Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Will the two witnesses in Revelation be

Raptor Witness

It's a simple question, but no one seems to be asking it.

Will the two witnesses in Revelation be considered terrorists?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jon Anon

• Raptor Witness

• AlasBabylon

• SecretAgentOfDaLawd

Such would be denying "god's will" as all-knowing.

Hence most religion's would backflip on themselves if it happened like that.

To be honest I think there is a few "prophets" in an insane asylum nobody knows about. Place or person take your pick. It only took what... 50 years to answer allegations of other forms of intelligent life and change their views. Considering "god" created angels, demons, levianthans which would be considered as intelligent lifeforms of existance.

I'm not a big mainstream religion fan, but the older stuff to me seems to have a sense of worth.

The two witnesses of Rev 11 have come and gone.

They aren't just two individuals... they are the two sets...

two groups... of martyrs [the word martyr means witness]

in the fifth seal.

However each is identified by its leader [neither leader's

body was properly buried.]

God's two witnesses have come and been martyred... their blood

[symbolically] cries out to God to avenge their deaths.

Btw... there is a very important reason there are TWO...

because God's Law requires the testimony of at least TWO

witnesses before judgment can be decreed and executed.

Edited by AlasBabylon

They have come and gone... and today, they are still maligned by their murderers.

Or characters of a book.

• Like 3

On earth, the judge has the power to protect all witnesses called before the court.

In Heaven, we know the Judge, the Advocate, and the Prosecutor.

On earth, the judge use the prosecutor's arm and law enforcement to protect all witnesses.

So I expect the terror from Heaven in this case, to be very great indeed.

To argue that this case has already been heard, is nonsense.

Edited by Raptor Witness

To argue that this case has already been heard, is nonsense.

Not only have God's two witnesses already been killed for their testimony...

God's court has already convened and judgment passed.

Daniel also spoke of this:

" The holy people will be delivered into his hands for a time, times and half a time.

But the court will sit, and his power will be taken away and completely destroyed forever. "

Daniel 7

The two witnesses will be Enoch and Elijah. "All must die for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God..." - physically. These two have not died physically. They were taken up to heaven without dying. The only way the scripture is true with no contradictions is if these two will someday return to earth, preach what people do not want to hear, and at God's appropriate timing are killed by their enemies, lie in the street of Jerusalem for 3 days, are resurrected and ascend into heaven.

Jews have always known Elijah is coming back. That's why they set an empty place for him at Passover. When Moses appeared to Jesus, the disciples thought at first it was Elijah.

That scripture also blows out of the water the Catholic teaching that the Blessed Virgin Mary never died. Of course she died. She was human. Flesh is short of the glory of God. It has to die. Flesh was never meant to inhabit heaven for an eternity.

May God bless us all is my prayer.

The two witnesses will be Enoch and Elijah. "All must die for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God..." - physically. These two have not died physically. They were taken up to heaven without dying. The only way the scripture is true with no contradictions is if these two will someday return to earth, preach what people do not want to hear, and at God's appropriate timing are killed by their enemies, lie in the street of Jerusalem for 3 days, are resurrected and ascend into heaven.

Jews have always known Elijah is coming back. That's why they set an empty place for him at Passover. When Moses appeared to Jesus, the disciples thought at first it was Elijah.

That scripture also blows out of the water the Catholic teaching that the Blessed Virgin Mary never died. Of course she died. She was human. Flesh is short of the glory of God. It has to die. Flesh was never meant to inhabit heaven for an eternity.

This is one view, and I have no reason to doubt this potential scenario, but there are other reasonable arguments.

The question, however, is how will human government view these supernatural undertakings?

The separation of church and state typically means the state cannot recognize any other power greater than itself. So it must deny the power of Heaven.

To fully comprehend the purpose of trial and tribulation on earth, the question of how the power of Heaven will be received, must be asked.

The Vatican might have a problem with this also.

Edited by Raptor Witness

The two witnesses in different books of the bible:

Key:

Red-Jesus

Blue-king witness

Pink-priest witness

Yellow-both witnesses

Exodus 29:

