Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Perfection

Fear holds humanity in the 3D box

6 posts in this topic

So many religions tell us to fear evil beings & beings from the unknown in general, & these teachings prevented me for many years from learning about the beings who had been trying to make contact with me. Then I heard that you can conquer evil with love, as it transforms the beings into harmless beings. So I tried showing love instead of fear to the beings, & instead of running for my life in fear I found that the beings did change & became harmless, allowing me to continue on my path.

Then I was able to learn about the other dimensions & the various beings that are there, & I could understand many things that had been complete mysteries before.

So the only thing stopping me from growing spiritually was my fear of beings from the unknown. The beings wanted to teach me about themselves & their realms but I had been programmed by the world of man to flee such a path.

I still see some religious folks giving details on how to kill beings from the unknown. They mean well but I think it's a mistake to fear & try to kill the beings.

The beings don't want to replace our religions, they just want to wake us up to the other dimensions & the beings that are around us. I felt it was my duty to humanity to explore the other dimensions & gather information that would help humanity. I had full faith in God's presence & protection so I did not fear death.

I think religion is helpful but it needs to grow more & stop trying to make people fear the unknown. It should teach the value of love & how love conquers evil. It's the only weapon we need when venturing into the unknown

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I think this also works in life as well.

Always try to show love and respect first. Only ever go to the opposite when it's a last resort.

Can you imagine if everyone lived that way?! We would end up with more than world peace.

Edited by Coffey

Everyone should replace fear with curiosity :tu:

Everyone should replace fear with curiosity :tu:

While i loved the OP, this might cause a problem. Humans have alawys rightly feared the unknown because, by nature, it is dangerous not to know things. What we know we can predict and plan for, avoid or defeat. What we do not know can kill us. I would urge cautious curiousity. Don't jump off a cliff to find out if you can fly, and dont eat any fungi you do not know the nature of.

While i loved the OP, this might cause a problem. Humans have alawys rightly feared the unknown because, by nature, it is dangerous not to know things. What we know we can predict and plan for, avoid or defeat. What we do not know can kill us. I would urge cautious curiousity. Don't jump off a cliff to find out if you can fly, and dont eat any fungi you do not know the nature of.

This is true fear serves its purpose. Fear should be be managed not forgotton. But the ops approach will be highly effective if one is going to explore the inner spaces.

This is true fear serves its purpose. Fear should be be managed not forgotton. But the ops approach will be highly effective if one is going to explore the inner spaces.

I agree. But then I have never encontered anything physically dangerous or to be feared in the inner spaces because nothing can harm consciousness physically and as long as we do not allow fear to develop we can be harmed psychologically either. Many constructs can be unusual, and appear dangerous, but they can't harm us anymore than a lion in a dream can harm us. I have never encountered malicious intent either, but then I am highly protected/non vulnerable to such intent, and so it might not manifest in my presence...