Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Who else has demons in their dreams?

KaysonMire

Ok, you got me on things we know are real.. Not like there's actually a real physical summoning ritual.. now you would argue functionality.. See that's what you don't understand.

You're in essence calling us fools for not being able to prove what we have experienced, but you can't disprove the possibility of it actually happening. Stating that the paranormal does not exist as a fact, is just a foolish as saying that everything is paranormal as a fact because neither conclusion have any science to back them. The only difference is that you are presenting your claim in a condescending manner, as if you've got some sort of science behind your opinion.

Good luck

Now you are talking about that " other " topic....

Hey, you were the one who came in and told everyone how you started a 21 day ghost summoning, and that I would be seeing or experiencing ghosts for 21 days....I did not twist your arm, you volunteered this......

Someone upset you with a reply, so 2 days later, you replied that you were not doing it, with the typical excuses....Although, you posted you already had.....

This is what I mean, people come in and tell people what is happening to them, all off of a " belief "......At least state that it is just a " belief ", and do not throw it out there as fact to guillible / ignorant people in need of help.

I told you my replies here had nothing to do with that " other " topic, but hey, you asked, I answered.

No hard feelings, although I have little respect for people that give their word on something, then back out later......There is a word for that.

Ah I see. It irritates me when people do that and only want paranormal talk on here

Sometimes it is just for attention also, if not most of the time....

I am glad we are able to have open discussions here, there have been cases where people were helped, by " skeptics " advice......

Even had frauds exposed........ :tu:

• Like 1

Wait for it..........

I don't think anyone was waiting for anything besides yourself, but it seems you once again have fished out your ammo to continue your campaign from your thread in this one. I wish you hadn't attached yourself to this thread to debate whether conjuring demons is legitimate, because I am fairly certain that that's not what this thread is about. It's clear by your quote above that you had situated yourself here to wait for an opening for your material.

Do you have any dreams involving demons or scary characters? We'd love to read about them. Here's another of mine. I hope you enjoy it!

The earliest (and one of very, very, very few) lucid dreams I've ever had involved my step dad and a Dracula type trying to chase me and suck my blood in a big white mansion entrance room, with a grand staircase and huge white pillars. I had no idea what lucid dreaming meant at this young an age, but know now that my decision in the dream to fight back instead of just run (which is what I did in every other nightmare) was most likely me being lucid by taking an active role in my 'movie', the dream. I decided to fight back, and did one of probably the most badass and hulkish things I can think of given the setting. I wrapped my arms around one of the humongous white pillars going from the first to second floor, tore it from its setting, and wielded it as a weapon toward my attackers. I think I remember it being fairly effective, but the main thing I remember is how good it felt to take action and fight back. It was extremely empowering.

Back tot he interpretation thing I mentioned before Km, now people could give me a bunch of different interpretations of what my step dad being a vampire chasing me meant, but I already have been able to translate it personally, because I know that my step dad would sometime give me 'zerbits' (grabbing my neck and blowing slobber on it or whatever), and this is why I had a dream of him wanting to do this to me, but in a funny way as a vampire, in my dream. Now if I didn't know this, someone could have given me a different interpretation that is totally off, but sounds nice, like my step dad wanting to suck my blood is symbolic of how he is not my blood father, but wanting to be, or something. See? Sounds nice and fitting, but I know that it isn't the reason he was a vampire. You're right, others interpretations of your dreams are interesting to see, but I wouldn't give them much weight. Your dreams are your stories, created by you. Only the author knows their true meaning, yet others can give it their own (like music, books, anything). The only time I have a problem is when people start translating in a way that makes it seem as what they are saying is fact and for sure. It isn't!

Apart from this long multi-subject post, I have also had a dream where I visited a place called Hell, but I don't think I met any demons. That, however, is a story all its own...

Edited by _Only
  • Like 3

Now you are talking about that " other " topic....

