Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sandy, Evan, Oswald... Weather Warfare?

subhumn

I have been doing quite a lot of research into weather and environmental modification and I would like to invite people to read the articles provided. I believe that Sandy, Evan and Oswald may have been manufactured.

Article #1: The unusual nature of Hurricane Sandy

http://weatherwarfare.worldatwar.info/2012/11/hurricanesandy/

Governments are using and testing weather modification technology without our knowledge. This is due to the fact that ENMOD banned the use and not the research or possession of environmental modification techniques. The problem we have is that it is easy to cheat this prohibition. Weather modification has no source. You know someone is responsible when something gets bombed, but how do we know someone is responsible if a city gets flooded?

Article #2: Why am I so concerned?

http://weatherwarfare.worldatwar.info/2012/12/why-am-i-so-concerned/

NASA states that:

“Even small changes in the abundance or location of clouds could change the climate more than the anticipated changes caused by greenhouse gases, human-produced aerosols, or other factors associated with global change.“

Weather modification has a great deal more of an effect on climate then carbon. Why isn't this effect discussed publicly? Why isn't the effect of weather modification on climate part of the climate change debate?

Article #3: Cyclone Evan and the Carbon Conspiracy

http://weatherwarfare.worldatwar.info/2012/12/cyclone-evan-has-a-weird-and-peculiar-track/

Article #4: Cyclone Oswald and ENMOD

http://weatherwarfare.worldatwar.info/2013/02/cyclone-oswald-and-enmod/

It is important that we expose the effect of weather and environmental modification on our planet. In time we could expose the unusual nature of storms and then possibility that storms may be manufactured. I am sure we could do this slowly, without pointing fingers, without starting war, but I think we need to do it now. The longer it takes, the worse it gets.

• Like 2

Yeah ! He$$ YEAH ! They need to try another State to play with ! Texas is done with those silly scientist ! :gun:

• 2 weeks later...

Also, here are some environmental modification quotes/proofs...

In April 1997, Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen stated in a United States Department of Defense news briefing that: (Source: Department of Defense News Briefing: Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen)

“Others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.”

“The Importance of Understanding Clouds” (National Aeronautics and Space Administration). The document explains that clouds regulate the planets average temperature and help to spread the suns energy evenly over the earths surface. The article also quotes:

“Even small changes in the abundance or location of clouds could change the climate more than the anticipated changes caused by greenhouse gases, human-produced aerosols, or other factors associated with global change.“

Convention on the Prohibition of Military or any other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques – United Nations Treaty (Signed in Geneva May 18, 1977)

The treaty created a list of phenomena that could result from the use of environmental modification techniques (this list is sourced from the United Nations Treaty above):

“earthquakes and tsunamis; an upset in the ecological balance of a region; changes in weather patterns (clouds, precipitation, cyclones and tornadic storms); changes in climate patterns; changes in ozone currents; changes in the state of the ozone layer and changes in the state of the ionosphere.”

Marc Filterman, a former French military officer, outlines several types of “unconventional weapons” using radio frequencies. He refers to “weather war,” indicating that the U.S. and the Soviet Union had already:

“mastered the know-how needed to unleash sudden climate changes (hurricanes, drought) in the early 1980s.”(3) These technologies make it “possible to trigger atmospheric disturbances by using Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) radar [waves].”

Sourced: (Marc Filterman, Intelligence Newsletter, (December 16, 1999) (http://www.dscrn.org/cms/uploads/new...wsletter06.pdf / http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO201A.html)

“Malaysia to Battle Smog With Cyclones“, by Chen May Yee, Staff Reporter of the Wall Street Journal, The Wall Street Journal, Thursday, November 13, 1997, page A19.

“KULA LUMPUR — Malaysia’s war on smog is about to get a new twist. The government wants to create man-made cyclones to scrub away the haze that has plagued Malaysia since July. ‘We will use special technology to create an artificial cyclone to clean the air’, said Datuk Law Hieng Ding, minister for science, technology and the environment. The plan calls for the use of new Russian technology to create cyclones — the giant storms also known as typhoons and hurricanes — to cause torrential rains, washing the smoke out of the air. The Malaysian cabinet and the finance minister have approved the plan, Datuk Law said. A Malaysian company, BioCure Sdn. Bhd., will sign a memorandum of understanding soon with a government-owned Russian party to produce the cyclone. “Datuk Law declined to disclose the size of the cyclone to be generated, or the mechanism. ‘The details I don’t have’, he said. He did say, though, that the cyclone generated would be ‘quite strong’. Datuk Law also declined to disclose the price of creating the cyclone.”

Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025 – (Research paper presented to the United States Air Force)

“Weather modification offers the war fighter a wide range of possible options to defeat or coerce an adversary… Weather modification will become a part of domestic and international security and could be done unilaterally… It could have offensive and defensive applications and even be used for deterrence purposes. The ability to generate precipitation, fog and storms on earth or to modify space weather… and the production of artificial weather all are a part of an integrated set of military technologies.”

Beware the US Military’s experiments with Climatic Warfare – Michel Chossudovsky (Professor of Economics at the University of Ottawa and editor at the Centre for Research on Globalization, www.globalreasearch.ca)

“‘Climatic warfare’ potentially threatens the future of humanity, but has casually been excluded from the reports for which the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) received the 2007 Nobel Peace Prize.”

John von Neumann – Mathematician (1903-1957)

”Intervention in atmospheric and climatic matters . . . will unfold on a scale difficult to imagine at present. . . . this will merge each nation’s affairs with those of every other, more thoroughly than the threat of a nuclear or any other war would have done.”

Please add any that you know off... If appropriate I will add to the quote section of my website. http://weatherwarfare.worldatwar.info/quotes/

• Like 2

What worries me is that they have no idea what their messing around with....

• Like 1

What worries me is that they have no idea what their messing around with....

I think they do, i think that they just don't care...

You guys don`t really believe that a Dark Government can do this ? Really ? THey cannot even keep track of there own pay checks ! Much less the Weather ! :tu:

Way too much Sci-Fi movies being made !

• Like 1

those 3 storms were not the worst...I can think of a few others