Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Miley Cyrus recalls paranormal experience

Saru

cocaine is a helluva drug, just ask Miley

Edited by orion43
  • Like 1

I think most people in their life will experience some type of paranormal activity one way or another so this doesn't suprise me.One thing I never do is discount what someone is telling me regarding ghostly experiences.Unitll it happens to you some will never believe.

That's a great point. Not all "experiencers" are dishonest or mistaken, and it's rude to treat them like they are. It's best to keep an open mind but not so open that your brain falls out of your skull. Judge each event on its own merits.

• Like 2

she just wants attention there's normal people that see them too but a celebrity cries wolf and they go them like they are the only ones lol

My astral projection worked!!! Won't lie.

The event has obviously left her emotionally scarred and out of her mind. Now she shaved her head, got tattooed and dances like a stripper.

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

She needs to get back over there this might be her last true fan :passifier:

• Like 1

hahaha, I'd write a ode to her, but it would be way to nasty for this forum

• Like 1

hahaha, I'd write a ode to her, but it would be way to nasty for this forum

Ah, go on! Give us a laugh. Those that don't like can look away!

Edited by SheWomanCatTypeThing
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

I may be a little on the gullible side but I'm inclined to believe her. I'm thinking if someone's that comfortable naked, maybe they have less to hide.

I am really negatively fascinated by how much people will so easily latch on to publicity, and think that they are being against the waves by mocking a recording artist.

It's just the Great Publicity Machine, of which you have unknowingly become cogs. Did you know that in YouTube's rating algorithms, they don't make any distinction between thumbs up and thumbs down? Because they know those 5 words that publicists live by.

I like some of her songs, think she's pretty hot, and do my best to ignore the over-the-top theatrics.

Okay, slightly off topic rant over.

Well, now that our "lil" miley has had an experience, arousing the psychoparabnormignalicticognition, has driven a bump or two up on her magical attention gathering chart. Is there still a management field on that level of entertainment? either or, seeing is believing, yet i'm open to the story and how it's told. As far as this case is concern, i could imagine, but I'd rather not.

We may as well take this opportunity to remind everyone that we mustn't forget to wish the great one a very happy birthday tomorrow, so here's a small gesture to show her how much we love her. :clap::D

Well, now that our "lil" miley has had an experience, arousing the psychoparabnormignalicticognition, has driven a bump or two up on her magical attention gathering chart. Is there still a management field on that level of entertainment? either or, seeing is believing, yet i'm open to the story and how it's told. As far as this case is concern, i could imagine, but I'd rather not.

I'm sorry, but this story has been trumped by her "twerking" fiasco and most recently, headline news on Yahoo for some reason, a pair of shorts she wore somewhere that apparently someone didn't like.

I'm sure her antics are breaking Billy Ray Cyrus's heart, his achy breaky heart.

• Like 1

I know a lot of muscians who have had ghostly experiences while on tour,staying in unusual places and hotels .

It seems par for the course while on tour,as so many hotels are alleged to be haunted ,but I know one band that stayed in an old castle in Germany when they were going to play a huge festival there. I forget the name of the fest .its huge ,metal ....famous airfield I believe...

And I have had some of my weirder experiences in hotels in Japan,and New Orleans .Friends tell me about hotels in LA being famous for hauntings .

No idea why . It's just a phenom

The phenomana is drugs....