minister unto me in the priest's office: Take one young bullock, and two rams without blemish,2 And unleavened bread, and cakes unleavened tempered with oil, and wafers unleavened anointed with oil: of wheaten flour shalt thou make them.3 And thou shalt put them into one basket, and bring them in the basket, with the bullock and the two rams.4 And Aaron and his sons thou shalt bring unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and shalt wash them with water.5 And thou shalt take the garments, and put upon Aaron the coat, and the robe of the ephod, and the ephod, and the breastplate, and gird him with the curious girdle of the ephod:6 And thou shalt put the mitre upon his head, and put the holy crown upon the mitre.7 Then shalt thou take the anointing oil, and pour it upon his head, and anoint him.8 And thou shalt bring his sons, and put coats upon them.9 And thou shalt gird them with girdles, Aaron and his sons, and put the bonnets on them: and the priest's office shall be theirs for a perpetual statute: and thou shalt consecrate Aaron and his sons.10 And thou shalt cause a bullock to be brought before the tabernacle of the congregation: and Aaron and his sons shall put their hands upon the head of the bullock.11 And thou shalt kill the bullock before the Lord, by the door of the tabernacle of the congregation.12 And thou shalt take of the blood of the bullock, and put it upon the horns of the altar with thy finger, and pour all the blood beside the bottom of the altar.13 And thou shalt take all the fat that covereth the inwards, and the caul that is above the liver, and the two kidneys, and the fat that is upon them, and burn them upon the altar.14 But the flesh of the bullock, and his skin, and his dung, shalt thou burn with fire without the camp: it is a sin offering.15 Thou shalt also take one ram; and Aaron and his sons shall put their hands upon the head of the ram.16 And thou shalt slay the ram, and thou shalt take his blood, and sprinkle it round about upon the altar.17 And thou shalt cut the ram in pieces, and wash the inwards of him, and his legs, and put them unto his pieces, and unto his head.18 And thou shalt burn the whole ram upon the altar: it is a burnt offering unto the Lord: it is a sweet savour, an offering made by fire unto the Lord.19 And thou shalt take the other ram; and Aaron and his sons shall put their hands upon the head of the ram.20 Then shalt thou kill the ram, and take of his blood, and put it upon the tip of the right ear of Aaron, and upon the tip of the right ear of his sons, and upon the thumb of their right hand, and upon the great toe of their right foot, and sprinkle the blood upon the altar round about.21 And thou shalt take of the blood that is upon the altar, and of the anointing oil, and sprinkle it upon Aaron, and upon his garments, and upon his sons, and upon the garments of his sons with him: and he shall be hallowed, and his garments, and his sons, and his sons' garments with him.22 Also thou shalt take of the ram the fat and the rump, and the fat that covereth the inwards, and the caul above the liver, and the two kidneys, and the fat that is upon them, and the right shoulder; for it is a ram of consecration:23 And one loaf of bread, , and one cake of oiled breadand one wafer out of the basket of the unleavened bread that is before the Lord:24 And thou shalt put all in the hands of Aaron, and in the hands of his sons; and shalt wave them for a wave offering before the Lord.25 And thou shalt receive them of their hands, and burn them upon the altar for a burnt offering, for a sweet savour before the Lord: it is an offering made by fire unto the Lord.26 And thou shalt take the breast of the ram of Aaron's consecration, and wave it for a wave offering before the Lord: and it shall be thy part.27 And thou shalt sanctify the breast of the wave offering, and the shoulder of the heave offering, which is waved, and which is heaved up, of the ram of the consecration, even of that which is for Aaron, and of that which is for his sons:28 And it shall be Aaron's and his sons' by a statute for ever from the children of Israel: for it is an heave offering: and it shall be an heave offering from the children of Israel of the sacrifice of their peace offerings, even their heave offering unto the Lord.29 And the holy garments of Aaron shall be his sons' after him, to be anointed therein, and to be consecrated in them.30 And that son that is priest in his stead shall put them on seven days, when he cometh into the tabernacle of the congregation to minister in the holy place.31 And thou shalt take the ram of the consecration, and seethe his flesh in the holy place.32 And Aaron and his sons shall eat the flesh of the ram, and the bread that is in the basket by the door of the tabernacle of the congregation.33 And they shall eat those things wherewith the atonement was made, to consecrate and to sanctify them: but a stranger shall not eat thereof, because they are holy.34 And if ought of the flesh of the consecrations, or of the bread, remain unto the morning, then thou shalt burn the remainder with fire: it shall not be eaten, because it is holy.35 And thus shalt thou do unto Aaron, and to his sons, according to all things which I have commanded thee: seven days shalt thou consecrate them.36 And thou shalt offer every day a bullock for a sin offering for atonement: and thou shalt cleanse the altar, when thou hast made an atonement for it, and thou shalt anoint it, to sanctify it.37 Seven days thou shalt make an atonement for the altar, and sanctify it; and it shall be an altar most holy: whatsoever toucheth the altar shall be holy.38 Now this is that which thou shalt offer upon the altar; two lambs of the first year day by day continually.39 The one lamb thou shalt offer in the morning(2000 years ago Jesus); and the other lamb thou shalt offer at even(end times two witnesses):40 And with the one lamb a tenth deal of flour mingled with the fourth part of an hin of beaten oil; and the fourth part of an hin of wine for a drink offering.41 And the other lamb thou shalt offer at even(end times two witnesses), and shalt do there to according to the meat offering of the morning, and according to the drink offering thereof, for a sweet savour, an offering made by fire unto the Lord.42 This shall be a continual burnt offering throughout your generations at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation before the Lord: where I will meet you, to speak there unto thee.43 And there I will meet with the children of Israel, and the tabernacle shall be sanctified by my glory.44 And I will sanctify the tabernacle of the congregation, and the altar: I will sanctify also both Aaron and his sons, to minister to me in the priest's office.45 And I will dwell among the children of Israel, and will be their God.46 And they shall know that I am the Lord their God, that brought them forth out of the land of Egypt, that I may dwell among them: I am the Lord their God.

KEY:

2 witnesses in different books of the bible, one a king and one a priest

Blue = king

pink = priest

yellow king and priest working together

Red = Jesus the redeemer

Psalm 105

King James Version (KJV)

105 O give thanks unto the Lord; call upon his name: make known his deeds among the people.

2 Sing unto him, sing psalms unto him: talk ye of all his wondrous works.

3 Glory ye in his holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the Lord.

4 Seek the Lord, and his strength: seek his face evermore.

5 Remember his marvellous works that he hath done; his wonders, and the judgments of his mouth;

6 O ye seed of Abraham his servant, ye children of Jacob his chosen.

7 He is the Lord our God: his judgments are in all the earth.

8 He hath remembered his covenant for ever, the word which he commanded to a thousand generations.

9 Which covenant he made with Abraham, and his oath unto Isaac;

10 And confirmed the same unto Jacob for a law, and to Israel for an everlasting covenant:

11 Saying, Unto thee will I give the land of Canaan, the lot of your inheritance:

12 When they were but a few men in number; yea, very few, and strangers in it.

13 When they went from one nation to another, from one kingdom to another people;

14 He suffered no man to do them wrong: yea, he reproved kings for their sakes;

15 Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.

