Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mystery Aircraft Frightens Quincy Residents

AlasBabylon

Aircraft carrier U.S.S. GEORGE H.W. BUSH launched drone plane off the Atlantic coast...

but since the drone plane can't yet land on an aircraft carrier, the drone landed in Maryland.

http://www.wired.com.../drone-carrier/

Nice, although I find it odd they can't do traps yet since they were capable of doing them - at least simulations - at Pax River NAS.

Lilly, my friend and fellow dog lover, I think he was joking. Kind of like I do now and then. :-)

Actually, if you look at this thread --> http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=246208&hl= I'm not sure that he was joking. :mellow:

I don't get why they don't even say it's nothing to worry about. That is what bothers me the most.

That's also part of The Conspiracy and a rather devious part at that. See, if they tell us there is something to worry about the citizenry will worry. IF they say there's nothing to worry about, they'll worry even more. And saying nothing at all is guaranteed to drive them out of their collective gourd.

Well, exactly. Surely anyone in an Official capacity saying "there is no cause for alarm" is always the biggest red flag there is.

• Like 1

Actually, if you look at this thread --> http://www.unexplain...topic=246208= I'm not sure that he was joking. :mellow:

Oh, my. No, that's not right but what I was thinking would get me a Stern Look from Her Immortal Gracefulness, the Beloved Queen of the Universe, DotNM. (Lilly will no doubt report to her that I'm doing my best to be good as promised.)

Anyway, these submerged Dark Matter masses ... I don't recall ever hearing about anything like that before. It's interesting - to me, at least - that they never show up on surveys. We all do know they ocean floor is surveyed in detail rather often, right? It's rather embarrassing to have one's subs bump into something that should have been on the charts but wasn't.

Maybe that's what those airplanes at Quincy are looking for. Submarine Dark Matter. Yeah, that's the ticket!

Well, exactly. Surely anyone in an Official capacity saying "there is no cause for alarm" is always the biggest red flag there is.

I'm sure saying "we can't say" is a larger red flag. If they said "there is no cause for alarm" there would not be as much media attention or worry.

FLIR is for both day and night use and it is a company name. It got its name from forward looking infra-red imaging systems and is, as the name implies, merely an infra-red imaging system.

Cheers,

Badeskov

I must have been reading about one of their specific daytime products then. I knew there was other types anyway, just didn't realise it was a company who made load so products.

I'm sure saying "we can't say" is a larger red flag. If they said "there is no cause for alarm" there would not be as much media attention or worry.

really? Would you believe an Official saying "there is no cause for alarm"?

really? Would you believe an Official saying "there is no cause for alarm"?

Well you are asking me and I'm sure you know my answer to that. lol

I wouldn't be fully convinced, but I wouldn't be as curious as I am when they say they can't say anything.

Read what real pilots say about it, on a pilots forum.......

http://www.airlinepi...-quincy-ma.html

Weeelll ... I am a "real pilot" - or was since a medical took me out a bunch of years ago - and I have to agree with them and their wonderful collective sense of humor.

Edit to add: OTOH, I do like to add twists 'n turns on my own just to yank chains. :su:tsu:

Edited by Kludge808

Weeelll ... I am a "real pilot" - or was since a medical took me out a bunch of years ago - and I have to agree with them and their wonderful collective sense of humor.

These pilots sound hardly interested in discussing it... part of the conspiracy no doubt.

These pilots sound hardly interested in discussing it... part of the conspiracy no doubt.

Yep, they're in the pay of the Alien Shadow Government as well.

Seriously, there are a few other pilots here on UM and they'd take the same ho-hum attitude. (Well, one who claims to be a pilot wouldn't but he's also big on conspiracies. I guess the Alien Shadow Government (ASG) didn't let him in on the secrets.) For pilots, it's just another day of aviating. :yes:

I guess it's not flying over anymore? No new news reports in days.

I find it annoying how a lot of the news pages would say:

"The tail number, N906TM, which can be seen in one photo, is registered to a company called RKT Productions. The only information that could be found on the company is a post office box in Bristow, Va."

But they wouldn't show the photo. I couldn't find any other photos taken, even though some eye-witnesses reported seeing it fly around for minutes at a time and loop around. Anyone else find any photos?

I guess it's not flying over anymore? No new news reports in days.

I find it annoying how a lot of the news pages would say:

"The tail number, N906TM, which can be seen in one photo, is registered to a company called RKT Productions. The only information that could be found on the company is a post office box in Bristow, Va."

But they wouldn't show the photo. I couldn't find any other photos taken, even though some eye-witnesses reported seeing it fly around for minutes at a time and loop around. Anyone else find any photos?

That's what i thought suspicious. Some of them say "it was doing loops all day & all night"; well, if it was, they'd have some seriously disoriented pilots before long. Or do they just mean it was flying round in circles, rather than performing aerobatics all day & all night?

That's what i thought suspicious. Some of them say "it was doing loops all day & all night"; well, if it was, they'd have some seriously disoriented pilots before long. Or do they just mean it was flying round in circles, rather than performing aerobatics all day & all night?

