Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFOs Disabling Nuclear Missiles

AlasBabylon

so you haven't read it but its OK to post it anyway? :no:

LOL< have not read it, but it sounds good!!!!! :D

Nothing like pure belief is there mate LOL

I could eat a bowl of Alphabet soup and crap out a better argument than that LOL.

tinfoil-hat.jpg

• Like 1

Ill never understand how anyone, let alone those who are considerably educated, can actually digest the idea that life couldnt possibly exist elsewhere in the universe. Its beyond my own comprehension. It dampers the core intellect of mankind.

Hey Sheep

How ya been :D

I really doubt you are going to find people like that here. Never seen Alien life dismissed, just Bob Lazar style tales.

Cheers.

on the contrary, many of us incl the hardcore /skeptics/debunker's - of which Im one, acknowledge life surely exists elsewhere.... but is it intelligent? or algae? And how can it get here when the distances are mind numbingly huge? Do you know how long it takes to get to the nearest galaxy? Even at light speed?

Andromeda Galaxy - 2.9 million light-years away. So a simple question for you, how long is that in years x the speed of light?

Have you ever bothered to actually look at what Einstien said? If you had you would have not been asking that "simple" question.

Tim Herbert put the final nail in that UFO I feel, when he explained the wiring configuration. That threw out every inane claim Hastings has thrown around over the years, and showed that Salas is just his sock puppet.

Personally, I think the electrical work on the transformers in the vicinity was too quickly dismissed, and I feel it is quite possible it was hurried out the door as the electrical company were probably worried that they would be liable for the damage, investigation, and report and repair costs. It may well have even generated a UAP seen on the day, and if travelling along power lines (which is what I suspect be the answer is the Ariel School case) that might have caused said situation. Without meaning to be rude, Salas seems a bit slow, and I would not be wholly shocked to find he exaggerated a plasma into a spaceship.

glad to see a few people trying to get the discussion back to the OP.

just to confirm here Psyche, are you suggesting the fault created the UAP?

glad to see a few people trying to get the discussion back to the OP.

just to confirm here Psyche, are you suggesting the fault created the UAP?

Gidday Mate

Yes, in conjunction with local weather conditions. Much more to that, but again, mate, sorry it has been brief again today, major personal happening ATM, I'll try to get a PM across to you.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Gidday Mate

Yes, in conjunction with local weather conditions. Much more to that, but again, mate, sorry it has been brief again today, major personal happening ATM, I'll try to get a PM across to you.

Cheers.

ok thanks, it would be interesting to know what the weather conditions were on the day in question. Maybe LS has looked into this part?

noted on other and time. Hope you get things sorted on the pesonal front.

ok thanks, it would be interesting to know what the weather conditions were on the day in question. Maybe LS has looked into this part?

The available documentation for the investigation only states that weather was ruled out, or was considered a noncontributing factor. Was there snow covering the grounds?...it doesn't state. Though snow cover would not have been unusual for the March time-frame.

Admittedly, I had initially discounted a commercial power disruption for the flight area due to two substations providing power for that area along with some of the launch facilities for the adjacent squadron flight areas and none of the adjoining flight's launch facilities were affected, only Echo's sites.

Being that this was an event generated from either the Launch Control Center or the top-side Launch Control Facility, the question of a commercial power spike is a real possibility. Malmstrom's missile launch control facilities, except the 564th's sites, had it's environmental cooling systems, commercial electrical power, and diesel generators topside.

Echo's LCF and LCC lost commercial power sometime later in the day well after the 0845 "UFO" event (late afternoon). I believe that the brine chiller was knocked off line...blown circuit breaker. Somehow, I think this may have been related in fashion or another.

on the contrary, many of us incl the hardcore /skeptics/debunker's - of which Im one, acknowledge life surely exists elsewhere.... but is it intelligent? or algae? And how can it get here when the distances are mind numbingly huge? Do you know how long it takes to get to the nearest galaxy? Even at light speed?

Andromeda Galaxy - 2.9 million light-years away. So a simple question for you, how long is that in years x the speed of light?

That's exactly why I say... if UFOs exist... they are terrestrial.