16 Moreover he called for a famine upon the land: he brake the whole staff of bread.

17 He sent a man before them, even Joseph(firstborn double portion because adam and eve are the firstborn hence the need for a double portion), who was sold for a servant(2 witnesses feed the people spiritually during 7 yrs of famine of word of God):

18 Whose feet they hurt with fetters: he was laid in iron:

19 Until the time that his word came: the word of the Lord tried him.

20 The king sent and loosed him; even the ruler of the people, and let him go free.

21 He made him lord of his house, and ruler of all his substance:

22 To bind his princes at his pleasure; and teach his senators wisdom.

23 Israel also came into Egypt; and Jacob sojourned in the land of Ham.

24 And he increased his people greatly; and made them stronger than their enemies.

25 He turned their heart to hate his people, to deal subtilly with his servants.

26 He sent Moses his servant; and Aaron whom he had chosen.

compare verse 6:

6 O ye seed of Abraham his servant, ye children of Jacob his chosen.

To verse 26:

26 He sent Moses his servant; and Aaron whom he had chosen.

To Isaiah 41:8

But thou, Israel, art my servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham my friend

To Isaiah 44:1

Yet now hear, O jacob my servant and Israel, whom I have chosen

In Psalms 105 moses and aaron are the servant and the chosen and in Isaiah Jacob and Israel are the servant and the chosen

To show Jacob and Israel are the 2 witnesses:

Isaiah 43

King James Version (KJV)

43 But now thus saith the Lord that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.

2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

3 For I am the Lord thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.

4 Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life.

5 Fear not: for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west;

6 I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth;

7 Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.

8 Bring forth the blind people that have eyes, and the deaf that have ears.

9 Let all the nations be gathered together, and let the people be assembled: who among them can declare this, and shew us former things? let them bring forth their witnesses, that they may be justified: or let them hear, and say, It is truth.

10 YE ARE MY WITNESSES, saith the Lord, and MY SERVANT whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

11 I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour.

12 I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, that I am God.

13 Yea, before the day was I am he; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall let it?

14 Thus saith the Lord, your redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; For your sake I have sent to Babylon, and have brought down all their nobles, and the Chaldeans, whose cry is in the ships.

15 I am the Lord, your Holy One, the creator of Israel, your King.

16 Thus saith the Lord, which maketh a way in the sea, and a path in the mighty waters;

17 Which bringeth forth the chariot and horse, the army and the power; they shall lie down together, they shall not rise: they are extinct, they are quenched as tow.

18 Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.

19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

20 The beast of the field shall honour me, the dragons and the owls: because I give waters in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert, to give drink to my people, my chosen.

21 This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.

22 But thou hast not called upon me, O Jacob; but thou hast been weary of me, O Israel.

23 Thou hast not brought me the small cattle of thy burnt offerings; neither hast thou honoured me with thy sacrifices. I have not caused thee to serve with an offering, nor wearied thee with incense.

24 Thou hast bought me no sweet cane with money, neither hast thou filled me with the fat of thy sacrifices: but thou hast made me to serve with thy sins, thou hast wearied me with thine iniquities.

25 I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.

26 Put me in remembrance: let us plead together: declare thou, that thou mayest be justified.

27 Thy first father hath sinned, and thy teachers have transgressed against me.

28 Therefore I have profaned the princes of the sanctuary, and have given Jacob to the curse, and Israel to reproaches.

KEY:

2 witnesses in different books of the bible, one a king and one a priest

Blue = king

pink = priest

yellow king and priest working together

Psalm 118

King James Version (KJV)

118 O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: because his mercy endureth for ever.

2 Let Israel now say, that his mercy endureth for ever.

3 Let the house of Aaron now say, that his mercy endureth for ever.

4 Let them now that fear the Lord say, that his mercy endureth for ever.

5 I called upon the Lord in distress: the Lord answered me, and set me in a large place(throne room).

6 The Lord is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

7 The Lord taketh my part with them that help me: therefore shall I see my desire upon them that hate me.

8 It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man.

9 It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in princes.

10 All nations compassed me about: but in the name of the Lord will I destroy them.

11 They compassed me about; yea, they compassed me about: but in the name of the Lord I will destroy them.

12 They compassed me about like bees: they are quenched as the fire of thorns: for in the name of the Lord I will destroy them.

13 Thou hast thrust sore at me that I might fall: but the Lord helped me.

14 The Lord is my strength and song, and is become my salvation.

15 The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tabernacles of the righteous: the right hand of the Lord doeth valiantly.

16 The right hand of the Lord is exalted: the right hand of the Lord doeth valiantly.

17 I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord.

18 The Lord hath chastened me sore: but he hath not given me over unto death.

19 Open to me the gates of righteousness: I will go into them, and I will praise the Lord:

20 This gate of the Lord, into which the righteous shall enter.

21 I will praise thee: for thou hast heard me, and art become my salvation.

22 The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.

23 This is the Lord's doing; it is marvellous in our eyes.

24 This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

25 Save now, I beseech thee, O Lord: O Lord, I beseech thee, send now prosperity.

26 Blessed be he that cometh in the name of the Lord: we have blessed you out of the house of the Lord.

27 God is the Lord, which hath shewed us light: bind the sacrifice with cords, even unto the horns of the altar.

28 Thou art my God, and I will praise thee: thou art my God, I will exalt thee.

29 O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.

Testament of the 12 Patriarchs: Showing Levi and Judah being the 2 witnesses Levi the priest and Judah the king

[link to www.summascriptura.com]

The Apocalypse is not just all the terrible things that happen in the end. The Apocalypse means the unveiling of something that has been kept secret:

An apocalypse (Ancient Greek: apocálypsis, from meaning 'un-covering'), translated literally from Greek, is a disclosure of knowledge, hidden from humanity in an era dominated by falsehood and misconception, i.e., a lifting of the veil or revelation, although this sense did not enter English until the 14th century.[1] In religious contexts it is usually a disclosure of something hidden. In the Revelation of John (Greek Apocalypsis Ioannou), the last book of the New Testament, the revelation which John receives is that of the ultimate victory of good over evil and the end of the present age, and that is the primary meaning of the term, one that dates to 1175.[1] Today, it is commonly used in reference to any prophetic revelation or so-called End Time scenario, or to the end of the world in general.