It was flying around in circles. Apparently the person who said "loops" didn't understand that a loop is a specific aerobatic maneuver.

The report of "..shot a blinding light from its horned head." fits with the idea of a long tail which emits strong white light and is simply curled up over the creature's head when on the ground. The Quincy reptilian, or the cryptid Quincy-Icarus, may have lost it's tail light in a conflict brought on by the coronal mass ejection of 1st May. This would explain the lack of light display during the clear nights. There's often reports of crashed small aircraft that have a broken rudder cable for example. Did the winged lizard buzz too close to a light aircraft perhaps? Was the Roswell incident due to a winged lizard which buzzed too close to a weather ballon and got wrapped up in the cable trailing below??

Also,

"Residents say that since late April, they have suffered from the sound of low-flying planes, which are making continuous loops above their homes through the day and night. And government officials will not say who is flying the planes or why. “It was every six minutes this loop would take, and it’s doing this arch,” said Michael Gundersen, who lives in Wollaston. “But when it’s doing a turn, it would get louder, every six minutes for hours on end.”

827751923e3103cff.jpg827751923e30d930d.jpg

Above: A sketch, by Kevin Lee Nelson, based on century-old descriptions of the Van Meter Visitor.

827751923e30f0627.jpg827751923e310bddb.jpg

A photo of the "1901 Bachelors of Van Meter," which include several men who claimed to have seen the mysterious "Van Meter Visitor." Front row, left to right: William Moore, Uly Griffith, Earnest Trindle. Second row: Harry Phillips, C.A. England. Last row: O.V. White, H.T. Smith, Sidney Gregg, Al Jordan, and Mr. Scott (no first name was found on this).

Wow, there's even evidence for this hypothesis! THE GREAT 1947 SUNSPOT, ROSWELL,

AND CORONAL MASS EJECTIONS

Edited by RingFenceTheCity

The report of "..shot a blinding light from its horned head." fits with the idea of a long tail which emits strong white light and is simply curled up over the creature's head when on the ground. The Quincy reptilian, or the cryptid Quincy-Icarus, may have lost it's tail light in a conflict brought on by the coronal mass ejection of 1st May. This would explain the lack of light display during the clear nights. There's often reports of small aircraft that have a broken rudder cable for example. Did the winged lizard buzz too close to a light aircraft perhaps? Was the Roswell incident due to a winged lizard which buzzed too close to a weather ballon and got wrapped up in the cable trailing below??

Also,

You put A LOT of effort into trolling. What happened to the Hyrax theories?

• Like 1

You put A LOT of effort into trolling. What happened to the Hyrax theories?

I'm more curious what this has to do with Cessnas disturbing the residents of Quincy, MA. Last I looked at a map, IA & MA were a goodly distance apart. Like maybe half the country's width. That's a fair chunk of "not in the neighborhood."

• Like 2

What's a Van Meter? A thing for measuring vans? (sorry!)

Interesting (ish) thread. Wrong forum really as already stated, but stillvwould have been interesting to findbout if there was anythingbof mild interest behind it all...

This is my first post here so be gentle.... What if these low flying planes are just adapted Surveillance drones or unmanned aerial systems (UASs). People would get quite loud and p***ed if Uncle Sam just unleashed a fleet of "drones" over big areas so they adapt private prop planes and with a little automated tech. Wa'La, spy planes right out in the open, and we're none the wiser. Now they can monitor Cyber cafe's banks etc etc and keep tabs without as much manpower.

• Like 1

Welcome to the Show "Seventy Here " Its all possible Keep Looking up ! Keep that phone cam close by !

This is my first post here so be gentle.... What if these low flying planes are just adapted Surveillance drones or unmanned aerial systems (UASs). People would get quite loud and p***ed if Uncle Sam just unleashed a fleet of "drones" over big areas so they adapt private prop planes and with a little automated tech. Wa'La, spy planes right out in the open, and we're none the wiser. Now they can monitor Cyber cafe's banks etc etc and keep tabs without as much manpower.

It is a possibility. But they could easily monitor people, cyber cafe's banks etc. without any aerial vehicles. No one really knows whats happened either, so many dodgy eye-witness reports but no evidence. For all we know one plane flew over the city with permission, then paranoid people linked every noise they could to the same plane. IMO

Welcome to UM as well. :)

I think that you're on the right track. It might explain why the authorities are so silent and stubborn when local leaders ask for information. They want to hide this new chapter, in the security state book, from prying eyes. Welcome to the forum.

Good call! I am sure I heard a report on the radio the other day (the BBC here in the UK) that the first unmanned drones were recently flown somewhere in the states. First as in those not used in other countries.

I DO wonder about the extra piece of equipment attached to the aircraft though...

Are they testing some kind of new scanner maybe,,,like to see through the roofs of houses,,in search for something in particular??? (cough,,,cough)[/

post-94765-0-05955400-1368788196_thumb.j

post-94765-0-79051500-1368788256_thumb.j

Those photos don't look like a winged lizard.

• Like 1