Back when Comet Holmes unexpectedly flared while in "Perseus' arm"

[actually in the asteroid belt area]... I emailed my brother [NASA

scientist/comet expert] about it and received two puzzling responses.

His first response was that he knows nothing [his typical government

response.] His second response over a week later [RE: Comet Holmes]

cced other NASA people and contained only a brief message to note the

second half of the essay and a link to a SETI article that had nothing

to do with Comet Holmes... but did [jokingly] mention aliens playing

havoc in Perseus' arm.

Here is that SETI article... it relates to your post.

http://www.space.com/searchforlife/071206-seti-aliens-apart.html

btw... I also asked him about UFOs... all he would say is that I should be

more interested in what NASA did with all the elaborate quarantine equipment

used for Apollo.

• Like 1

That's exactly why I say... if UFOs exist... they are terrestrial.

Back when Comet Holmes unexpectedly flared while in "Perseus' arm"

[actually in the asteroid belt area]... I emailed my brother [NASA

scientist/comet expert] about it and received two puzzling responses.

His first response was that he knows nothing [his typical government

response.] His second response over a week later [RE: Comet Holmes]

cced other NASA people and contained only a brief message to note the

second half of the essay and a link to a SETI article that had nothing

to do with Comet Holmes... but did [jokingly] mention aliens playing

havoc in Perseus' arm.

Here is that SETI article... it relates to your post.

http://www.space.com...iens-apart.html

btw... I also asked him about UFOs... all he would say is that I should be

more interested in what NASA did with all the elaborate quarantine equipment

used for Apollo.

a good link thanks, I read it all! The last sentence sums it up nicely and I quote:

" So while the cosmos could easily be rife with intelligent life – the architecture of the universe, and not some Starfleet Prime Directive, has ensured precious little interference of one culture with another".

The available documentation for the investigation only states that weather was ruled out, or was considered a noncontributing factor. Was there snow covering the grounds?...it doesn't state. Though snow cover would not have been unusual for the March time-frame.

Admittedly, I had initially discounted a commercial power disruption for the flight area due to two substations providing power for that area along with some of the launch facilities for the adjacent squadron flight areas and none of the adjoining flight's launch facilities were affected, only Echo's sites.

Being that this was an event generated from either the Launch Control Center or the top-side Launch Control Facility, the question of a commercial power spike is a real possibility. Malmstrom's missile launch control facilities, except the 564th's sites, had it's environmental cooling systems, commercial electrical power, and diesel generators topside.

Echo's LCF and LCC lost commercial power sometime later in the day well after the 0845 "UFO" event (late afternoon). I believe that the brine chiller was knocked off line...blown circuit breaker. Somehow, I think this may have been related in fashion or another.

thanks Tim.

when you say weather was ruled out, may I ask by whom?

thanks Tim.

when you say weather was ruled out, may I ask by whom?

hi q... it was mentioned in the summarized report...

dfa451a2b3f3.png

but as you rightfully question that premise, how were they able to ascertain that there weren't any 'atmospheric interferences'? plasma physics is still in its infancy and scientists are having trouble incorporating all the hypothesized variables... until recently folks were coming up with weather data to rule out uaps i.e. the argument required for there being stormy weather in order for ball lightening to occur, but i don't think that's logical... in any case, we don't have any data to pin-point any certainties, just mere speculations re the events which unfolded on that day

Edited by mcrom901

The weather is irrelevant, there were HV transformers being worked on just switching them creates a fault as described, one should have filters in place to compensate, but back in the day, they might not have been available. This might have been part of the learning curve. And I believe, it was.

• 4 weeks later...

And I have known about the tampering of nukes since 1981. That is when I stopped fearing nuclear wars.

And I have known about the tampering of nukes since 1981. That is when I stopped fearing nuclear wars.

Rather, you think you know, but in fact you don't. Not in a single instance has this 'tampering with nuclear weapons by UFOs' actually been shown.

Cheers,

Badeskov

It could be aliens,who else could sneak in these places and diable these nukes

Well, said missiles were disabled by pretty simple things with no sight of a UFO at all. I have yet to find a single instance where any UFO was actually involved.