Just as when the Son of God Jesus came and the Jews would not accept him

The son of God(Jesus) Adam comes to join the two houses of Israel(christian and Jew). Will the christians reject Adam just as the Jews rejected Jesus?

The Jews are looking for the 2 anointed messiah ben joseph and messiah ben david which are actually Adam and Eve in the body of the two witnesses in the end. As Adam was split in the garden Eve being priest and Adam being king and their Father Jesus is both.

Certainly the Jews will follow the priest(false prophet) and king(antichirst) that are rebuilding the physical temple until the obamanation of desolation but after that happens the jews will realize the other priest and king(two witnesses) that is building the spiritual temple are the true messiah ben joseph and messiah ben david that is hidden in the volume of the book

This messiah ben david and messiah ben joseph will bring the message of Jesus to the Jews and the 2 houses will be joined.

Jesus is High Priest and King I absolutely believe that. I also believe Jesus was only from 1 tribe Judah:

Hebrews 7:

14 For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood.

Jesus used the order of Melchelzedek to fulfill the Priesthood part and is Priest and King but not after the Levi tribe, only theJudahtribe and the melchelzeked priesthood is superior to the aaronic levi priesthood

The two witnesses are going to be fulfilling the Judah and Levi part in the last 7 year tribulation.

Because Jeremiah 33 says:

17 For thus saith the Lord; David(Judah) shall never want a man to sit upon the throne of the house of Israel;

18 Neither shall the priests the Levites(Levi) want a man before me to offer burnt offerings, and to kindle meat offerings, and to do sacrifice continually.

19 And the word of the Lord came unto Jeremiah, saying,

20 Thus saith the Lord; If ye can break my covenant of the day, and my covenant of the night, and that there should not be day and night in their season;

21 Then may also my covenant be broken with David my servant, that he should not have a son to reign upon his throne; and with the Levites the priests, my ministers.

22 As the host of heaven cannot be numbered, neither the sand of the sea measured: so will I multiply the seed of David my servant, and the Levites that minister unto me.

Ezekiel 37: you cant be a king and prince unless your father is a King of Kings(Jesus)

24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

Testament of Simeon chapter 3:

10 And now, my children,, and Judah, and obey Levi and Judah, and be not lifted up against these two tribes, for " from them shall arise unto you the salvation of God".

11 For the Lord shall raise up from Levi as it were a High Priest, and from Judah as it were a King, God and man, He shall save all the Gentiles and the race of Israel.

12 Therefore I give you these commands that ye also may command your children, that they may observe them throughout their generations.

Acts 13:

46 Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles.

47 For so hath the Lord commanded us, saying, I have set thee to be a light of the Gentiles, that "thou shouldest be for salvation unto the ends of the earth".

48 And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.

KEY:

Two witnesses one a king and one a priest

Blue = king

Pink = priest

yellow = king and priest working together

Deuteronomy 33

King James Version (KJV)

33 And this is the blessing, wherewith Moses the man of God blessed the children of Israel before his death.

2 And he said, The Lord came from Sinai, and rose up from Seir unto them; he shined forth from mount Paran, and he came with ten thousands of saints: from his right hand went a fiery law for them.

3 Yea, he loved the people; all his saints are in thy hand: and they sat down at thy feet; every one shall receive of thy words.

4 Moses commanded us a law, even the inheritance of the congregation of Jacob.

5 And he was king in Jeshurun, when the heads of the people and the tribes of Israel were gathered together.

6 Let Reuben live, and not die; and let not his men be few.

7 And this is the blessing of Judah: and he said, Hear, Lord, the voice of Judah, and bring him unto his people: let his hands be sufficient for him; and be thou an help to him from his enemies.

8 And of Levi he said, Let thy Thummim and thy Urim(breast plate worn by High Priest aaron to give answers to question asked of God) be with thy holy one, whom thou didst prove at Massah, and with whom thou didst strive at the waters of Meribah;

9 Who said unto his father and to his mother, I have not seen him; neither did he acknowledge his brethren, nor knew his own children: for they have observed thy word, and kept thy covenant.

10 They shall teach Jacob(lost 10 tribes) thy judgments, and Israel(Judah and Benjamin, geographical Israel) thy law: they shall put incense before thee, and whole burnt sacrifice upon thine altar.

11 Bless, Lord, his substance, and accept the work of his hands; smite through the loins of them that rise against him, and of them that hate him, that they rise not again

Ezekiel 37:

16 Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim and for all the house of Israel his companions:

17 And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand. (that should be a strong "BRANCH")

18 And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these?

19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.

20 And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes.

21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:

22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all.

23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.

27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

28 And the heathen shall know that I the Lord do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

Lamentations 2

King James Version (KJV)

2 How hath the Lord covered the daughter of Zion(UNITED STATES) with a cloud in his anger, and cast down from heaven unto the earth the beauty of Israel, and remembered not his footstool in the day of his anger!

2 The Lord hath swallowed up all the habitations of Jacob(UNITED STATES), and hath not pitied: he hath thrown down in his wrath the strong holds of the daughter of Judah; he hath brought them down to the ground: he hath polluted the kingdom and the princes thereof.

3 He hath cut off in his fierce anger all the horn of Israel: he hath drawn back his right hand from before the enemy, and he burned against Jacob like a flaming fire, which devoureth round about.

4 He hath bent his bow like an enemy: he stood with his right hand as an adversary, and slew all that were pleasant to the eye in the tabernacle of the daughter of Zion: he poured out his fury like fire.

