Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Perpetual motion experiments

veproject1

I wonder how long it flows for.

Easy: when the gas bubbles are gone, the flow stops. Must be less than a minute.

• Like 1

if you drop a raisin into a glass of champagne it'll rise & fall FOREVER!!

:-)

• Like 1

I can't watch the vid on my coal-powered telephone, but supercooled liquid helium will appear to defy gravity & flow up the sides of the container it's in, but only when it's in a superfluid state, but not being able to see the vid, I don't really know what it is?!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Please watch Perpetual cross-shaped machine and spring powered wheel videos

• Like 2

They're lovely ....... very peaceful to watch.

They aren't perpetual motion machines.

For a perpetual motion machine to work, the components must somehow be containing an infinite amount of energy. Which obviously is impossible.

• 10 months later...

Almost levitation, right.. I can achieve almost levitation when I jump.

• Like 4

Almost levitation, right.. I can achieve almost levitation when I jump.

For how long?

For how long?

How long do I almost levitate? The length it takes me to land back on the ground.

Last time i levitated was on a flight to London.

I stayed in the air for about an hour. :tu:

• Like 2

Even if this was levitation, which it is not, how could this be practical toward anything anyone might want to lift? It is a parlor trick.

• Like 1

Working model of Pendulum as it should work in the mind of creator

The idea is taken from

*Snip*

post-139124-0-64611600-1398515658_thumb.

Edited by Still Waters
Link removed

Working model of Pendulum as it should work in the mind of creator

And?

The idea is taken from

*Snip*

Which, when I clicked on it said, "Sorry but you are not authorized to view or download this Attachment."

What's the significance of the pendulum illustrated in the first link?

Edited by Still Waters
Link removed from quote

What is that clip supposed to show, other than a pendulum on a spring ?

• Like 1

What is that clip supposed to show, other than a pendulum on a spring ?

The Relativity

This is a quote from the comments section from another of this guy's 'perpetual motion machines' videos. I hadn't thought of this.

If it was actual perpetual motion it would continue to accelerate until friction losses from the speed equaled the amount of energy being produced. All these fakes run at nice slow speeds, which is a dead giveaway that it's fake.

All perpetual motion machines must produce equal or more energy than the energy loss by friction. If the machine produced more energy than loss by friction, the machine would accelerate to infinity.

• Like 2

This is a quote from the comments section from another of this guy's 'perpetual motion machines' videos. I hadn't thought of this.

All perpetual motion machines must produce equal or more energy than the energy loss by friction. If the machine produced more energy than loss by friction, the machine would accelerate to infinity.

Which means you can't ever get any energy out of it, right?

Which means you can't ever get any energy out of it, right?

If the question is directed to me, right. In fact, think of all the energy it took leading up to swinging that pendulum the first time since the Big Bang. For instance, the percentage of energy this guy consumed in the last 24 hours of his life to enable him to swing the pendulum must be counted in the total energy the pendulum requires for that swing.

That pendulum has sucked up a lot of energy out of the universe just to exist. Think of all the energy consumed mining the metal its made of, then all the energy it took to refine that metal and all the energy it took to fabricate the mechanism. Human energy and mechanical energy.

It seems to me that pendulum has a lot of energy debt to overcome to even begin to create enough energy by itself to swing forever.

• Like 4