Cheers,

Badeskov

It's not what is going on, I am an electrician, and the wiring configuration of the SIlo's rules out Hastings claims on the Echo?Oscar incident. It just cannot happen how he thinks it did. You can believe him, but an electrician will tell you what he proposes is impossible. Even for Aliens.

EM Pulses. Much sneakier and harder to detect than aliens would be.

• Like 1

as I have made clear before, the alleged aliens do NOT tamper with nukes and why will they? If you then say its to show us they can stop us using nukes missiles and destroying each other, and the world we live in, then they have already failed, Nagasaki and Hiroshima were nuked, where was the aliens then? Where was any divine or alien intervention when all those poor Japaneses were blasted/vaporised, badly burnt, with the entire cities being made into rubble and matchsticks - and the ones who lived developed terrible cancers and children with deformities?

Ooh - did we get one over on the aliens? Aha but someone else will say 'they' didnt know we had nukes UNTIL they bombed Hiroshima!!

Which again is rubbish because the US tested many nukes underground or in the deserts, FIRST, allow me to repost, what I posted here a few weeks back, (posts 77 onwards)

"If the aliens/ufo's were so concerned about mans potentially destructive nuclear technology, then how come we had the nuclear disasters at Chernobyl and Fukushima? They did/are doing - more long term harm to the environment than the bombing of Hiroshima.

Seems the aliens who are smart enough to find missile bases totally missed those ones eh? That were not even hidden...so why didnt they ever get shut down, even temporarily, by the ufo/aliens?"

and another post:

"Also what I said above about regular nuclear plants, lots of countries have them, but do we have UFO reports round them too? Because unlike a dormant missile in a silo, that does not generate any nuclear activity till detonation, the nuke power plants are live and making great nuclear power, 24/7, so why are they not a big attraction for UFO?"

Its kind of scary, Nukes are devastating weapons

Its kind of scary, Nukes are devastating weapons

tumblr_m57xd65swZ1qjvxfho1_500.jpg

Below is my posting some time back (July 3, 2011) when I had looked at different theories concerning "how a UFO(s) could cause the issue at Malmstrom back in 1967.

Two Alternative UFO Theories For Echo Flight

This is an area that I have ponder for some time and was briefly discussed on the Realityuncovered Forum site a few months ago. I briefly floated one of the theories during the recent debates on Billy Cox's DeVoid Blog site, admittedly drawing little interests. Yet, I believe that there is something to gain by looking closely at two potentially competing theories concerning possible UFO activity over the Echo Flight area back in March of 1967.

Let's look at the current popular theory, or at least how I see it. I'll list the pros's and con's, information that supports or does not support each proposed theory.

Theory #1: "Ten ICBMs in the Echo Flight area dropped off alert due to a single UFO sighted over a single Launch Facility."

Pros:

1) Ear witness (Walter Figel receiving a verbal report from one of the LFs)

2) Possible eyewitnesses (individuals that contacted Figel)

3) Documented evidence that ten ICBMs dropped off alert.

4) Unknown source of EMP noise pulse. (Point of origination questionable?)

5) Positive rumors of UFOs

Cons:

1) Official A.F. investigation and its conclusion of noise pulse causing logic coupler failure.

2) No eye witness, as of yet, have been identified or have come forward.

3) Command and control design and physical layout of the flight area. All Launch Facility (LF) were completely electrically isolated from one another.

4) Implementation of Boeing Engineering Change Proposal for EMP shielding.

Theory #1's major supportive facts are probably that of Walter Figel hearing of a UFO report concerning one of the LFs as well as the corresponding ten missile shutdowns. The major facts detracting from this theory is the lack of eye witnesses and the design of the command and control system peculiar to Minuteman, that is, the total electrical isolation of all LFs from one another.

The electrical isolation design of a flight's ten LFs greatly hampers this theory because of the difficulties that one UFO would have affecting all ten LFs by hovering over a single LF. By design, all LF harden command and control cables ran only to the Launch Control Center (LCC) for command and control purposes. There were no cables running between one LF to another. This was a deliberate design in case of a nuclear detonation over a single LF would not affect the remaining LFs. This was also true of any accidental or sabotage cutting of a single LF cable system.

