Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

dream drawings

SpiritWriter

am glad it's not just me seeing sacred geometry a lot lately... :tu:

I think symmetry promotes balance. Creating it, or at least trying to, probably manifests balance, and would balance the hemispheres. That might explain your opening of mind.

Thank you T. Amen and I quite needed it.

are these recent ones ? SW ?

there is a sure sign of a shift ... good for ya !

:tu:

`

• Like 1

Recent enough all within the last month or so

more assertive ... confidence ...

390792_461889463899892_1707243274_n.jpg

greater clarity may be around the corner ... :yes:

`

• Like 1

3rd drawing down has a little message just for me today. :)

"No, it's not a coincidence.."

P.s.. That drawing you posted in the show us your Art thread deserves to be posted here imo..

• Like 1

Yes.. thank you third eye. More balance. God is an awesome God. I am so in love right now. Not because of these drawings im just saying.... god is great and wonderful. Today is an awesome day in the Lord. :)

* on my way to the art store :)

* skipping *

:) :)

Edited by SpiritWriter
  • Like 1

3rd drawing down has a little message just for me today. :)

"No, it's not a coincidence.."

P.s.. That drawing you posted in the show us your Art thread deserves to be posted here imo..

I drew the no coincidence one today. Wow so much magic in the air today. Bless you professor T :) :)

• Like 2

And you thirdeye ;) I appreciate your interpretation I receive that

• Like 1

And you thirdeye ;) I appreciate your interpretation I receive that

As I do know you do ... else I would no do ... :yes:

`

SW< heres what I drew over three ago now, I have another one that is more crazy and filled, but I find it awesome that we draw alike. I met a girl last semester in one of my classes who drew like this also :)

post-87367-0-70721100-1371963496_thumb.j

• Like 3

SW< heres what I drew over three ago now, I have another one that is more crazy and filled, but I find it awesome that we draw alike. I met a girl last semester in one of my classes who drew like this also :)

:)

Yeah I have a graph paper journal and was drawing in it at a cafe. The next time I went there the lady who worked there had a graph paper journal and was drawing in it! I think she got the idea from me, but even if she didnt its still s good idea ;). There are actually a lot of people that draw like that. If I go to any art event I can immediately tell artist that draw from the spirit and there are a remarkable amount. At first I found that surprising but it actually makes a lot of sense.

Edit: I am not saying drawing in the spirit has anything to do with graph paper. I do not think most people do that but I do think graph paper is good for geometric and pattern making.

Edited by SpiritWriter
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi guys. I do something called dream drawing, which is automatic drawing. It is what Jung did when creating his mandalas I believe. To me they are like poems but they are really more like dreams. This is the same type of therapy work psychologist use to try to get into kids minds. Anyway I will post some here.. if you do this type of drawing feel free to post it on this thread. If you would like to try dream drawing, it is fun and easy to do. It is interesting trying to interpret your mind...

Dream drawing is completely uncontrolled, you put your pen to paper and let your semi subconscious mind do all the work. Think of nothing just draw... over time you will notice symbology in your own work and will help you identify these things in your actual dreams. Knowing your own symbology will help you relate your inner and outer worlds and in my opinion give you esoteric insight...

Peace and blessings..

20130507_222906_zps19e8483f.jpg?t=1367992353

20130507_225551-2_zpscc0a6458.jpg?t=1367992663

These are up to each of your own individual interpretation.

Simple amazing, I tend to write my dreams down and take note of it. I must try this actually, with some of the stuff Idream about it'd be interesting to see what comes out.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

These two are old... last year

20131101_202835_zps830da72b.jpg?t=1383363063

20131101_202847_zps67ceec61.jpg?t=1383363001

I do encourage others to post as well. Dream drawing is fun. :)

• Like 1

These are awesome..

I'm doing one now.. It's something I saw in Meditation last night..

• Like 1

So, here it is..

Will point out that there was absolutely nothing scary about this, even though there are some dark shadows about..

So far it hasn't got a name, am thinking "Antler Entity".. It was very beautiful..

29yjabk.jpg

• Like 1

So, here it is..

Will point out that there was absolutely nothing scary about this, even though there are some dark shadows about..

So far it hasn't got a name, am thinking "Antler Entity".. It was very beautiful..

29yjabk.jpg

Great work. Are you an artist? What was that created with?

Edited by Orcseeker

Everyone is an artist in one form or another. I like the arts, and anything that is Imaginative, Inspirational and Unique..

I created this with a Bamboo tablet & a paint/drawing Program on my PC.

• Like 1

I love it PT :)

Wonderful makes me think of reflection... as in a reflection pool.