Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange and Reoccurring Pattern in Dreams

Rickety

So for the last few weeks I've been having this strange, reoccurring pattern in my dreams. Usually it starts off with me having a daughter and her mother being revealed later in the dreams to be my ex-girlfriend. Well I would have dismissed it except for the fact that details are starting to become more clear about this little girl as she keeps occurring in my dreams. The first time I dreamed I had a daughter was about two weeks ago, in the dream I was at the house of my ex-girlfriend's mother, I was taking our daughter for the week, our daughter was about 6 months to a year old, I was bouncing her on my knee when my ex walked in and sat down and we started talking, very friendly I might add, which is odd because the last things we said to each other were out of hatred. Then I woke up.

The next dream I had was about a week ago and I dreamed that my daughter was around 3 years old and outside playing in my yard, when her mother came up behind me and started staring out the window at her playing. We had a conversation about us getting married to give our daughter some sense of normalcy and a normal life.

About three nights ago I had another dream, in this dream me and my ex were engaged to be married, our daughter was 6 years old and her name was revealed to be Willow. We were at some town and having a family day, out shopping and going for something to eat, but then Willow started playing with some other kids and she got violent, almost like she was possessed or something, scratching at the other kids and biting at them, it took me and my ex both grabbing her to get her off. This was a pretty strange dream.

Well the dreams got darker last night. In the dream, Willow was, again, 6 years old and we were driving home from a dance recital that she had participated in earlier that evening. We got home and I put her to bed, I remember it was raining throughout the dream. Willow's mother wasn't home yet and I started to get concerned, so I tried to call her but she never answered. I wrote it off after I called over to my ex's mother's house and she said that she was on her way over there to pick up some flower arrangements for our upcoming wedding. Well the next day (in the dream) I woke up to an empty bed and realized that my ex was not there, so I tried to call but still no answer, I then turned the news on and found out that she had been in a terrible accident on her way home from her mother's house and she had died. This was supposed to be about a week before our wedding.

I actually woke up from that dream crying a little bit this morning. I have no idea why I keep having this reoccurring pattern in my dreams. But ever since they started I've been noticing my ex turning back up in the town where I work, she was supposed to have moved to another city here recently, but she seems to have moved back for some reason. I don't know if these dreams are prophetic or not, they all seems to center around the beginning of the apocalypse, that sometime around Willow's birth the apocalypse is supposed to either start, or events will quickly fall into place for it to start. It's all very confusing and they always seem to tie back to dreams I've had years and years ago, some even going back to when I was 11 years old. If anyone can make sense of these dreams then please let me know!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rickety

• White Crane Feather

• Simbi Laveau

• mystic_mind

So for the last few weeks I've been having this strange, reoccurring pattern in my dreams. Usually it starts off with me having a daughter and her mother being revealed later in the dreams to be my ex-girlfriend. Well I would have dismissed it except for the fact that details are starting to become more clear about this little girl as she keeps occurring in my dreams. The first time I dreamed I had a daughter was about two weeks ago, in the dream I was at the house of my ex-girlfriend's mother, I was taking our daughter for the week, our daughter was about 6 months to a year old, I was bouncing her on my knee when my ex walked in and sat down and we started talking, very friendly I might add, which is odd because the last things we said to each other were out of hatred. Then I woke up.

The next dream I had was about a week ago and I dreamed that my daughter was around 3 years old and outside playing in my yard, when her mother came up behind me and started staring out the window at her playing. We had a conversation about us getting married to give our daughter some sense of normalcy and a normal life.

About three nights ago I had another dream, in this dream me and my ex were engaged to be married, our daughter was 6 years old and her name was revealed to be Willow. We were at some town and having a family day, out shopping and going for something to eat, but then Willow started playing with some other kids and she got violent, almost like she was possessed or something, scratching at the other kids and biting at them, it took me and my ex both grabbing her to get her off. This was a pretty strange dream.