Hey, you were the one who came in and told everyone how you started a 21 day ghost summoning, and that I would be seeing or experiencing ghosts for 21 days....I did not twist your arm, you volunteered this......

Someone upset you with a reply, so 2 days later, you replied that you were not doing it, with the typical excuses....Although, you posted you already had.....

This is what I mean, people come in and tell people what is happening to them, all off of a " belief "......At least state that it is just a " belief ", and do not throw it out there as fact to guillible / ignorant people in need of help.

I told you my replies here had nothing to do with that " other " topic, but hey, you asked, I answered.

No hard feelings, although I have little respect for people that give their word on something, then back out later......There is a word for that.

The hell are you on about, you mentioned something in your earlier post in this thread that I even quoted so that you can clearly see what I was talking about.

Now again, prove that these peoples experiences are not relevant to the question, or better yet prove that their experiences are "not real"... I'll wait.

That's the second time you mention that other thread in this one, without even being provoked. I guess your feelings are hurt because I wouldn't feed in to your "Ghost Adventures" science project... Too bad.

Since we want to be mysterious about words to describe people...

There is also a word for a person claiming to be scientific in their findings while not even having the slightest notion of how scientific discovery works...

There is also a word for someone who offers to participate in a scientific experiment, that then only finds a bunch of bias hogwash and decides that this is not what they wanted and then decides to decline as to avoid bashfest 2013...

The word is smart.

Edited by xFelix
  • Like 2

I don't think anyone was waiting for anything besides yourself, but it seems you once again have fished out your ammo to continue your campaign from your thread in this one. I wish you hadn't attached yourself to this thread to debate whether conjuring demons is legitimate, because I am fairly certain that that's not what this thread is about. It's clear by your quote above that you had situated yourself here to wait for an opening for your material.

Do you have any dreams involving demons or scary characters? We'd love to read about them. Here's another of mine. I hope you enjoy it!

The earliest (and one of very, very, very few) lucid dreams I've ever had involved my step dad and a Dracula type trying to chase me and suck my blood in a big white mansion entrance room, with a grand staircase and huge white pillars. I had no idea what lucid dreaming meant at this young an age, but know now that my decision in the dream to fight back instead of just run (which is what I did in every other nightmare) was most likely me being lucid by taking an active role in my 'movie', the dream. I decided to fight back, and did one of probably the most badass and hulkish things I can think of given the setting. I wrapped my arms around one of the humongous white pillars going from the first to second floor, tore it from its setting, and wielded it as a weapon toward my attackers. I think I remember it being fairly effective, but the main thing I remember is how good it felt to take action and fight back. It was extremely empowering.

Back tot he interpretation thing I mentioned before Km, now people could give me a bunch of different interpretations of what my step dad being a vampire chasing me meant, but I already have been able to translate it personally, because I know that my step dad would sometime give me 'zerbits' (grabbing my neck and blowing slobber on it or whatever), and this is why I had a dream of him wanting to do this to me, but in a funny way as a vampire, in my dream. Now if I didn't know this, someone could have given me a different interpretation that is totally off, but sounds nice, like my step dad wanting to suck my blood is symbolic of how he is not my blood father, but wanting to be, or something. See? Sounds nice and fitting, but I know that it isn't the reason he was a vampire. You're right, others interpretations of your dreams are interesting to see, but I wouldn't give them much weight. Your dreams are your stories, created by you. Only the author knows their true meaning, yet others can give it their own (like music, books, anything). The only time I have a problem is when people start translating in a way that makes it seem as what they are saying is fact and for sure. It isn't!

Apart from this long multi-subject post, I have also had a dream where I visited a place called Hell, but I don't think I met any demons. That, however, is a story all its own...

You know whether or not its on subject, it's interesting to read what people think.

But interesting dream

And yes, interpretation is different for everyone.

