Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
jugoso

Why sign in Anonomously?

13 posts in this topic

Not sure if this is the right category but really didn´t know where else to post it.

I´m just wondering why members would choose to sign in Anonymously rather than with their name or just as a guest. What would be the reasons? Thanks!

3 people like this

Well maybe its Mr Blueprint come back from Jupiter after his trans galaxy voyage and hes banned under his own name!?

2 people like this

They're probably members of that Anonynmous or /b/ or \m/ or whatever they call themselves lot.

Well maybe its Mr Blueprint come back from Jupiter after his trans galaxy voyage and hes banned under his own name!?

I'm not sure that can be done. Banned is banned.... It does seem a strange thing to do.

I'm trying to figure out why a moderator would sign in anonymously.

2 people like this

I wondered this a few times...don't get it personally.

Lol, there's an "Anonymous" reading now.

Most people who log in anonymously do so for privacy reasons - it's not uncommon on most web forums.

Most people who log in anonymously do so for privacy reasons - it's not uncommon on most web forums.

I don't really understand that. What "privacy" do you need on a forum? No one's gonna be stalking you :P

I'm always signed in anonymous. It's no one's concern when I choose to log in and look things over and when I choose to leave.

To me, the bigger question is....why so concerned about what other people do?

I'm always signed in anonymous. It's no one's concern when I choose to log in and look things over and when I choose to leave.

To me, the bigger question is....why so concerned about what other people do?

Nobody is concerned lol. The OP is just wondering why people choose to do it. Are people not allowed to question anything? It doesn't mean they want to know when you log in, why, when, how, what you do...got a high opinion of yourself and your views if you think that's the case.

To keep all my fans from stalking me. Why else? :innocent:

Posted (edited)

Blueprint is back? Did he bring home any interesting t-shirts? How many sleeves do you think a Jupiterian shirt would have?

Edited by Beany