Well the dreams got darker last night. In the dream, Willow was, again, 6 years old and we were driving home from a dance recital that she had participated in earlier that evening. We got home and I put her to bed, I remember it was raining throughout the dream. Willow's mother wasn't home yet and I started to get concerned, so I tried to call her but she never answered. I wrote it off after I called over to my ex's mother's house and she said that she was on her way over there to pick up some flower arrangements for our upcoming wedding. Well the next day (in the dream) I woke up to an empty bed and realized that my ex was not there, so I tried to call but still no answer, I then turned the news on and found out that she had been in a terrible accident on her way home from her mother's house and she had died. This was supposed to be about a week before our wedding.

I actually woke up from that dream crying a little bit this morning. I have no idea why I keep having this reoccurring pattern in my dreams. But ever since they started I've been noticing my ex turning back up in the town where I work, she was supposed to have moved to another city here recently, but she seems to have moved back for some reason. I don't know if these dreams are prophetic or not, they all seems to center around the beginning of the apocalypse, that sometime around Willow's birth the apocalypse is supposed to either start, or events will quickly fall into place for it to start. It's all very confusing and they always seem to tie back to dreams I've had years and years ago, some even going back to when I was 11 years old. If anyone can make sense of these dreams then please let me know!

Your mind is dealing with a lot of inner conflict. It's working through the stresses you experienced. I wouldn't dwell on it to much just let your dreams do their job and work it out.

Your mind is dealing with a lot of inner conflict. It's working through the stresses you experienced. I wouldn't dwell on it to much just let your dreams do their job and work it out.

I mean me and my ex broke up over a year ago, it's not that big of a deal to me anymore, she's out of my life and it doesn't really bare any significance to me anymore. I didn't have any dreams about her after we broke up until just recently. The reason it's so strange to me isn't because I have any feelings left for her, it's because it's been so long since I was with her and I got over it a long time ago, basically, I've already dealt with all of it.

It could mean the obvious ,or it could mean your ex is thinking about YOU,or ,she's getting married in the near future , and will had a kid . Let us know if she reaches out to you at some point ,or you hear something to that affect .

You will give birth to the antichrist. Have a nice day :)

Then again, maybe it's just stuff in your subconscious. The fact that your ex is back in town may have triggered it.

I mean me and my ex broke up over a year ago, it's not that big of a deal to me anymore, she's out of my life and it doesn't really bare any significance to me anymore. I didn't have any dreams about her after we broke up until just recently. The reason it's so strange to me isn't because I have any feelings left for her, it's because it's been so long since I was with her and I got over it a long time ago, basically, I've already dealt with all of it.

Yeah... You think. But I'm still not over the little blond that tickled my back in kindergaden, then move away shortly after.

Don't think for a second that what you are aware of is what is actually happening. You are a complex entity. What floats around in your awareness is the 4 year old interpretation. The rest sits in sub levels upon sub levels upon sub levels x 5.

Jargon aside. You will never be 'over' a women with you were with. Despite popular belief, men are frail creatures, and women have better coping mechanisms than you do. ;) ;)

2013-02-04_194806_zpsa8800d11.jpg

I think it means the child won't be stable if it's born out of wedlock, & you might lose the chance to marry the mother if you wait too long. The mother in law was helping prepare the wedding & so you know that a wedding is essential if you're going to do this right. The child first appeared at the mother in laws home before the wedding, so this means that the child was born out of wedlock, which is not the best thing for the child.

Id ask the following questions.

-Prior to the first of the dreams, had you been thinking about your ex?

-Prior to the first dream had you been thinking of having kids whether it be with your ex or in general?

-After the first and second dream, did your mood change much as with compared to before hand?

-After the first dream did you constantly think about that first dream?

Give the answers to those questions a good think.

Some will agree and most will disagree but I'll tel lyou from personal experience that some dreams are like foresight, a peek into the future. However, your dreams seem a little too full, for a betetr word. My dreams were always fragmented or hard to remember.

I personally believe that some things are fated to happen, otherwise some of my dreams would never have came true at all.

Also there is no such thing as coincidence! ;)