Though hearing what others may think opens your mind also to other reasons and interpretations

I don't think anyone was waiting for anything besides yourself, but it seems you once again have fished out your ammo to continue your campaign from your thread in this one. I wish you hadn't attached yourself to this thread to debate whether conjuring demons is legitimate, because I am fairly certain that that's not what this thread is about.

I will not proceed in the two way topic that I did not start :)

I will not even answer the reply a few above mine :)

And, you are correct, this topic is about dreams, and Demons in dreams. So, I have a right to reply how I feel about that.

As for dreams. I rarely have any, and when I do I only remember them for a very short while. I can say I might remember a dream once every 4 months. They are always just some very trippy thing, my wife laughs at them, so do I. I wonder how the hell my mind comes up with that stuff.

Wish I could remember one to share...

As for a dream I do remember and will not forget ( and I really think it was SP after reading about it ).....

It was Christmas time, I was around 11 years old. My bedroom door was open, and was the last room on the left of the hallway. At the end of the hallway was the bathroom.

I kept seeing a white figure, very hard to explain, kind of like that trail cam white figure ( remember that? ) but about 4 feet tall. It kept popping out from the corner and looking at me from the other room. I could not move or scream, and I was terrified.

My dad got up to go to the bathroom, I was scared for him...I tried to yell, but could not. He went into the bathroom, and this thing went to the door after he closed it, then it went into the furnace closet and waited...

That is all I remember, but can see it clear as day, 35 years later.

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 1

If there is no sense of trust or respect between two parties in the first place then it can be deemed a very sensible course of action in any negotiable situation to not follow through or withdraw. That course of action doesn't always imply what you are trying to imply. Try and view it that way and perhaps you can accept that it couldn't work out for whatever reason and it is offensive to imply that there has to be a bad or shameful reason for it. Just let it go -

Now back to the topic because this thread is being derailed regardless who is trying to say what about it.

• Like 1

This may seem accurate to you, but dreams are extremely personal in depth and meaning. To interpret another's dream is near impossible. I wonder why people don't realize this when interpreting others dreams with such certainty.

Yes, I just post what I am seeing in the dream or experience & then I feel I have added my two cents to the topic. I don't expect anyone to see or believe my point of view however. It's just my own point of view

• Like 1

Yes, I just post what I am seeing in the dream or experience & then I feel I have added my two cents to the topic. I don't expect anyone to see or believe my point of view however. It's just my own point of view

I think people respect you doing that. I have not read much about reading of dreams, but I do recall that there is data that back up what dreams can mean.

• Like 2

I think people respect you doing that. I have not read much about reading of dreams, but I do recall that there is data that back up what dreams can mean.

Reading about reading dreams eh? Sounds interesting.

I'll bet there's some data but how solid would data be when it comes to a dream someone has had?

Reading about reading dreams eh? Sounds interesting.

I'll bet there's some data but how solid would data be when it comes to a dream someone has had?

Start here.......

From a person with a PHD....

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/insomniac/201002/the-power-and-purpose-dreams

Once you learned how to get rid of them?

Demons,and spirits who like to annoy sensitive people ,tend to visit ....a lot. If you learn how to banish them,they cannot enter your personal space or home .

My visitations are what led me on the pagan path . If you are being harrassed ,you learn right away how to get rid of what bothers you .

Protection and banishing spells ,rituals,and circles ,are the first things I ever learned .

• Like 1

I've had several dreams that I don't know if they classify as diabolical but sure gave me a start upon waking up.

One, I had was I was in a mental institution and as I was walking through it, I remember remarking about how elegant the new red carpeting looked. I would see people in all forms of dismay and in some cases, decay, but, the one that struck me the most bizarre was an opened wooden coffin that was propped up and I could see someone in there but all I could hear were animalistic grunts and sounds. I made my way to a restroom that was the most brilliantly white color and even had a bed in there (don't ask, it is a dream...) There was a little girl laying on the bed and I could see that she was saying something but I couldn't hear any sound after leaving all the ruckus in the outer room so I motioned for the girl to come closer. As she was approaching, I noticed that she had totally black eyes but a porceline doll-like face. She didn't approach my ear like I asked her but stood in front of me and as I regarded her, she then jumped up and roared in my face making a sound like a lion while distorting her face...