5 The Lord was as an enemy: he hath swallowed up Israel, he hath swallowed up all her palaces: he hath destroyed his strong holds, and hath increased in the daughter of Judah mourning and lamentation.

6 And he hath violently taken away his tabernacle, as if it were of a garden(type of garden of Eden): he hath destroyed his places of the assembly: the Lord hath caused the solemn feasts and sabbaths to be forgotten in Zion, and hath despised in the indignation of his anger the king (WITNESS 1) and the priest (WITNESS 2).

Malachi 4:

5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord(destruction of the United States):

6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

So this Jeremiah warning is the same waring that the last Elijah will give to the u.s before it's destruction.

This is showing the priest side(joshua, aaron, jeremiah, elijah, etc) that is sent before the destruction and the carrying away captive of the Americans because they have turned away from God and Deut 28 curses are coming upon them so we see this is messiah ben joseph(1st witness) because messiah ben david (2nd witness)does not come til the beginning of the 7 year tribulation and there is 3 and 1/2 years of jacobs(united states destruction) trouble before the beginning of the 7 year tribulation.

Rev. 2:10 (10 days equals 10 and a half years or 42 months times 3:

Revelation 2:10

King James Version (KJV)

10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days(years): be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

Jeremiah 1

King James Version (KJV)

1 The words of Jeremiah the son of Hilkiah, of the priests that were in Anathoth in the land of Benjamin:

2 To whom the word of the Lord came in the days of Josiah the son of Amon king of Judah, in the thirteenth year of his reign.

3 It came also in the days of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah king of Judah, unto the end of the eleventh year of Zedekiah the son of Josiah king of Judah, unto the carrying away of Jerusalem captive in the fifth month.

4 Then the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

6 Then said I, Ah, Lord God! behold, I cannot speak: for I am a child.

7 But the Lord said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak.

8 Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the Lord.

9 Then the Lord put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the Lord said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth.

10 See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant.

11 Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me, saying, Jeremiah, what seest thou? And I said, I see a rod of an almond tree.

12 Then said the Lord unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it.

13 And the word of the Lord came unto me the second time, saying, What seest thou? And I said, I see a seething pot; and the face thereof is toward the north.

14 Then the Lord said unto me, Out of the north an evil shall break forth upon all the inhabitants of the land.

15 For, lo, I will call all the families of the kingdoms of the north, saith the Lord; and they shall come, and they shall set every one his throne at the entering of the gates of Jerusalem, and against all the walls thereof round about, and against all the cities of Judah.

16 And I will utter my judgments(judgements are given to the man-child and righteousness to the other witness. But the king side of the Branch does not enter the scene until 42 months after the appearance of the first witness. The Branch executes:judgement and righteousness but the man-child is not been to the throne and the Branch is not yet in effect) against them touching all their wickedness, who have forsaken me, and have burned incense unto other gods, and worshipped the works of their own hands.

17 Thou therefore gird up thy loins, and arise, and speak unto them all that I command thee: be not dismayed at their faces, lest I confound thee before them.

18 For, behold, I have made thee this day a defenced city, and an iron pillar, and brasen walls against the whole land, against the kings of Judah, against the princes thereof, against the priests thereof, and against the people of the land.

19 And they shall fight against thee; but they shall not prevail against thee; for I am with thee, saith the Lord, to deliver thee.

Chapter 6 zechariah and chapter 6 revelation shows the 4 horses

Revelation chapter 11 is the 2 witnesses or two olive trees and is shown to be the two anointed ones again speaking of olive trees in zechariah 4:3

And two olive trees by it, one on the right side of the bowl, and the other on the left side thereof.

So we can see how zechariah and revelation reflect each other and the two witnesses are shown one in zechariah as joshuah the high priest and one in revelation as the man-child

In Zechariah you have the priest Joshuah being taken up to the throne of God this is a shadow of 1 of the two witnesses. To me the two witnesses are 2 people one a king and one a priest and I see kings as masculine and priests as feminine but not according to sexual organs as people see masculine and feminine but more in the kingdom being like a socket(feminine) and a plug(masculine) with God being the electricity

This priest is the aaron side holding the egg in the picture you posted

Revelation chapter 12:5

Revelation 12:5

The man-child is holding a rod like the moses in your picture

King James Version (KJV)

5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

KEY:

Blue =king (adam)

Pink =priest(eve)

Yellow =king and priest working together

Red =Jesus

Isaiah 42..........Jesus is speaking in verse 5 so who is the servant in verse 1?

King James Version (KJV)

42 Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

2 He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street.

3 A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth.

4 He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.

5 Thus saith God the Lord, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:

6 I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;

Can we agree Jesus created everything?:

1 col 1:

14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

KEY:

Two witnesses shown in scripture:

Blue = king witness

Pink = priest witness

yellow = king and priest working together

Isaiah 62

King James Version (KJV)

62 For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth.

2 And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of the Lord shall name.

3 Thou shalt also be a crown of glory in the hand of the Lord, and a royal diadem in the hand of thy God.

4 Thou shalt no more be termed Forsaken; neither shall thy land any more be termed Desolate: but thou shalt be called Hephzibah, and thy land Beulah: for the Lord delighteth in thee, and thy land shall be married.

5 For as a young man marrieth a virgin, so shall thy sons marry thee: and as the bridegroom rejoiceth over the bride, so shall thy God rejoice over thee.

6 I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the Lord, keep not silence,

7 And give him no rest, till he establish, and till he make Jerusalem a praise in the earth.

8 The Lord hath sworn by his right hand, and by the arm of his strength, Surely I will no more give thy corn to be meat for thine enemies; and the sons of the stranger shall not drink thy wine, for the which thou hast laboured:

9 But they that have gathered it shall eat it, and praise the Lord; and they that have brought it together shall drink it in the courts of my holiness.

