Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mom consults WebMD after son is shot

Ashotep

Police in Texas are considering whether to charge a mother who decided to consult the website WebMD after a friend shot her son instead of taking him to the hospital.

Texas mom treats son with WebMD after he’s shot by her friend

You sit on the internet for 7 hours before you take your son to the hospital. Give me a break, no one is that dumb. He's been shot.

I think they should charge Rodriguez with attempted murder instead of intent to do serious bodily harm.

• Like 2

That is indeed the picture of a dirt-bag mom. Probably fishing the internet for an excuse to not have to take her child who was just shot to the hospital.

• Like 1

*jaw hanging*

Ummm,everyone here know how I feel about hospitals and doctors ,right ? We all know ....

A GSW .....seven hours .....webMD ...

YOU FREEKING RUSH TO THE HOSPITAL AND DRIVE UP ON THE SIDE WALK AND GO THROUGH LIGHTS IF YOU HAVE TO !!!

That's how i took my mom to the hospital when she had her stroke btw. With all the years on the ambulance ,lights etc ,don't phase us . Most of us have gone down wrong way streets and on sidewalks ,when using lights and sirens ,depending upon safety therein .

That is unreal . She should absolutely be charged . That's abuse .

• Like 2

What a dope she is.

But then again I suppose if she did take him immediately to the hospital then she would have to contend with all sorts of uncomfortable questions like "Who shot him?" and so on.

Poor kid..

Edited by Ryu
  • Like 2

I know, who in their right mind is going to let their 14 year old sit there for 7 hours after being shot? The authorities are talking about charging her too for that.

• Like 1