Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Consider All Communications Monitored

Kowalski

You say strange things like "we KNOW you are not innnocent. If you are not innocent, that leaves everyone to define just what you really are.", whatever that might mean exactly, but you always see everything I say as a personal attack on you. You're not still banging on about this paranoid idea of yours that I'm a Government Spook, are you?

For the record, I don't think that you're a "spook." I think you're just a guy who thinks the military is above the Constitution it was sworn to uphold, but which they apparently haven't read, or bothered to ask why it safeguards our privacy so carefully.

Now Aquatus1, he was a spook ... for real, I suspect, but I don't want to upset him, so I'll leave it at that.

If he wasn't a spook, then he was a stalker, at the very least. :whistle:

Edited by Raptor Witness

For the record, I don't think that you're a "spook." I think you're just a guy who thinks the military is above the Constitution it was sworn to uphold, but which they apparently haven't read, or bothered to ask why it safeguards our privacy so carefully.

Now Aquatus1, he was a spook ... for real, I suspect, but I don't want to upset him, so I'll leave it at that.

If he wasn't a spook, then he was a stalker, at the very least. :whistle:

that's the thing though. Is it possible to stick to the Constiution in the modern world without being left behind by countries that aren't so scrupulous? I just think that sometimes what might be seen as unethical is necessary when there's plenty of other countries that wouldn't hesitate to bend their own constiutions as much as they think they need to. I mean, the Constitution was written 240 years ago, could it really take account of every circvumstance that applies now?

• Like 1

NO matter what the circumstance ... whatever the reality .. there is no cause or reason for such limitless and reaching powers to be granted to oneself by whom ever ...

ever ...

Control the past ... controls the future ...

It does have a familiar ring to it ...

~

• Like 2

As a follow up, I also like to post a couple other videos that go hand in hand with the one above.

What I think we are observing right now are the 'farmers" pulling out all stops to maintain control over the livestock.

Anyway...

here's the other vid's...

![/media]

Great video. One part that rings very true to me often gets me in trouble with my Christian brothers and sisters. The part where it says thou shall not steal, and thou shall not murder, unless its through the government. Especialy the thou shall not murder part. It breaks my heart to watch otherwise good people support any and all government sponcered preemptive wars of agression. One site I was part of for years actualy kicked me off the site and called me a liberal for calling people out for being anti Christian when it comes to murdering innocent people in undeclared illegal wars. They see muslims as practicaly animals that need to be wiped from the earth. Between that and them thinking a republican is gonna come in and save the day soon as 0bama is out of office. It gets very frustrating.

• Like 4

It is pretty darned slanted. I don't go to infowars much, but my spouse has recently started going there. He emailed it to me today.

You say that like its a bad thing. To me, I dont understand how anyone who speaks the truth about our government couldnt be slanted. These people are down right demonic. Evil killers, power hungry, full of greed, who see us as nothing more then sheep to be slaughtered.

Edit to add- the video was very good. I think it represented the truth very well. If one believes that that video is a acurate representation, then how could you not be slanted?

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 1

Great video. One part that rings very true to me often gets me in trouble with my Christian brothers and sisters. The part where it says thou shall not steal, and thou shall not murder, unless its through the government. Especialy the thou shall not murder part. It breaks my heart to watch otherwise good people support any and all government sponcered preemptive wars of agression. One site I was part of for years actualy kicked me off the site and called me a liberal for calling people out for being anti Christian when it comes to murdering innocent people in undeclared illegal wars. They see muslims as practicaly animals that need to be wiped from the earth. Between that and them thinking a republican is gonna come in and save the day soon as 0bama is out of office. It gets very frustrating.

I agree with that. If we really and truly were over in the middle east and other countries for moral and humanitarian efforts...I might be a tad less cynical...but we all know that is just not the case. We are there for the profit of the corporatocracy that is pulling the strings on our Gov from behind the curtain. We all kinda know deep down inside this is happening. Something that gets under my skin are some of the people that rail against war and violence and greed and such and yet they happy dance when they get their monthly mutual fund or 401k reports...completely ignoring the very companies they are invested in are the ones causing this...there is a word for that. It's called hypocrisy. Most people only care so far or so deep.

This same corporatocracy/oligarchy/plutocracy are the ones behind implementing the surveillance and controls on society through the puppet government. The Gov steals the money from the general masses through taxation and turns around and awards huge contracts to these huge companies...such a scam. Now the top predator wants even more. More control, more production from their livestock and more profit and they will steer the puppet gov to do anything toward that end.

Just my very jaded opinion.

• Like 5

You say strange things like "we KNOW you are not innnocent. If you are not innocent, that leaves everyone to define just what you really are.", whatever that might mean exactly, but you always see everything I say as a personal attack on you. You're not still banging on about this paranoid idea of yours that I'm a Government Spook, are you?