Second one was that I was in a doctors office and apparently near the end of the line with a bunch of people ahead of me. I was with a black haired girl in the line waiting for what seemed like forever when I started noticing a guy at the front of the line sneezing something awful. All of the people were indifferent to him but he was sneezing like crazy. Then, I noticed that more and more people were sneezing too and at that moment the guy sneezing like crazy turned around and looked directly at us. It was funny (later, not at the time though!) and scary at the same time because he resembled Conan O'Brien but sinister looking with black hair, red rimmed eyes and just generally sick looking. By that time, I started pulling my girlfriend toward the back of the room where an elevator was and as I was waiting for it to open all the infected people started making their way towards us making these really creepy inhuman sounds. We managed to get away from the people but the only way to go was up, so we went to the roof of the building which was pretty high up but after we got off the elevator, we started hearing the people making their way up from the 2nd elevator... then it ended there...

I don't think these were influenced by spiritual evil forces but rather fast food and stress which are, in fact, evil forces... :)

So I was thinking back to a nightmare I had a ways back.

And now I'm wondering.

Thinking away.

My nightmare I had a while back started in a church. An old looking church with a high pointed ceiling and a stage type thing by the back wall. I remember in that nightmare I was terrified. I was hiding behind a pew and I was trembling. I looked around for a second and saw this little girl type thing with arms that drooped all the way down to the floor. She stood about as tall as my knees. But when she looked my way, still walking across the isle as I'm sitting there petrified stiff it looked like a twisted monkey/girl. I remember feeling like it was hostile. I remember seeing the same exact thing after that happen, the dream just repeated itself and then suddenly I'm out of the church and hanging out with my family talking to family friends right outside of the church.

Has anyone else had dreams like that? Where there's a hostile thing in your dream/nightmare?

And if not, what do you think about it? I can't make any sense of it

I had a dream where a dog exploded, not just once, but four times. The same dog. It keept following me around, and exploded.... over and over again.

What do you think about THAT??

I had a dream where a dog exploded, not just once, but four times. The same dog. It keept following me around, and exploded.... over and over again.

What do you think about THAT??

Sounds like a Monty Python movie.....

Sounds like a Monty Python movie.....

Or, the beginning of a Serbian porn flick.

• Like 1

By that time, I started pulling my girlfriend toward the back of the room where an elevator was and as I was waiting for it to open all the infected people started making their way towards us making these really creepy inhuman sounds. We managed to get away from the people but the only way to go was up, so we went to the roof of the building which was pretty high up but after we got off the elevator, we started hearing the people making their way up from the 2nd elevator... then it ended there...

Smart move distancing yourself from the Cone Zone.

conan_o_brien.jpg

• Like 1

Or, the beginning of a Serbian porn flick.

Googling now

Googling now

Be careful..... A Serbian Film, is the name of this disgusting train wreck.

Be careful..... A Serbian Film, is the name of this disgusting train wreck.

Was a bad idea....

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
Demons,and spirits who like to annoy sensitive people ,tend to visit ....a lot. If you learn how to banish them,they cannot enter your personal space or home .

My visitations are what led me on the pagan path . If you are being harrassed ,you learn right away how to get rid of what bothers you .

Protection and banishing spells ,rituals,and circles ,are the first things I ever learned .

I hear that Simbi.

