Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Consider All Communications Monitored

Kowalski

so i doubt this keyword stuf is anything but hollywood\media myth,.

ECHELON definitely exists.

• Like 1

So he's going to back to China? Actually I'm sure that China would probably be quite happy to have him as an Intelligence source, if they thought that he really was of any use, but they don't seem to have been falling over themselves to invite him yet, do they. They were quite happy to pass the problem on to Moscow, weren't they.

First, let me say that I have a long written history of being anti-communist. It's my firm belief that the practice limits the talents of the individual, which runs counter to my spiritual understanding.

I think communism is the equivalent of hiding your talent in the ground, as Jesus described.

Here's what I mean by both an origin and a destination. Just follow the red ... stars. What pours out of one service, gets sucked up by the others.

9329756261_928d7022f4_o.png

I kept looking at that red star, wondering what it depicted, what it could mean, and then it dawned on me. It's both an origin, and a destination.

9323445603_3f91e6ea43_z.jpg

9323294933_615c10bf5a_o.jpg

Bite me, NSA ...

9323496525_4b803d2ac2_z.jpg

Edited by Raptor Witness

maybe he doesn't really have any real information to offer that might be of any use to anyone, but just wants to be the center of attention and likes to imagine himself as being persecuted by Uncle Sam and wants to be a martryr. Maybe that's why countries like China and Russia, which have plenty of experience at recognising useful intelligence sources when they see them, seem to find him as tiresome and a bit of an embarassment.

That reminds me of another story that you apparently didn't understand ...

That reminds me of another story that you apparently didn't understand ...

is it worth asking, or will it just lead to further cryptic allusions that only you understand?

is it worth asking, or will it just lead to further cryptic allusions that only you understand?

Could it be that the yellow brick road represented the gold standard? Did the wizard serve as a symbol for the vested money powers?

Could it be that the yellow brick road represented the gold standard? Did the wizard serve as a symbol for the vested money powers?

or that the Wizard was not the all-powerful master of magick that everyone thought he was, and was a little man behind a curtain pulling the strings? Perhaps there's some allusion there, although I'm not sure to whom it might refer.

Edited by Colonel Rhuairidh

Populism is the underlying theme of the Wizard of Oz. I revive it here often, because it's such a simple example of what the people are capable of. It’s also a story of how a little magic can help, and that magic doesn’t even have to be believed, to be effective.

The Good Witch of the North, Glenda who wakes us up when we fall asleep on the road to a better future = Snowden, literally, if you know

The Bad Witch of the East = The former Soviet Union and communism generally.

The Bad Witch of the West = The NATO alliance, which just got water thrown all over its parade of evil. It's not unlike Holy Water, as evidenced by the screams of the Congressional Intelligence Committees, who will hopefully melt as a result. They want their ruby slippers back, but they have already been transferred to the people.

Dorothy & Toto = U.S., the American people, who are taxed to death to support The Bad Witch's magic, which offers U.S. no real insight, only spells and broken promises.

The Wizard = The Corporations, who sell U.S. everything, including our own wisdom back, but who offer no final solution for escaping the power of the Wicked Witch.

The Tinman, The Scarecrow, The Cowardly Lion = Our common sense, seemingly powerless to stop the Wicked Witch, yet in the end; it is really they who can offer U.S. a ride home.

That crystal ball going dark = The NSA, who have no real power here.

I wish I had some words of advice for our military and state department, as I hear that their "crystal's gone dark." 4/4/2013

Edited by Raptor Witness

• 8 months later...
Mavanee Anderson, a Vanderbilt Law School graduate who lives in Washington, D.C., is a personal friend of Edward Snowden,

"He is introspective and, perhaps, a bit prone to brood: the type of person who thinks long and hard before coming to a decision. At the time when we were in close contact — from the summer of 2007 through the first part of 2009 — he was already experiencing a crisis of conscience of sorts. Times Free Press - June 12, 2013

Thread Predictions 2009

Jan 21st, 2009 - Post 36 - Raptor Witness

"A plague of madness and confusion ....

To those private enterprises working with the state of confusion(a.k.a. Booz Allen,) to try and stop my message, I am now sending a plague of madness and confusion to each of your board members and chief decision makers. So great a plague will this be, that every aspect of your operations will be severely affected. As snow is driven by the wind(largest tornado in U.S. history coincides with Snowden's leak,)

now drive the snow into their minds(a.k.a. Snowden + El Reno Tornado.)

Have mercy on anyone of four score and seven years of age(a.k.a. true believers in Liberty,) and if any board member leaves his position(Snowden) of authority, they are released(Snowden successfully escapes to Russia.)

13865474455_ac4b73d43c_c.jpg

Edited by Raptor Witness

Ah, good to see you back. Your prophecies are as clear as ever, I see. So now we're making predictions for 2009?

• 2 months later...

Just when I think I've seen them all, I keep finding new, curious coincidences that relate to what I published last year in this thread. This one may be the most miraculous of them all, because if our puzzle profilers at the NSA had been paying close attention, they would have known they were in real trouble.

All things that a writer has published provide the context for his future body of work. In my case that would include forecasts of historic disasters.

In 2006, I issued the following wisdom, in the context of another tornado forecast.

Mar 3rd, 2006, 8:02 PM - Post 2

One interesting thing to note about last year, was the unusually low number of deaths in the U.S. due to tornadoes ...

No one puts any stock in death meters these days. Spiritual gifts are deemed nonsense, but how much more valuable could they be to a nation?

If you see lightning and do not hear the thunder, will you fear it enough to save your life?

If you hear the thunder, but do not see the flash, how will you know where to go to avoid the fatal strike?

The wise nation sees the flash, and hears the thunder.

This led to a future forecast in 2011 on these boards, where I appended to my principle, even providing a link to the prior post, made years earlier:

Thread: Hackers claim to breach NATO security - Post 7 - July 24, 2011

If you ever hear thunder before you see the flash, it means you're already dead. (Post 2 Mar 3rd, 2006)

So when I issued my tornado forecast to the intelligence community on May 15, 2013, here, they would literally, first hear "The sons of thunder," before they saw the flash of "The Lightning Strike", posted on the following day.

So what I had said, beginning years before, arguably came true in 2013, in the form of two back to back posts in this thread directed at our intelligence service. The first, referencing "thunder," and the second, referencing "lightning."

As heard, and then seen in that specified order, my forecast indicates that they would already be "dead," in terms of the damage that "Big Daddy" Snowden would do.

In just four days after I published that post containing Snow Patrol's song "The Lightning Strike," Edward Snowden will fly to Hong Kong, and drive a stake into the heart of the NSA.

Thread Title - "Consider All Communications Monitored, How to stop the FBI from reading your emails" - Post 36 - May 15, 2013

What they're really listening for, are the Sons of Thunder.

So let them listen to screaming shards of glass.

As I reference elsewhere, those "screaming shards of glass" refer to the breakage of their crystal ball.

Thread Title - "Consider All Communications Monitored, How to stop the FBI from reading your emails" - Post 48 - May 16, 2013

Their power is derived by keeping secrets from men, but far greater power is given to those who reveal the danger we are in.

Edited by Raptor Witness