Well, ya have to think about it, don't cha?

You say that like its a bad thing. To me, I dont understand how anyone who speaks the truth about our government couldnt be slanted. These people are down right demonic. Evil killers, power hungry, full of greed, who see us as nothing more then sheep to be slaughtered.

Edit to add- the video was very good. I think it represented the truth very well. If one believes that that video is a acurate representation, then how could you not be slanted?

I agree with you. But I am so tired of the onslaught of fear mongering from both sides. I call my Congressmen, remind them that they are among the historic unpopular approval ratings for Congress, that The People Rule, not the corporations. I tell them what I want, and I expect them to do it.

Regardless of political party, no one but The People can save the day. We have been shown that no one else is willing to take the appropriate Constitutional stands, including that of the US Supreme Court. Thus it is up to us to get it done the way we want it. We just have to keep pushing, to refrain from putting money in commerce that we disagree with and to insist on our Constitutional way.

IT IS....WE THE PEOPLE = WE THE POWER !!!!

• Like 1

Just a few links, which may well have already been provided (My apologies precede):

http://www.rawstory....ping-merchants/

Phone companies earn big profits as Uncle Sam’s wiretapping merchants

Press Release March 24, 2013

Legal Watchdog Sees Large Waive of Lawsuits and Governmental Intervention On The Immediate Horizon

http://spire-law.com...ement/#more-180

Two search engines that do not share their information with the government:

https://duckduckgo.com/

this one doesn’t track as well:

https://startpage.com/

Soon she will get the untrackable email up, email NOT shared with the NSA or anyone else.

I believe that the AT&T, Verison, Google, Bing empires are about to suffer, ... in a major way.

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 2

I agree with that. If we really and truly were over in the middle east and other countries for moral and humanitarian efforts...I might be a tad less cynical...but we all know that is just not the case. We are there for the profit of the corporatocracy that is pulling the strings on our Gov from behind the curtain. We all kinda know deep down inside this is happening. Something that gets under my skin are some of the people that rail against war and violence and greed and such and yet they happy dance when they get their monthly mutual fund or 401k reports...completely ignoring the very companies they are invested in are the ones causing this...there is a word for that. It's called hypocrisy. Most people only care so far or so deep.

This same corporatocracy/oligarchy/plutocracy are the ones behind implementing the surveillance and controls on society through the puppet government. The Gov steals the money from the general masses through taxation and turns around and awards huge contracts to these huge companies...such a scam. Now the top predator wants even more. More control, more production from their livestock and more profit and they will steer the puppet gov to do anything toward that end.

Just my very jaded opinion.

And after the middle east, we will invade Africa, all areas, with USA pathological (!!) altruism, for the untapped gold and oil there. As I say, I love this country, but I will N OT tolerate a molesting Uncle Sam. I don't want it in my life and I don't want it from my government,

• Like 1

So basically Greenwald and Snowden are blackmailing the US by claiming if anything happens to him more leaks will be revealed? While also claiming he has "blueprints" for the NSA which would allow others to evade or replicate the NSA? Replicate the NSA? So open-source spying where we all get to do it? And somehow Greenwald still claims this would not hurt our national security....

The U.S. government freely admits to murdering its own citizens, without a trial. All President Obama has to do is put you on his kill list, and you're dead by drone strike or tortured if you're lucky enough to be on U.S. soil. So it only adds to Snowden's credibility that he would use our secrets as a means of self-defense.

This NSA program failed to stop the two most obvious and deadliest terrorist attacks that we've encountered recently. The media remember Boston well, but they forget Major Hassan, who was actually talking to Al Qaeda on the Internet before his rampage at Ft. Hood, so this whole charade for why we need the NSA standing watch over our every thought is as laughable as it is contemptible. The truth is, they've created a hay stack so big that they'll never find the needles, including the one that just popped their big balloon.

The other danger I see to Snowden is the KGB, who might kill him just to get the blueprint, unless they already have it, which wouldn't surprise me. I've never seen Putin so happy. He can barely contain himself on camera. He's like a cat with a mouse under his paw, or like Sylvester with Tweety in his mouth.

My advice to the NSA is to read that e-mail I sent, coincidentally, to a location in Snowden's Hometown, the day he left for Hong Kong from Hawaii. I'm sure you have it somewhere. It reads like this .... oddly referencing my hurricane "S"andy forecast last year.

On May 20, 2013, at 1:26 PM, "X X" <me@XX.net> wrote:

Dear XX,

I haven't seen a single hummingbird this year at my house, near the coast.

In the past they've nested in my back yard, and been relatively plentiful. I always feed them.

I've heard other neighbors commenting on this, also.