10 Go through, go through the gates; prepare ye the way of the people; cast up, cast up the highway; gather out the stones; lift up a standard for the people.

11 Behold, the Lord hath proclaimed unto the end of the world, Say ye to the daughter of Zion, Behold, thy salvation cometh; behold, his reward is with him, and his work before him.

12 And they shall call them, The holy people, The redeemed of the Lord: and thou shalt be called, Sought out, A city not forsaken.

Isaiah 61

King James Version (KJV)

61 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;

3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.

4 And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations.(Joshuah and Zerubbabel rebuilding the temple or in other words what the servant the Branch does)

5 And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers.

6 But ye shall be named the Priests(origninal hebrew meaning: chief ruler, priest, prince, principal officer) of the Lord: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves.

7 For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them.

8 For I the Lord love judgment, I hate robbery for burnt offering; and I will direct their work in truth, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them.

9 And their seed shall be known among the Gentiles, and their offspring among the people: all that see them shall acknowledge them, that they are the seed which the Lord hath blessed.

10 I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels. (Joshua and the man-childs return from the throne room)

11 For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord God will cause righteousness and praise(meaning of Judah) to spring forth before all the nations.

Zechariah 3

Key:

One witness is a "Priest" and one witness is a "King"

Pink/violet = "Priest"

Blue = "King"

yellow = "both king and priest working together"

King James Version (KJV)

3 And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the Lord, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him.

2 And the Lord said unto Satan, The Lord rebuke thee, O Satan; even the Lord that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?

3 Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and stood before the angel.

4 And he answered and spake unto those that stood before him, saying, Take away the filthy garments from him. And unto him he said, Behold, I have caused thine iniquity to pass from thee, and I will clothe thee with change of raiment.

5 And I said, Let them set a fair mitre upon his head. So they set a fair mitre upon his head, and clothed him with garments. And the angel of the Lord stood by.

6 And the angel of the Lord protested unto Joshua, saying,

7 Thus saith the Lord of hosts; If thou wilt walk in my ways, and if thou wilt keep my charge, then thou shalt also judge my house, and shalt also keep my courts, and I will give thee places to walk among these that stand by.

8 Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, thou, and thy fellows that sit before thee: for they are men wondered at: for, behold, I will bring forth my servant the Branch.

9 For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the Lord of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day.

10 In that day, saith the Lord of hosts, shall ye call every man his neighbour under the vine and under the fig tree.

Zechariah 4

King James Version (KJV)

4 And the angel that talked with me came again, and waked me, as a man that is wakened out of his sleep.

2 And said unto me, What seest thou? And I said, I have looked, and behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof:

3 And two olive trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl, and the other upon the left side thereof.

4 So I answered and spake to the angel that talked with me, saying, What are these, my lord?

5 Then the angel that talked with me answered and said unto me, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.

6 Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts.

7 Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it.

8 Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

9 The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this house; his hands shall also finish it; and thou shalt know that the Lord of hosts hath sent me unto you.

10 For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of the Lord, which run to and fro through the whole earth.

11 Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof?

12 And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves?

13 And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.

14 Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.

Zechariah 6

King James Version (KJV)

6 And I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came four chariots out from between two mountains; and the mountains were mountains of brass.

2 In the first chariot were red horses; and in the second chariot black horses;

3 And in the third chariot white horses; and in the fourth chariot grisled and bay horses.

4 Then I answered and said unto the angel that talked with me, What are these, my lord?

5 And the angel answered and said unto me, These are the four spirits of the heavens, which go forth from standing before the Lord of all the earth.

6 The black horses which are therein go forth into the north country; and the white go forth after them; and the grisled go forth toward the south country.

7 And the bay went forth, and sought to go that they might walk to and fro through the earth: and he said, Get you hence, walk to and fro through the earth. So they walked to and fro through the earth.

8 Then cried he upon me, and spake unto me, saying, Behold, these that go toward the north country have quieted my spirit in the north country.

9 And the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

10 Take of them of the captivity, even of Heldai, of Tobijah, and of Jedaiah, which are come from Babylon, and come thou the same day, and go into the house of Josiah the son of Zephaniah;

11 Then take silver and gold, and make crowns, and set them upon the head of Joshua the son of Josedech, the high priest;

12 And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the Lord of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The Branch; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the Lord:

13 Even he shall build the temple of the Lord; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.

14 And the crowns shall be to Helem, and to Tobijah, and to Jedaiah, and to Hen the son of Zephaniah, for a memorial in the temple of the Lord.

15 And they that are far off shall come and build in the temple of the Lord, and ye shall know that the Lord of hosts hath sent me unto you. And this shall come to pass, if ye will diligently obey the voice of the Lord your God.

Rev 11:

3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

Numbers 24:17:

I shall see him, but not now: I shall behold him, but not near: there shall come a Star out of Jacob, and a Scepter shall rise out of Israel, and shall crush the forehead of Moab, and destroy all the children of Sheth.

Key

Blue is the king

Pink is the priest

yellow is them working together

Jeremiah 23 shows the Zerubbabel half of the Branch

Jeremiah 23:5-6

King James Version (KJV)

5 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice(righteousness) in the earth.

6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby "he" shall be called, The Lord Our Righteousness.

Jeremiah 33 shows the Joshua half of the Branch

...notice no mention of the word "King" in these verses that is because it is the "Priest" side...the world is made up of male and female the kingdom of God is made up of kings and priests...kings masculine and priests feminine but not of the nature as we think of male and female on earth.

15 In those days, and at that time, will I cause the Branch of righteousness to grow up unto David; and he shall execute judgment and righteousness in the land.

16 In those days shall Judah be saved, and Jerusalem shall dwell safely: and this is the name wherewith "she" shall be called, The Lord our righteousness.

