bed. Next, I do not know how this happened, but I normally sleep with head towards east, but I woke up with the shadow on me again but I was sleeping with my head towards north. I learnt again, never sleep with head towards north and face the south direction. So with the principles of vastu met in my house and by always sleeping with head in east or south or west the shadow does not get me in my house.

I went to work on ship and the shadow always gets me when my head is towards north. It also gets me if there are water bodies near to where I sleep. The strength of its hold is proportional to the amount of water or soil stored near me.

So there are ways to avoid these shadow people. You may like them or befriend the shadows, but that is not my advice do it at your own risk. Those religious people out there, your prayers dont work unfortunately. Shout how much ever you like that is what religious people want you to do. They will alwyas say prayers will help but that is always to spread religion and monetary gains. Give it a try if you are interested.

If you are frequently troubled by shadow people tackle it with knowledge. You can also learn something like I did.

So you watched a movie and then google it....

nice

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I had found some more information and I would like to post. The movie I saw said Shadow people "information" should not be shared in public if done, it is dangerous, so I wanted to post the truth about the shadow people. If I do that, they may get angry. I know the following information will make the religious people angry like it did before, but it is worth sharing.

The shadow people are from another dimension. They visit our world through a "WORMHOLE", they are completely negative beings. This "wormhole" is created by paradoxes of the five forces of nature - Earth(Soil), Fire, Wind, Water and Space. If these five elements are located improperly in the house, then it leads to "wormholes" through which the demonic entities enter the house. Prayer does not solve it.

The basics are:

Northeast - Water

Southwest - Earth

Northwest - Wind/Air/Gas

Southeast - Fire

You can google it and find more information and try applying it like I said in the first post.

P. S. Personal comments are ignored... :yes:

So what was this movie, and if its dangerous why are you continuing to give out information on them?

It's plain as day he wants to help. At least if you dont question where he really comes with this story. If you do, why not ask instead of what you're doing?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vastu_shastra

From northern India, unsurprisingly close to China where Feng Shui's from.

To the OP, I have also had horrible experiences with shadow creatures. I found out that using a very powerful (but small) flashlight with a very white LED bulb got rid of the shadow creatures. I had seen the creatures all round my house, moving from shadow to shadow. The little ones (about the size of rats) would move quickly from under the sofa to the underneath of other bits of furniture. The larger ones that were human shaped would stand at doorways or at the top of stairs looking down. Anyway, as I was feeling spooked all the time I bought a Fenix TK15 flashlight, the whiteness and brightness of the light made the shadow things disappear.

I think the type of light is very important, I had 8 bulbs in the front room but they were all low powered incandescent bulbs which gave off a soft low orange/yellow light and this was not bright enough to get rid of them. I would use the flashlight on full power (about 400 lumens) and sweep it under all the furniture and behind the doors and book stand etc. I did this a few times over a couple of days, and kept the torch with me at all times and if ever I thought I saw one or felt uneasy I would switch the light on and wave it about for awhile. Eventually I stopped seeing the shadow people.

I also except that I may have been mentally ill at the time and it was all just a delusion.

It's plain as day he wants to help. At least if you dont question where he really comes with this story. If you do, why not ask instead of what you're doing?

You mean ask, instead of ask?

I'll get right on that

I'm kind of curious as to what the movie was too honestly.

It's an interesting notion to use vatsu/feng shui to keep shadow people out. After all, doing vatsu/feng shui is supposed to help keep negativity out as well as promote positivity. So in that regard, I would say the OP is correct in his theory.

I'm not debating or commenting on if shadow people exist or not, or if vatsu/feng shui works or not. Merely that the theory within those two is interesting and probably correct.