No other birds are missing, just the hummers.

I'm curious if anyone has any thoughts on this?

Note: While this email might seem perfectly normal, it was so out of the ordinary to the person(s) I sent it to in Wilmington, NC(Snowden's Hometown) that the following reply was received shortly afterwards.

Reply Sent: Monday, May 20, 2013 1:58 PM

To: ME

Me- Someone has hacked ur email sending out odd messages!!

XX

My reply went on to reference the importance of these little birds in my hurricane forecasts.

Note carefully the title of that

I was referencing ...."Goes without saying ...?"

The likely moral of this true story, is that hummingbirds can be used to forecast more than just Super Storm Hurricanes. They can be used to forecast human super storms, as well.

That’s exactly what he did, boss. He left without saying a peep.

Timely Coincidence, Curious Clairvoyance, Psychic Spy, Uh-huh or Ah Ha?

Take your pick of "hidden truths" that can render your invisible army, literally powerless.

The earth clearly has a voice ...

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1

Interesting as usual even if holding disagreement with some segments of this post.

Snowden is definitely a songbird too and singing Take Me On but it also sounds like he is singing

Also appreciating your meta-threading skills here Raptor.

The U.S. government freely admits to murdering its own citizens, without a trial. All President Obama has to do is put you on his kill list, and you're dead by drone strike or tortured if you're lucky enough to be on U.S. soil. So it only adds to Snowden's credibility that he would use our secrets as a means of self-defense.

This NSA program failed to stop the two most obvious and deadliest terrorist attacks that we've encountered recently. The media remember Boston well, but they forget Major Hassan, who was actually talking to Al Qaeda on the Internet before his rampage at Ft. Hood, so this whole charade for why we need the NSA standing watch over our every thought is as laughable as it is contemptible. The truth is, they've created a hay stack so big that they'll never find the needles, including the one that just popped their big balloon.

The other danger I see to Snowden is the KGB, who might kill him just to get the blueprint, unless they already have it, which wouldn't surprise me. I've never seen Putin so happy. He can barely contain himself on camera. He's like a cat with a mouse under his paw, or like Sylvester with Tweety in his mouth.

My advice to the NSA is to read that e-mail I sent, coincidentally, to a location in Snowden's Hometown, the day he left for Hong Kong from Hawaii. I'm sure you have it somewhere. It reads like this .... oddly referencing my hurricane "S"andy forecast last year.

On May 20, 2013, at 1:26 PM, "X X" <me@XX.net> wrote:

Dear XX,

I haven't seen a single hummingbird this year at my house, near the coast.

In the past they've nested in my back yard, and been relatively plentiful. I always feed them.

I've heard other neighbors commenting on this, also.

No other birds are missing, just the hummers.

I'm curious if anyone has any thoughts on this?

Note: While this email might seem perfectly normal, it was so out of the ordinary to the person(s) I sent it to in Wilmington, NC(Snowden's Hometown) that the following reply was received shortly afterwards.

Reply Sent: Monday, May 20, 2013 1:58 PM

To: ME

Me- Someone has hacked ur email sending out odd messages!!

XX

My reply went on to reference the importance of these little birds in my hurricane forecasts.

Note carefully the title of that

I was referencing ...."Goes without saying ...?"

The likely moral of this true story, is that hummingbirds can be used to forecast more than just Super Storm Hurricanes. They can be used to forecast human super storms, as well.

That’s exactly what he did, boss. He left without saying a peep.

Take your pick of "hidden truths" that can render your invisible army, literally powerless.

The earth clearly has a voice ...

I think you seem to see yourself as a modern day Nostradumas, who camouflages his prophecies among such impenetrable obscurity that only the one who made them can say "See? Told you so".

I think you seem to see yourself as a modern day Nostradumas, who camouflages his prophecies among such impenetrable obscurity that only the one who made them can say "See? Told you so".

Do you know what the NSA does, that would cause them to use the phrase "hidden truths" in their recruiting efforts on their job website?

They try to hire what amounts to the old world definition of a seer, clairvoyant, or a "prophet." The new world definition would be a psychic.

I'm simply giving them evidence for a "hidden truth," that is beyond their scope of reason, but not beyond their scope of understanding.

I used to live on Kauai, and the Buddhists were nicer to me than any Christian I ever met. So here's to the Buddhists ... and Mr. Snowden, who answered the call.

Posted 05 June 2013 - 03:56 AM

One day, there will be springtime in the United States, but not before a very cold winter.

As in snow, maybe .... ?

I published this before the story broke in my neck of the woods ...

Around every turn, around every corner you look in my published work here, leading up to the very hour the story would break in the U.S., I was curiously pointing to "Snow."

How? Why?

