Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mystery Aircraft Frightens Quincy Residents

AlasBabylon

I caused quite a scare to my local residents once when I was younger, I ran round the area banging on doors saying "the aliens are coming"....then waggled a cucumber thru the letterbox...

You are my hero. LOL
  • Like 1

Well spotted. Looks very much like some kind of camera pod. I'd say they were almost certainly doing either some kind of filming or surveillance. Perhaps they're mapping the neighborhood or something like that.

could be google Earth making a 3D map or something

According to news articles... the plane mostly flies at night... for weeks.

What could they be doing at night for hours that takes weeks ??

• Like 3

Odd.

Edited by ancient astronaut

Maybe they're preparing for a new addition to Google Earth - Google Roof Top View! :rofl:

• Like 1

Maybe they're preparing for a new addition to Google Earth - Google Roof Top View! :rofl:

Google roof-top view at night ??

The mystery plane has been flying many hours at night... for weeks.

Maybe they can see through the roof-tops and want to know who is sleeping with whom....

that is... if one can sleep with all the noise the plane generates.

Edited by AlasBabylon
  • Like 2

A strange story for sure.

Why just at night? Or has it even been shown to be flying only at night. That photo was obviuously taken during daylight!

Anyway, given the camera pod that was pointed-out, I would guess that they are testing some new fangled night vision/thermal imaging device.

I would agree that if the Feds were actually looking for someone, that a helicopter makes much more sense.

God, who knows. I hope we find-out someday what the hell is going on in Quincy.

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 1

Why just at night? Or has it even been shown to flying only at night.

Anyway, given the camera pod that was pointed-out, I would guess that they are testing some new fangled night vision/thermal imaging device.

I would agree that if the Feds were actually looking for someone, that a helicopter makes much more sense.

God, who knows. I hope we find-out someday what the hell is going on in Quincy.

Well, it can't have been just at night, as there's a picture of it in broad daylight.

Edited by Colonel Rhuairidh
  • Like 3

Here is another news article with a photo of the aircraft...

looks like a normal private aircraft... there may be more

than one of them... flying low over the area for hours.

http://www.boston.co...ous_aircra.html

I couldn't see any registration on the craft from the photo. If they're flying at night

I'm sure they're using night vision. Just guessing but since Boston is near there

and the Marathon bombing took place could it be possible that there watching a

terrorist cell in Quincy?

Boy how the mind runs rampant ! But At least people are questioning ! THats the great part ! As for the facts They must be backed up by documentation ! ANd If it really is a CIA shell co. That wont happen ! JMO.

• Like 1

I couldn't see any registration on the craft from the photo. If they're flying at night

I'm sure they're using night vision. Just guessing but since Boston is near there

and the Marathon bombing took place could it be possible that there watching a

terrorist cell in Quincy?

if people are discussing constant plane sounds then its a no brainer that any terrorist will know about it too and move out... so, I vote NO for that one

maybe just some rich kid getting lessons or something, you can track any planes flight courses with the tail number... I already linked to that. If it was some secret mission then it would hardly be so obvious would it? And how many actual reports are there of this?

• Like 1

The CIA would never let a Tail number be connected to them in any way ! Just how stupid do you think Uncle Sam is ? Miss direct,Miss inform ! :gun:

if people are discussing constant plane sounds then its a no brainer that any terrorist will know about it too and move out... so, I vote NO for that one

maybe just some rich kid getting lessons or something, you can track any planes flight courses with the tail number... I already linked to that. If it was some secret mission then it would hardly be so obvious would it? And how many actual reports are there of this?

Why would a rich kid be getting lessons at night? It would be a no brainer to start out when it's daylight. And if it was a rich kid, why is the FAA discreet?

• Like 1

Why would a rich kid be getting lessons at night? It would be a no brainer to start out when it's daylight. And if it was a rich kid, why is the FAA discreet?

as I said, "how many actual reports are there of this?" And are the reports credible - or just some stoner making them up in a strange mind state? You cant take every story as fact....and if there are facts, how many and who from? simples

• Like 2

That is weird and I can understand why it would be driving everyone nuts. Those little planes, if that is what both are, are loud. I also wonder why they are doing it. If they were looking for something you would think they would be doing it during the day.

I know, right? So, I have a lot of questions:

- If that is a camera behind the landing gear then they are looking down.

- what is most visible at night looking down from a plane?

- Why is this type of plane being used instead of the usual helicopter that usually used to perform searches?

- Is this type of plane best for a certain type of search or action?

- It is not being used because they are silent since there are complaints of noise at night when they fly.

- If "they" are looking for something, it will be visible at night from above with the camera

- what types of cameras work at night ?

- what types of objects are visible at night from a distance?

- The FAA will not identify the corporate entity nor the reason for flying so low at night

- The plane is identifiable via the license number

- Owner has been identified as a corporation

- Said corporation is a production company with little to no other information.

- Would the FAA support this type of action from a production company filming a movie? Especially since there are so many complaints of noise.

- This plane (and another) have been flying this way at night for several weeks

- Does the onset coincide with the marathon bombing?

- Is there any noticeable flight pattern being repeated when the planes fly?

- Any areas that they concentrate on?

- How close is Quincy to the Boston area that was bombed?

- Do any of the suspects live in Quincy or nearby?

- If this has something/anything to do with the bombings why aren't the authorities warning/informing the area residents?

We live in bizarre times, eh? Always left with more questions than answers.

• Like 2

This is the US, right? Why did no one shoot at it?

Yes, it's in Massachusetts and they are probably thinking about it at this point. It would drive me insane for sure by keeping me up all night for several nights. Sleep deprivation is the worst kind of torture!!! lol

could be google Earth making a 3D map or something

Google does indeed use such for low level photography.

Cheers,

Badeskov

The residents of Quincy might all be unwitting participants in a sleep deprivation exercise! :sleepy:

Why just at night? Or has it even been shown to be flying only at night. That photo was obviuously taken during daylight!

Flying night and day... for weeks... no wonder the people and city officials

are questioning the FAA who knows who and why but are not telling.

Well, if it's owned by a company called RKT Productions, that would seem to suggest that it's involved in filming work of some kind. If it was the Government they'd obviously use one of their own Black Helicopters. Of course, it could be an FBI or someone similar front company.

Has no one thought of tracing where this Mystery Plane operates from? It wouldn't be too difficult to track it back to its Lair, would it?

You would think that would be the most logical thing to do.

Any connection here to the unidentified "Big Foot" that two boys recently found in the woods of Quincy. (see story on this sight). Could night flying plane circling Quincy be using night vision to search for something that moves about at night?

• Like 1

Any connection here to the unidentified "Big Foot" that two boys recently found in the woods of Quincy. (see story on this sight). Could night flying plane circling Quincy be using night vision to search for something that moves about at night?

Well now that is definitely plausible! With the plane belonging to a production company and all..... I would vote for that except why would the FAA protect their identity?

Pardon my extreme naivete on these issues, but I just got 'off my saucer' and it seems like a logical question: Have any denizens of Quincy, MA and environs yet contacted their mayor, local or state representatives, governor or congresspeople and demanded some answers? When I 'saucer around' I keep our biogravitational atonal servoids on "silent running" and the miasmic velocity down to .27 parsecs in order to minimize auditory disturbances. It's the least we can do. . .

• Like 2