Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Help lost necklace outside! Very important!

Alext103

Well a couple days ago I was arguing with my father. He grabbed me by the shirt and I think that's where I lost it. I realized it was gone after a while later when I was inside. I need to find it because it also has a ring that my older brother gave to me. If any

*anyone could help that would be great

Hope you find it, have a good look around the area you had the argument. But the sad thing I find with this story is the fact that you actually have a physical argument with your father.

It was just a small argument. Nothing too serious. He just likes to grab shirts when he's angry. But all is forgiven now. And we're spending so much time trying to find my necklace.

No he didn't. Just yanked on my shirt a little, jokingly.

The only way the necklace would fall of if he grabbed you tight or in the neck area and the necklace would fall.

Also why would he joke in an argument?

• Like 1

Check your laundry. It could have fallen into your bra or down into your shirt or pants and when you undressed ended up with the dirty clothes. Good luck.

Check your laundry. It could have fallen into your bra or down into your shirt or pants and when you undressed ended up with the dirty clothes. Good luck.

Lol thanks but I'm a guy.... Anyways I am going to try to look for it later. I just hope that it isn't lost and I can find it soon.

The only way the necklace would fall of if he grabbed you tight or in the neck area and the necklace would fall.

Also why would he joke in an argument?

he's like that. He doesn't like arguments too much.

Lol thanks but I'm a guy.... Anyways I am going to try to look for it later. I just hope that it isn't lost and I can find it soon.

Well still could have fallen into your clothes, just ignore the bra part. I'm not psychic, I'm just trying to help logically.

I'm seeing a wooden floor...a white shirt...a necklace but it's just a string...a ring that has seperated. Dust...dirt....kitchen. Look under tables, and tight dark spaces.