Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Death-defying stunt from Russian man up high

seeder

Imagine if a sudden gust of wind rustled up? At least we'd have his helmet cam capture the fall... :no:

I think the second half of the vid is worst, it made my hands 'and' feet sweat... ush!

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGa8dZXN71Q[/media]

and just in case you're tempted. PLEASE dont try this at home! This video was made by a totally unprofessional lunatic

Edited by seeder
  • Like 3

Oh boy! even the cameraman has balls albeit not as big as the other lunatic.

I felt dizzy just watching this, I had to take my feet off the settee and put them on the floor.

• Like 1

Oh boy! even the cameraman has balls albeit not as big as the other lunatic.

I felt dizzy just watching this, I had to take my feet off the settee and put them on the floor.

I keel kinda sorry for russian kids with nothing much to do, Imagine how bored you have to be to think that one up!! :w00t: But I also bet it encourages copy cats somewhere

• Like 1

yeh I was right about them being bored in Russia as found a few more nail biters,

I think I may have to write the Russian govt a letter and tell them about the benefits of opening youth clubs up - and making skate parks to end the teens boredom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfZ1NyS6Mzw

• Like 1

I keel kinda sorry for russian kids with nothing much to do, Imagine how bored you have to be to think that one up!! :w00t: But I also bet it encourages copy cats somewhere

Yep, the Russians either become billionaires, football club owners or lunatics doing this sort of stuff.

• Like 1

I love this kind of stuff....or free climbing in general, but also TT riders too (or any motorbike road racing).....anyone who can take fear and control it to that level gets a beer from me...hats off to them!

Edited by Sky Scanner
  • Like 2

Jeepers creepers.. could barely breath watching that :o

• Like 1

I love this kind of stuff....or free climbing in general, but also TT riders too (or any motorbike road racing).....anyone who can take fear and control it to that level gets a beer for me...hats off to them!

Yeh me too they're great arent they? make me sweat for real tho some of them!! And 'Parkour' or 'free running', specially with the original French guy who starred in James Bond! Ah - if only that kind of sport had been about when I was young enough to do it, id have loved it!!

Anyway every time I watch a vid I see links to similar, theres many to choose from!

so a couple more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10Ae2nN8RiY

• Like 2

It makes the scariest hiking trail almost look tame now...but it's still worth a walk...

Wow that looked kinda fun, except for the bits on the ledge with holes on the floor

This is pretty cool too...

Yep and that really defines the term mountain biking!

It makes the scariest hiking trail almost look tame now...but it's still worth a walk...

[media=]

[/media]

Ah you got to hold your hands up to the guys who build those steps and paths.

• Like 1

Ah you got to hold your hands up to the guys who build those steps and paths.

An 'ealth and safety' man would need a bigger clip board dealing with that lot! :D

• Like 2

An 'ealth and safety' man would need a bigger clip board dealing with that lot! :D

Can`t imagine the Russians and the hiking trail have got the same council H&S officers we have here. Would love to see some of our councils work round those sites for a day, they would not know where to start, let alone have the balls to.

• Like 2

Can`t imagine the Russians and the hiking trail have got the same council H&S officers we have here. Would love to see some of our councils work round those sites for a day, they would not know where to start, let alone have the balls to.

Oh don't get me started on that FTR, i'd be here all night moaning about all that...

Still, off to the Isle of Man the first week in June to get my fix of the human spirit and free will in action ;)

• Like 1

Oh don't get me started on that FTR, i'd be here all night moaning about all that...

Still, off to the Isle of Man the first week in June to get my fix of the human spirit and free will in action ;)

I can just see the council man with his clip board and hard hat trying to fine you for littering because you have dropped your hat over the side of the trail!

Never been there, had 3 friends who went to work in the prison there years back.

Have a great time and try not climbing anything higher than the top of your head. :tu: (unless you get it on video to show us when you get back)

• Like 1

I can just see the council man with his clip board and hard hat trying to fine you for littering because you have dropped your hat over the side of the trail!

Never been there, had 3 friends who went to work in the prison there years back.

Have a great time and try not climbing anything higher than the top of your head. :tu: (unless you get it on video to show us when you get back)

Will do :tu: ..but the only climbing i'll be doing is on to a bar stool....off to watch the TT (fast bikes are my first love ;) )

• Like 1