I told you here on May 15, 2013, Big Daddy is watching Big Brother ... and he doesn't like you.

The widest tornado in U.S. history ... is about to strike, but what could that mean? Snow Patrol?

It means we have to play it again for the Colonel ... ;)

Their power is derived by keeping secrets from men, but far greater power is given to those who reveal the danger we are in.

Edited by Raptor Witness

So he's going to back to China? Actually I'm sure that China would probably be quite happy to have him as an Intelligence source, if they thought that he really was of any use, but they don't seem to have been falling over themselves to invite him yet, do they. They were quite happy to pass the problem on to Moscow, weren't they.

• Like 1

So he's going to back to China? Actually I'm sure that China would probably be quite happy to have him as an Intelligence source, if they thought that he really was of any use, but they don't seem to have been falling over themselves to invite him yet, do they. They were quite happy to pass the problem on to Moscow, weren't they.

After reading your post it made me think:

Did Snowden actually plan a 'way out' considering that his only real chance of escaping the long arms of US government, why didn't he just directly go to one of the South American countries that would have offered him asylum in the first place. I think it's a bit strange as to why he choose Hong Kong, then went to Moscow and now is planning on have temp asylum in Moscow.

His pattern of behaviour doesn't seem to indicate very well his thinking of the consequences of what he has done.

Just a random pondering.

Edit: It would seem it's too early for my fingers to work.

Edited by Asadora

After reading your post it made me think:

Did Snowden actually plan a 'way out' considering that his only real chance of escaping the long arms of US government, why didn't he just directly go to one of the South American countries that would have offered him asylum in the first place. I think it's a bit strange as to why he choose Hong Kong, then went to Moscow and now is planning on have temp asylum in Moscow.

His pattern of behaviour doesn't seem to indicate very well his thinking of the consequences of what he has done.

Just a random pondering.

Edit: It would seem it's too early for my fingers to work.

maybe he doesn't really have any real information to offer that might be of any use to anyone, but just wants to be the center of attention and likes to imagine himself as being persecuted by Uncle Sam and wants to be a martryr. Maybe that's why countries like China and Russia, which have plenty of experience at recognising useful intelligence sources when they see them, seem to find him as tiresome and a bit of an embarassment.

maybe he doesn't really have any real information to offer that might be of any use to anyone, but just wants to be the center of attention and likes to imagine himself as being persecuted by Uncle Sam and wants to be a martryr. Maybe that's why countries like China and Russia, which have plenty of experience at recognising useful intelligence sources when they see them, seem to find him as tiresome and a bit of an embarassment.

Mm, oh I think he does have 'real' information, otherwise the US government wouldn't be in such a stink about it. Though.... it is curious to think as to why other countries (other than South American countries) are not jumping the chance to get to him to turn him and then use his information against the US government.

All I'm interested in at this point is whether or not Snowden has something regarding anything 'otherworldly'. :tu:

Kind Regards ;)

Mm, oh I think he does have 'real' information, otherwise the US government wouldn't be in such a stink about it. Though.... it is curious to think as to why other countries (other than South American countries) are not jumping the chance to get to him to turn him and then use his information against the US government.

All I'm interested in at this point is whether or not Snowden has something regarding anything 'otherworldly'. :tu:

Kind Regards ;)

Well, i think the US Govt being in a stink is simply over breach of confidence and, undoubtedly, the fact that what he's done has, in their book, been treasonous. I think it's a point of principle more than anything else. They could hardly encourage anyone else working for or on behalf of the NSA, CIA or whoever to think that they could do the same and get away with it by scuttling off to Quito or Caracas, could they.

Email is never really secure unless your using your own mail servers and end to end encryption. Even then you would need to find a type of encryption which the government can't crack. But they make any kind of encryption they can't crack illigal btw...

Edited by Finity

if i'm doing something illegal that i know fbi would watch me, i would call all those things (drugs, guns, .....) by different word everytime, and none would be a key word. and whoever on the other line, would understand.

if this post has 3 than every single post or email, in the world would have a key word, which brings us back to billions of terrabites of data, and key word in every email ext... now where are you gonna get billions of ppl and millions of hours to read all of them.

so i doubt this keyword stuf is anything but hollywood\media myth,.

It's been around for decades. I saw a "60 Minutes" segment about key words, spoken over our phones, when I was a kid. The NSA and the MI6, as well as various Anglosphere spy agencies, worked together. Back then, the NSA monitored foreigners, and their spooks monitored us. They likely shared the information with each other. I saw the program about a decade after the "key words" phenomenon started. Years later, I saw a network news segment about agents who eavesdropped on a couple for fun, and they were able to do this because the man and woman talked while the man was deployed in a foreign country. Imagine what spies do for kicks now!

• Like 1