Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman used Facebook to stalk herself

BiffSplitkins

GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. – A western Michigan woman is accused of creating a Facebook account to stalk herself.

Cheryl Nelson, a 52-year-old from the Grand Rapids area, complained to sheriff's deputies that she was the victim of stalking, harassment and other crimes. But authorities learned that she set up a Facebook account with her ex-boyfriend's information and made it appear that his new girlfriend was using it to harass her.

Detective Jason Russo of the sheriff's department says Nelson couldn't let go of her relationship with her former boyfriend.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2013/05/05/michigan-woman-used-facebook-to-harass-herself-police-say/?intcmp=sem_outloud#ixzz2TH39rlLv

Some people just can't learn to let go can they?

• Like 6

Double wow.

Well ,the internetz letz nutz run amuck . It surely does .

• Like 4

I just don't get people sometimes. The relationship is over, and your decision is you can't let go, so you come up with a plot of harassment... Cuz yeah, nothing makes a guy want to get back together with his ex girlfriend more than her making up crazy crap for the police to get involved in...

• Like 2

Kinda reminds me of this.

[media=]

[/media]
  • Like 1

When you break up with someone it can be dangerous. Some people go off the deep end and want revenge. Married people have had their mates shot or killed when trying to break it off with the person they were cheating with.

When you break up with someone it can be dangerous. Some people go off the deep end and want revenge. Married people have had their mates shot or killed when trying to break it off with the person they were cheating with.

my ex-wife ran off with the bass player of a band I used to be in, and I wanted to kill them both!!

b**tards split up a damn good band!

• Like 1