Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien - Handheld Devices

topsecretresearch

July 1976. Oakenholt, Clwyd Wales, UK

zig1852-1.jpg

THE SUNDERLAND FAMILY ENCOUNTERS- Part 1 Jenny Randles & Paul Whetnall Another UFOIN report. Classification data: July 1976 Oakenholt, Clwyd, N. Wales CE3 A, Psycho, TR Level A

Darren's alleged sighting, based on his sketches LEFT: The "UFO" RIGHT: "Man" and "gun"; "animal"

The men were about 4' 10" tall and were like human beings, except that they had angular bodies and just a few wisps of hair sticking up. They wore mottled silver tops and green trousers (not unlike clothing worn in certain series of Star Trek? JR and PW). One of the men seemed so annoyed that he went up to a bulb and hit it with the butt of the gun. It went out and the rest suddenly looked overjoyed and started to do the same. All but one bulb was extin-guished and they simply left that one on. A central ramp came down from the ship and suddenly a bizarre creature moved down this. It was not unlike a dinosaur, with a green body and red neck. In place of ears it had long floppy cheeks. One man made a growl, and with a sad expression the animal turned around and went back up into the craft. The next phase of the observation concerned a human-like man, with pink face and much hair. He also had five fingers (unlike the other entities who had four). He appeared inside the dorne and seemed to have trouble manipulating some controls. He was wearing a white 'T' shirt. Then he glanced at a picture on the inner wall of the craft, which according to Darren somewhat resembled the man who lived next door. The human-like person smiled, and disap-peared behind the wall. A curious feature that Darren noted was that inside the craft everything appeared smaller. He saw the entities walking past the windows but these were only about 3 feet tall. When they came down the ramp they seemingly "grew."

• Like 1

• July 1965. Valensole, France

Source: http://science.howstuffworks.com/space/aliens-ufos/valensole-ufo.htm

ufo-reports-060a.jpg

One morning in July 1965 Maurice Masse of Valensole, France, encountered figures and a UFO in a field.

Mary Evans Picture Library

One of the beings pointed a pencillike device at Masse, paralyzing him in his tracks.

ufo-reports-060b.jpg

The Valensole UFO left behind a deep hole and other traces and affected the surrounding plant life.

Mary Evans Picture Library

Witness: Maurice Masse.

• Like 1

• February 23, 1975. Kofu City, Yamanshi Prefecture, Japan

Source:http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/case443.htm

Source: Hayashi Ichinan & Yoshihiko Honda

kofu.JPG

Japanese youngster indicates area near vineyard where a UFO touched down on February 23, 1975; and a sketch by one of the boys shows the craft and occupant. (credit: Leonard Stringfield / International UFO Registry)

He wore silver colored clothing & carried something like a gun.

• September 2, 1987. Yukon Territory, Canada

Source: http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/case100.htm , http://www.ufobc.ca/yukon/n-canol-abd/index.htm

fig13-aliens+light-cropped.jpg

At that same instant, the one on the left raised his left hand to his waist, which held some type of flashlight device and I saw a bright flash of light come from it.

Is this just an 'FYI' or did you want to discuss it?

Most of these cases are an interesting read but as always I can never get past the fact that it's an interpretation or observation that is purely subjective. The actual event is questionable enough in itself without bringing 'handheld devices' into it.

As sincere as these people are, I rarely believe what they say is true (not my fault) . Sure they might believe it happened, but that's nothing.

• Like 2

A trip to the Snap-on Tool Truck will be in order now,for a Really Kool Hand held tool ! :alien::gun:

Now, if someone could only convince one of these aliens to give them one of these tools? Then we'd have something to be talking about wouldn't we? Until that happens...not so much.

• Like 2

Whats this? we had better tools than that in the cave days!

• Like 2

at least post pics of real aliens...

obr009.jpg

obr008.jpg

• Like 5

at least post pics of real aliens...

Or at the very least someone pretending to be one.
  • Like 2

Isnt it funny that ET seem to have just a little bit better tech than we do..... sometimes not even that.

• Like 1

Regarding Mr. Billy Meier's rendition of a "ray gun"...my son and his friends have a potato gun that's more high tech.

• Like 3

Regarding Mr. Billy Meier's rendition of a "ray gun"...my son and his friends have a potato gun that's more high tech.

Whats the psi that the potatos shoot out at?

• Like 1

The alien pics in this thread would not even win an Under 9`s drawing competition.

No offense to the under 9`s.

The alien pics in this thread would not even win an Under 9`s drawing competition.

No offense to the under 9`s.

When I was 9 I could draw very well, I still can btw

• Like 1

When I was 9 I could draw very well, I still can btw

Thats why I said no offense to the under 9`s. :tu:

Whats the psi that the potatos shoot out at?

You're seriously asking me this? All I know is that it's loud as hell and the darn potatos really go flying.

• Like 1

You're seriously asking me this? All I know is that it's loud as hell and the darn potatos really go flying.

how old are the kids? If you dont mind me asking

The reason I ask is because I use to have one when I was younger, so I was just curious

Edited by R4z3rsPar4d0x

"The kids" are both 24, one of them is an engineer (I said it was high tech!).

Just to add, they've also designed and built one of those 4 wheel quad things and a couple of motorcycle type vehicles.

Edited by Lilly
addition

"The kids" are both 24, one of them is an engineer (I said it was high tech!).

Lol oh okay

I'm not sure that I understand what the OP is presenting.

Certainly no evidence, that's a "given"

Speculative? That's obvious to me.

• 1968. Octo Potosi Bolivia

Source: Col R Ayala & son, & Oscor A Galindez

Source: http://ignaciodarnaude.galeon.com/avistamientos_ovnis/Caso%20OVNI%201967,Bolivia.pdf

bolivia.gif.png

Date: 1968

Time: 1800

Valentina Flores was bringing in her llamas when she discovered that her sheep pen was covered with a net made of some plastic like material, and that inside of the pen was a helmeted being, 3.5 ft tall, who was engaged in the killing of her sheep by a tubular instrument having a hook on the end of it. Mrs Flores threw stones at the being, whereupon he walked over to an instrument resembling a radio and, moving a wheel on it, quickly absorbed all the netting. The farm woman approached the pen with a crudgel, upon which the being threw his instrument at her several times; it returned like a boomerang, after inflicting superficial cuts on her arms. the entity picked up the machine, which had absorbed the net, as well as a bag containing sheep entrails, and put them into a rucksack on his back. Two legs emerged from the rucksack and extended down to the ground, at whcih time the entity rose straight up into the air with an "extraordinary" sound, and vanished. 34 sheep were found dead and from every one, "certain small portions of the digestive organs were missing."

A type of alien gun was described in this Florida case.

1977. San Joaquin County, California

california.gif

Carl commented to me that he felt if he had made an aggressive move toward his own gun or toward the craft, that he would have been stopped in his tracks by some defensive method. She asked again, telepathically: "Do you feel the need to defend yourself?" Carl said he didn't understand, and she immediately pointed to his revolver. He said, "No, not really." Then he took his hand away from the gun and put it in front of him where they could easily see it. This pretty much convinced him that the device on their belts may have been some sort of defensive weapon. The mental communication continued.