17 For thus saith the Lord; David shall never want a man to sit upon the throne(King) of the house of Israel;

18 Neither shall the priests the Levites want a man before me to offer burnt offerings, and to kindle meat offerings, and to do sacrifice continually.

KEY:

Blue is the king

Pink is the priest

Yellow is them working together as one

Red is Jesus

Isaiah 42

King James Version (KJV)

42 Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

2 He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street.

3 A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth.

4 He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.

5 Thus saith God the Lord, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:

6 I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;

7 To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.

8 I am the Lord: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

9 Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.

10 Sing unto the Lord a new song, and his praise from the end of the earth, ye that go down to the sea, and all that is therein; the isles, and the inhabitants thereof.

11 Let the wilderness and the cities thereof lift up their voice, the villages that Kedar doth inhabit: let the inhabitants of the rock sing, let them shout from the top of the mountains.

12 Let them give glory unto the Lord, and declare his praise in the islands.

13 The Lord shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies.

14 I have long time holden my peace; I have been still, and refrained myself: now will I cry like a travailing woman; I will destroy and devour at once.

15 I will make waste mountains and hills, and dry up all their herbs; and I will make the rivers islands, and I will dry up the pools.

16 And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.

17 They shall be turned back, they shall be greatly ashamed, that trust in graven images, that say to the molten images, Ye are our gods.

18 Hear, ye deaf; and look, ye blind, that ye may see.

19 Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the Lord's servant?

20 Seeing many things, but thou observest not; opening the ears, but he heareth not.

KEY:

Blue is the king

Pink is the priest

Yellow is them working together

Red is Jesus:

Isaiah 44

King James Version (KJV)

44 Yet now hear, O Jacob my servant; and Israel, whom I have chosen:

2 Thus saith the Lord that made thee, and formed thee from the womb, which will help thee; Fear not, O Jacob, my servant; and thou, Jesurun, whom I have chosen.

3 For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground: I will pour my spirit upon thy seed, and my blessing upon thine offspring

4 And they shall spring up as among the grass, as willows by the water courses.

5 One shall say, I am the Lord's; and another shall call himself by the name of Jacob; and another shall subscribe with his hand unto the Lord, and surname himself by the name of Israel.

6 Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

7 And who, as I, shall call, and shall declare it, and set it in order for me, since I appointed the ancient people? and the things that are coming, and shall come, let them shew unto them.

8 Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.

Malachi 2:

1And now, O ye priests, this commandment is for you.

2If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the Lord of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart.

3Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it.

4And ye shall know that I have sent this commandment unto you, that my covenant might be with Levi, saith the Lord of hosts.

5My covenant was with him of life and peace; and I gave them to him for the fear wherewith he feared me, and was afraid before my name.

6The law of truth was in his mouth, and iniquity was not found in his lips: he walked with me in peace and equity, and did turn many away from iniquity.

7For the priest's lips should keep knowledge, and they should seek the law at his mouth: for he is the messenger of the Lord of hosts.

KEY:

The 2 witnesses one being a king and one a priest

Blue = king

Pink = priest

Psalm 23

King James Version (KJV)

23 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

KEY:

Blue = king

Pink = priest

Yellow = priest and king working together

Red = Jesus

Isaiah 11

King James Version (KJV)

11 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:

2 And the spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord;

3 And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the Lord: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears:

4 But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth: with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked (same as the two witnesses do in Rev 11 fire procedeth out of their mouth and destroys their enemies.)

5 And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins.

6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.

7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.

8 And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.

9 They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea.

10 And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.

11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.

12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

13 The envy also of Ephraim shall depart, and the adversaries of Judah shall be cut off: Ephraim shall not envy Judah, and Judah shall not vex Ephraim.

14 But they shall fly upon the shoulders of the Philistines toward the west; they shall spoil them of the east together: they shall lay their hand upon Edom and Moab; and the children of Ammon shall obey them.

15 And the Lord shall utterly destroy the tongue of the Egyptian sea; and with his mighty wind shall he shake his hand over the river, and shall smite it in the seven streams, and make men go over dryshod.(This is showing a second parting of the sea as in the times of Moses and Aaron but this time is is Judah and Ephraim the two witnesses)

16 And there shall be an highway for the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria; like as it was to Israel in the day that he came up out of the land of Egypt.

Key

King = blue

Jesus = red

Psalm 2

King James Version (KJV)

2 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,

3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

7 I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

11 Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

According to the Book read by at least a billion or two Christians, the greatest terrorists in all of human history will be Christian.

However, they don't need bombs, or weapons of mass destruction, or any of that. All they have to do is open their mouths, as this is not human power they're using.

Given the success of the Harry Potter series, I'm amazed that no one in Hollywood has picked up on this. You would think that with all the liberal writers, they would consider it highly entertaining.

Edited by Raptor Witness

I think they will in some sense be considered terrorist by some. But not in the way most see terrorism today. How can they. They come in the manifest power of God. It is said that they will be considered tormentors of those that dwell on the Earth. And the world rejoices at their deaths. They will not be actual Elijah or Enoch. Or actual Elijah and Moses as some believe. Many believe this because they don't understand the revelation of the personified Word of God or the power of his blood. The 2 witnesses will overcome through the Blood of the Lamb and the Word of their Testimony. Enoch represents the highest Adamic revelation of God. Elijah and Moses the highest spirituality of the Old Testament. The 2 witnesses represents the capstone of God's spiritual temple made of lively stones. The Revelation of Jesus Christ the end of all prophecy. The 2 witnesses are "given." (The word translated as power.) This "given" is a blank check and is not limited. It is not limited to the mighty deeds listed in Rev. 11. This they will do. But also there are other promises/prophecies they will perform "the greater works" are also among their exploits. (The non- Rev. 11 exploits are also apart of their witness of the blessedness of those that have followed the Way to completion. That completion is to be utterly leavened by the Living Word of God. The 2 are the manifestation of the new creature in fact and deed possessing and being possessed in their present moment by every promise that is yea and amen, which are all the promises of God. Because every promise of God is yea and amen in Messiah Yahshua. They are not pew sitters or church goers. Or want to be Christ-like beings. But they have become Christ in Fact messiahs (anointed ones) in leavened Union with Him who is the Vine that they abide in. That is why they are called "the anointed ones" or Sons of Oil. Their witness is of the Truth of the living Word of God personified. This revelation is greater than of actual Enoch and Elijah and Moses.

