Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A fun and interesting game that I play

thewild

Ok, I have found a topic that I am certain no one has posted about on here, and quite frankly, am surprised no one has yet. I love to search Trulia.com for real estate that interests me, because I have always wanted a home of my own. Trulia lists all kinds of properties and quite often, some come up as old houses here in Florida that haven't rotted to the ground. But guess what? I found an old house down the street in Lady Lake that was from 1881!! And, sure enough, there are orbs in one photo,(quite prominently) and a mist in the upper corner of another The house in is great shape for it's age but I suspect that there is some residual energies swirling around in it. It's really cool to look at the houses' photos and search for ghosts, and the older the home the more likely there might be a ghost. Fun, huh?

Plus it;s my birthday so be nice.

If you want to see the listing that I stumbled upon the link is here http://www.trulia.co...L-32159#photo-5 and http://www.trulia.co...L-32159#photo-6

These are the ghosts I have found There are other old houses to be found on the site and it is fun to compare the unwary real estate photographer's pics.

• Like 1

One orb is one spec of dust....

I have done a few things with pictures ( not in the mood to search for the DVD ).....I threw up dust in the air and took a pic...I took a pic undisturbed, i threw up some saw dust and took a pic....Shaked a bed sheet and took a pic....Coolest one, lint from the dryer....

Trust me, and the facts....Orbs are dust/moisture/dander/dead skin/small particles in the air...

Search " what are orbs "....

Nice houses though.

• Like 2

Here is another house with an orb. Now, if you were gonna say it is a speck of dust shouldn't there be a lot more specks of dust? Because in most houses there is usually a lot of dust even if you clean all the time. http://www.trulia.co...L-34731#photo-6

I don't understand.

You say there should be lots of specks because most houses have lots of dust. But because there's only one speck that means it's not dust?

If you think there should be lots of specks of dust in that picture, how do you explain why a 'genuine' orb would make the dust orbs go away? Do ghosts repel dust or something?

• Like 1

Fun game. I thought I would start my search in New Orleans. No ghosts or orbs but lots of interesting houses lol

• Like 3

Orbs, spiritual energies? More like paranoia combined with pareidolia.

I did mention it was a fun game that I play. No need to get insulting about it. I've never stated I was paranoid but what if I matrix a little?

I don't understand.

You say there should be lots of specks because most houses have lots of dust. But because there's only one speck that means it's not dust?

If you think there should be lots of specks of dust in that picture, how do you explain why a 'genuine' orb would make the dust orbs go away? Do ghosts repel dust or something?

Who knows what they do.. I hope I never hang around a house after I pass away. edited to spell correctly Edited by thewild
  • Like 1

One orb is one spec of dust....

I have done a few things with pictures ( not in the mood to search for the DVD ).....I threw up dust in the air and took a pic...I took a pic undisturbed, i threw up some saw dust and took a pic....Shaked a bed sheet and took a pic....Coolest one, lint from the dryer....

Trust me, and the facts....Orbs are dust/moisture/dander/dead skin/small particles in the air...

Search " what are orbs "....

Nice houses though.

Sakari, I am so glad you came first! Always there to keep a level head on my shoulders!

Ok, I have found a topic that I am certain no one has posted about on here, and quite frankly, am surprised no one has yet. I love to search Trulia.com for real estate that interests me, because I have always wanted a home of my own. Trulia lists all kinds of properties and quite often, some come up as old houses here in Florida that haven't rotted to the ground. But guess what? I found an old house down the street in Lady Lake that was from 1881!! And, sure enough, there are orbs in one photo,(quite prominently) and a mist in the upper corner of another The house in is great shape for it's age but I suspect that there is some residual energies swirling around in it. It's really cool to look at the houses' photos and search for ghosts, and the older the home the more likely there might be a ghost. Fun, huh?

Plus it;s my birthday so be nice.

If you want to see the listing that I stumbled upon the link is here http://www.trulia.co...L-32159#photo-5 and http://www.trulia.co...L-32159#photo-6

These are the ghosts I have found There are other old houses to be found on the site and it is fun to compare the unwary real estate photographer's pics.

I'm a little unclear - could you run down the known physical properties of ghosts that would lead to them being captured via digital photography.

Rafterman, you get that this a game right?

• Like 1

Fun game. I thought I would start my search in New Orleans. No ghosts or orbs but lots of interesting houses lol

We have nothing here for you to see. Move along. :P

lol@LadyK I figured that the big easy would be a sure thing

Dot, it is haunted on a much deeper level than ghosts can even dream of venturing. :P

Nope. No sure things here, unless you count Mardi Gras, Jazz Fest and hurricanes (the kind you drink). :P

Could make this a drinking game and have a shot for every orb you see :) Some folk here would be stone sober all the time!

We once took photos of grave stones in a graveyard in Salem Mass,and some really odd stuff showed up in the photos . I don't believe all orbs are dust ,especially in a graveyard .

Interesting topic

• Like 1

Oddly,I've never caught anything on film in NO,but I've gotten some serious heebee geebees ,with some funky events .

• Like 1

I don't know why that is, some graveyards I have felt welcome in and some have felt downright hostile. I should have taken pictures!

Graveyards just creep me out because I start thinking too hard about them.

I start thinking what I'm standing on, what the remains must look like depending on how old the grave is, how much the earth has shifted the casket, etc until I literally can't stand anywhere because I've imaginationlanded myself into Poltergeist.

Brilliant. Oh and where I live some of our graveyards date back to the Civil War and then I'm wondering about the uniforms, etc again rewind.

*shudders*

think I'm off topic

• Like 1

Hey if you guys are actually playing along, post the links to the photos so I can see. I search around Florida myself. I'd be interested to see what others find in other cities/states.

• Like 1

I was trying to play along but .... found this instead ...

17899_571719496185535_1737453592_n.jpg

• Like 2