Lastly, and just as equally important, was the Boeing Engineering Change Proposal (ECP) and it's subsequent implementation that provided additional EMP shielding to all of SAC's Minuteman wings as a direct response to the aftermath of the Echo shutdown. It should be noted that after this fix was put in place, there were no other full flight shutdowns in any missile wing, including Malmstrom.

Theory #2: "Ten ICBMs in the Echo Flight area dropped off alert due to UFOs over each of the flight's ten Launch Facilities."

Pros:

1) UFO override of the command and control system allowing access to each LF in the flight was possible. This could have by-passed the LCC's Weapon System Controller.

2) LF electrical isolation is negated.

3) Ten EMP noise pulses could have been sent to each of the ten LFs at roughly the same time.

4) There would have been no effects noted at the LCF/LCC other than what was presented on the crew commander's status console.

5) Documented rumors of UFO activity in the flight area.

Cons:

1) No eye witnesses, either civilian or military confirmed multiple UFOs in the flight and surrounding area.

2) No documented effects on the commercial power grid supplying electricity to the flight and surrounding area. This would have been expected with EMPs directed at all ten LFs.

3) No documented evidence that the Outer Zone/Inner Zone security system was triggered at any of the unmanned LFs.

The strength of Theory #2 is the by-passing of the command and control system of the LCC and the capability to totally negate the LF electrical isolation design. Where this hypothesis suffers are the lack of eye witnesses to multi-UFO sightings (civilian and military) and no documentation of power outages/fluctuations effecting the commercial power grid for that portion of eastern Montana.

As a side, the issue of the OZ/IZ security system at the unmanned LFs is an interesting question. Would EMP-like pulses have effected the microwave security net installed at each of the ten LFs?

Theory #3: "Ten ICBMs in the Echo Flight area dropped off alert due to one UFO hovering over or near the LCF/LCC."

Pros:

1) Direct effect on the LCCs command, control, and communications to all squadron LFs

2) This negates the electrical isolation effect of the LFs

Cons:

1) No documented report or rumor that a UFO had been over or near Echo's LCF/LCC.

2) No eye witnesses.

This theory is the most plausible based on technical and engineering feasibility. The major strength is the ability to affect the LCCs Weapons System Controller and send out signals to each individual LF. This also tracks with the Air Force's investigation of the noise-pulse possibly originating from the LCC. The major facts that hurts this theory is the lack of any documentation or eye witnesses that a UFO was near or over Echo-01.

Conclusion:

Since theory #3 is the most feasible theory from an engineering standpoint, based on the then Minuteman I command and control system in place, then what does this mean for the other two remaining theories? The current and popular theory #1 looks good and has numerous supportive areas, but it fails dramatically based upon the lack of corroborating eye witnesses and the LF electrical isolation design. Theory #2 is feasible, but also dramatically falls short due to the lack of eye witness corroborating multi-UFO sightings over each of the ten LFs. Theory #3, an excellent possibility (my opinion), also fails dramatically due to the lack of supportive documentation and eye witness accounting of any sighting of a UFO over or near Echo's LCF/LCC. Therefore, I can only conclude that since none of the three theories are possible then no UFO was the cause of Echo's ten ICBMs to unexpectedly shutdown.

Since the Oscar scenario technically fits the core of my pro-UFO possibility, the testimony of Salas and Meiwald is somewhat lacking, as both were oblivious to each other's separate claims...and the actual visual "witnesses" never came forward to support the incident...this would have been a minimum of eight support and security personnel.

I wrote numerous blog post on the Oscar incident looking at it from different angles. I could not find anything that would support Salas' claim.

Regards,

Tim H.

Doctor Who and/or Batman.

"Also what I said above about regular nuclear plants, lots of countries have them, but do we have UFO reports round them too? Because unlike a dormant missile in a silo, that does not generate any nuclear activity till detonation, the nuke power plants are live and making great nuclear power, 24/7, so why are they not a big attraction for UFO?"

Arguably, it's because they're sentient aliens, they know power plants are useful whole nukes are just weapons.

Arguably, it's because they're sentient aliens, they know power plants are useful whole nukes are just weapons.

Clever critters, them aliens.

Cheers,

Badeskov