39And these all, (included in this cloud of witnesses is Enoch, Elijah, and Moses,) having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise: 40God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.

The 2 merely recieves (is "given") the promise. This promise is the name of Jesus. Yah Saves. And Jesus is the salvation of Yah.

This truth convicts the whole world. Their witness is proof of this very fact. And sense the fullness of this revelation has come to the Congregation of the New Testament. They must be of that congregation and not another.

Plus the idea that the 2 would be Elijah and Enoch because they need to come back and die is based on a misunderstanding of scripture and a general rule.

Not all will die.

51But let me reveal to you a wonderful secret. We will not all die, but we will all be transformed! 52It will happen in a moment, in the blink of an eye, when the last trumpet is blown. For when the trumpet sounds, those who have died will be raised to live forever. And we who are living will also be transformed. 53For our dying bodies must be transformed into bodies that will never die; our mortal bodies must be transformed into immortal bodies.

54Then, when our dying bodies have been transformed into bodies that will never die,j this Scripture will be fulfilled:

“Death is swallowed up in victory.k

55O death, where is your victory?

O death, where is your sting?l”

56For sin is the sting that results in death, and the law gives sin its power. 57But thank God! He gives us victory over sin and death through our Lord Jesus Christ.

May we all truly value and catch hold of and be transformed by the truth that the 2 are possessed by and thus possesses. May we know that they are not great in themselves but are merely transformed beings. Transformed by grace. the gift and the promise to all that have ears to hear and eyes to see the Good News.

The Gospel is not what most Christians think it is. It is the Way of transformation. Not in some "Pie in The Sky" future time but presently. For now is the time. Today is the day of the salvation of that New Creation.

Nothing is impossible to him that believes rightly. For he that understands the will of God will have faith in the Living Word of God and that seed will grow up inside him and bear the fruit of that same Word in abundance. And thus God will become all in all. This is what the 2 witness witness about "the kingdom to come of Jesus Christ) through words and deeds and their very being.

Lastly a shout out to Waterman! I see we frequent the same threads.

My question to you is how do the Branch become the Branch? Now can not the perfected branch be called in essence "The Branch?" Possessing all the perfect qualities of "branch-likeness." Hence the perfect will of the Husbandman for all branches that the Husbandman have grafted on to the The Vine or naturally grows from it, the Husbandman prunes with righteous purpose.

(A great branch of a vine would be considered vine-like. I think you see that.)

In others words, "The Branch" would be very like "The Vine." King and Priest. .

So in this you seem to be one the right path, Jon Anon.

Edited by SecretAgentOfDaLawd

There are three widely held views:

Enoch and Elijah

Moses and Elijah

Two future believers who are not yet known.

The problem with the first two is generally that since they have been in heaven for thousands of years it seems unlikely they would be sent to earth to be killed. However these two individuals do seem to possess the powers of both Moses and Elijah.

There are three widely held views:

Enoch and Elijah

Moses and Elijah

Two future believers who are not yet known.

The problem with the first two is generally that since they have been in heaven for thousands of years it seems unlikely they would be sent to earth to be killed. However these two individuals do seem to possess the powers of both Moses and Elijah.

There are mysteries galore in all of this. But I am pretty sure that they are two unknowns. These forerunners partake of the role of the messiah coming. John the Baptist partook of the Lamb. The 2 partakes of the Lion. Jesus is not coming to be put on another cross. Has anyone heard of tough love? How about? "It is a terrible thing to be found in the hands of the living God?"

There are mysteries galore in all of this. But I am pretty sure that they are two unknowns. These forerunners partake of the role of the messiah coming. John the Baptist partook of the Lamb. The 2 partakes of the Lion. Jesus is not coming to be put on another cross. Has anyone heard of tough love? How about? "It is a terrible thing to be found in the hands of the living God?"

No one has ever been given carte blanche, not even Moses. In fact, Moses wasn't allowed to enter the Promised Land because he thought he had it. He was punished for showing off. Yet these men can and will do whatever they want. That's very different than anything we've seen before.

So the question then becomes, why? What other unique fingerprints do they have? Why are they given unrestrained power to destroy?

Edited by Raptor Witness

Anon is right, they are priests and kings in God's kingdom. But in regard to Revelation 11's two witnesses, they are Gentiles, rather than Jews. See Rev. 10:11.

"And I was told, "You must again prophesy about many peoples and nations and languages and kings." (Revelation 10:11 ESV)

They are Gentiles who were included in the promises of Abraham.

"Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us—for it is written, "Cursed is everyone who is hanged on a tree"— so that in Christ Jesus the blessing of Abraham might come to the Gentiles, so that we might receive the promised Spirit through faith." (Galatians 3:13, 14 ESV)

And also:

"Therefore I tell you, the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people producing its fruits." (Matthew 21:43 ESV)

Edited by Bluefinger

I can see that this carte blanche aspect is difficult to explain for Bible students here, and elsewhere. There simply are no references to this in either the Old or New Testaments.

All the metaphors in the world can't explain it away, either.

I know this, because no superhero ever imagined by men has ever had carte blanche.