Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ET Technology - Holograms

topsecretresearch

1983. Sospèl southeastern, France

"Here it's fine", they said. "We are going to make a projection for you", and they all went outside again. It should be mentioned that on the morning in question, April 30, a thick fog had descended on the area. It is also to be noted that Mme X was in her nightdress, and that at this period of the year it is generally cold in Sospel. Yet she herself was quite aston-ished to note, out there, that she was not feeling the nightime chill in the slightest. In addition to Mme X and the first four intruders, there were now these other "extraterrestrials" present. Three of them were holding black balls in their bands. And now, upon the fog, there began to pass a series of images about 3 m. high. And soon the entire history of the Earth had been related, from Prehistory right up to the Second World War! Mme X saw "real films", retracing all our wars. Now the images would pass in procession, and now they would halt and remain stationary, like the images thrown by a projector. The dominant colour was sepia. When Mme X said that she wasn't interested in wars, the entities told her that conflicts are all that our Earth knows, and that they themselves only know this planet in that light. The witness continued to watch the images as they passed before her. When one entity had finished pointing his black ball, another took over and started projecting, to the right, or to the left, so that at one moment Mme X feared she would develop a crick in the neck. The black balls emitted no beams of light. When the projection was finished, Mme X went into the house again, accompanied by the four entities. Her husband was still asleep, and the dogs had not stirred. She attempted to ask some questions — on matters of interest to her, and of interest to scientists — about Time, about distances, and about other such matters. Their only reply in every case was to say that she would not he able to unclerstand.

------------------------------------------------------------

This case is also in one of Timothy Good's books.

• Like 1

zig1709.jpg

After more diagrams and 'conversation', John is led to a darker area of the control room. Again he is asked to look in a certain direction. (At this point he is standing up). Suddenly, a scene in the form of an advanced hologram appears in front of him. This produces tangible effects. As he watches the hologram John is told that this was what their own Planet looked like in its last years, after it had been ruined by pollution, and other natural probIems. They had lost their two suns and one of their moons through misuse. They do not explain how they had misused them. The hologram shows a complex of pointed grey metallic-like cones protruding from the ground (possibly a city) behind which are mountains or hills. The sky is layered in various colours and appears to be very dense and low. There are shades of red, yellow, blue and green. In front of the scene and very close to them is a figure of medium height, dressed in a hooded robe. it has full facial details, albeit pink eyes, and appears to be very old.

• Like 1

Another *SNIP* unsubstantiated tall tale.

Edited by Lilly
cooling it down a bit
  • Like 1

Another *SNIP* unsubstantiated tall tale.

Yes. I've been noticing that the OP has been on a almost daily posting spree of "factual" events, and stands by them as factual, yet they are nothing more than exactly what you said. " *SNIP* unsubstantiated tall tale"

What Erks me even more is the OP will not be open to allow the possibility that what they're posting is a fallacy, nor will they accept constructive criticism. :no:

Edited by Lilly
trying to polite

I have to disagree on the Aveley abduction case though. It's a well documented case way before Communion and alien abduction became popular. There were actually some really good alien abduction cases during the 1970s. Aveley is one of them.

Good in what way exactly? A good story to tell around a campfire?

Not one of these abduction stories has a shread of credible evidence to back their claims. Maybe someone telling a story you like is enough for you....... I need a lot more. Why does that make you think I have "mental issues"??

Maybe you havent heard..... "Beeing skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing"

• Like 1

Not one of these abduction stories has a shread of credible evidence to back their claims. Maybe someone telling a story you like is enough for you....... I need a lot more. Why does that make you think I have "mental issues"??

Maybe you havent heard..... "Beeing skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing"

This is what I call the "Blind Belief" psychological mindset. It's unfortunate that these type of people are the ones whom seem to receive all the attention in the mainstream media and public eye. Their "Blind Belief" mindset actually is a major cause for the degredation of this field. Being so closed minded, claiming to see bleeping Aliens and Ghosts in every picture, story, and every day common events destroys any credibility to actual research or factual evidence.

Ok, I think it's time to review UM rules:

• 5e. Disrespectful conduct: Do not be rude, unpleasant or disrespectful towards other members - always be polite and courteous.
  • 5f. Balanced debate: Do not make posts forbidding opposing viewpoints or make derogatory personal observations designed to dismiss or belittle another member's opinion ( such as accusing them of being mentally ill or being paid to post. ) All sides of a debate should be represented.

• 5f. Balanced debate: Do not make posts forbidding opposing viewpoints or make derogatory personal observations designed to dismiss or belittle another member's opinion ( such as accusing them of being mentally ill or being paid to post. ) All sides of a debate should be represented.

how about plugging links to increase traffic on personal blogs to generate revenue :unsure2:

A campfire story wouldn't be a good analogy because the Avery case for example was a real UFO incident that involved a familiy.

On the crazy comment I personally wouldn't waste my time on this forum if all my faith went into the status quo or I needed to see a real alien body type evidence with every case. It would be like "who cares?" show me the sports page. It wouldn't be I need to go to the Mystery Universe forum and debunk the aliens. They are not real! That sort of thing.

Edited by topsecretresearch

A campfire story wouldn't be a good analogy because the Avery case for example was a real UFO incident that involved a familiy.

Would that be Don Avery, who is now seeing Bigfoot?

LINK

I know, a paranormal expert right? Or full of it. I know what option you prefer.

On the crazy comment I personally wouldn't waste my time on this forum if all my faith went into the status quo or I needed to see a real alien body type evidence with every case. It would be like "who cares?" show me the sports page.

Yet you and the believers come into a forum to discuss the things that "you know" and "have personal evidence of"? Why do you need to share that which you cannot? And why get so upset at critical questions if you know? And why is it important for people to agree with you? Why this need for validation? Skeptics ask for you to validate you claim, they never seek personal validation such as believers do. Why come to Unexplained Mysteries if you claim ET is no mystery to you? Would you not simply turn to the comics page and know in yourself what the status quo is?

It wouldn't be I need to go to the Mystery Universe forum and debunk the aliens. They are not real! That sort of thing.

The thing is skeptics do actually want to know. Skeptics do not want long winded BS camp fire stories, they want to know what is actually true. As such, it seems to me that skeptics are more dedicated than believers who will run with any old story as long as it curls your toes. Rather than debunking aliens, skeptics point out when others are full of crap, and I fail to see why pointing out a charlatans trick is a bad thing? SKeptics do not say Aliens do not exist, they say there is no proof one has visited here. You should probably learn more about skeptics before trying to evaluate them, you're out of your league there.

• Like 1

A lot of people misinterpret what I try to do with UFOs and ETs. What I do is compile info based on observation and try to see what details I can expose. I realize that this isn't a perfect science. The alien part is more difficult and I believe the source for a lot of secrecy.

Here is a disclaimer I put on a promotional mailer:

Disclaimer: This is not a non profit organization. All donated money is considered a gift to help support research and operational expenses. All information is gathered from the public domain. Information provided may glean details into what is being kept secret but is not from a classified source. No security oaths were taken in compiling this info. All companies funding yearly research are paying for a consulting service that may further your understanding of the phenomenon increasing your knowledge and may give you a competitive edge in knowing more that the other person. Top Secret Research does not vouch that all information provided is 100% accurate or true. It is based on public reports. It is impossible to validate all UFO reports due to limited time and budget. Sources are given to indicate where a report is coming from.