I went through this myself as a very young child. I had an entity that plagued my dreams with his pals every night. Almost every morning my folks would find me in the hallway curled up next to the heater vent clutching my blanket and teddy bear. My room was terrifying. No pets would enter it. Once my brother and I tried to force our dog into it just to see what would happen. She clawed and balked. It took both of us all our strength to push her across the threshold and close the door. The second we did, she shot across the room, cowered in the corner diagonally-across [furthest away from] my closet and sat shaking, horrified, pupils dialted as wide as dinner plates. She was staring fixedly at something near the ceiling just outside my closet. We kept trying to pet and calm her, to no avail. She kept shaking worse and worse. The second we opened the door, she shot out like a rocket and wouldn't let us catch her or play with her for days afterwards.

What came into my dreams in that room was for lack of a better description, a demon. He alternated between giving me nightmares and coercing me to "join his side". The dreams went on and on. Sleep parlysis. Visions of things coming alive in my room; my dolls trying to choke me to death. He/it put all this into my head. As the years went by [yes, years...I suffered with this almost nightly for years], I began to expand my abilities in dreaming just to escape this guy. Still he plauged me. As I got older, able to read and comprehend well, around 10, I got ahold of a black arts book. In it, it said how to conjure dark beings. It also told how to make them leave. It said just to simply tell them with words loud and clear in your dreams and awake [but more dreaming] to STOP. And to mean it. Words in our world are just trite vehicles to chatter with. In that world, dreaming, they are THE LAW.

Also laughter and belittling a demon is like poison to him. Their bid is to devour the energy released by fear. How I got rid of my idiot was to begin laughing at him in dreams. Just imagine him in silly clothes or having his scary eyes turn into butterflies, daisies or something. It begins to dissolve his power. Then as this progressed his fear-mongering got worse. [They don't like to give up on a free buffet too easily]. So then it came to a showdown. One dream he locked me into a room. A weird pink fleshy room with no doors or windows: just me and him. So he played his final card. He promised all these great powers if I assented to "join them". I sat there listening to him. He still tried to look menacing, like an authority figure who wasn't really giving me a choice, but I knew I had the choice. So I looked straight at him when he was finished and I said loudly and emphatically, 'NO!'. He kept at me. NO!!'. Again. And finally I said "No, I don't want anything to do with you or your friends, your ways, your kind. Leave me alone. NOW." And as I said that, a door suddenly appeared in the room. I walked out of it and that was the end of my nightmares.

I occasionally have normal nightmares that are mild and born from day to day anxieties. But nothing like the kind he gave me. They were themed...is the best way I can describe it. Phantasmagorically frightening. I began to get numb to them, or to take this type of fear as normal.

Edited by SSilhouette

• 2 weeks later...

English is not my first lanugage, so I do apologize for my grammar :)

This is my repetitive demons dream. Last ten years I have this dream from time to time. First - I am not religious, that is weird in context of this dream, because its abut demons.

So, in my repetitive dream - scenario is always different, but ending is exactly the same. There are always few people around me in different situations. And dream is often very long. End of these dreams is very short. One of those persons comes close to me, put mouth on my ear and whisper with...I don't know how to explain...loud, whispering growling...and that makes me paralyzed. After that, in these dreams, that person turn out to be demon i know that when I hear that growling whisper....and that person puts her/his hand on my stomach tickling me...and I can't stand that, I scream in my dream and I wake up every time, horrified. That person is always female. Anny suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...

You shouldn't let anyone near your belly in life or in dreams unless you really trust them. That is the area where your life energy can be quickly drained away. The scenario reminds me of how a leech sucks blood. First the paralysis, paralyzing bite and then the sucking of the life force.

When you see the dream coming to an end, try, strive to change the ending somehow..where you call the shots. See what happens. Let me know.

• 2 months later...

I had a dream that had the Seven Deadly Sins demons in it. But strangely only the sins I was struggling with. Lust, anger and greed. I woke up, thought about it for a second. And just started praying. That didn't help me to calm down, so I got my mom and talked about it. I didn't go back to sleep that night.

Other dreams I have are when a dark, growling voice is having an argument with a light, heavenly voice. And the argument is always about who gets my soul. It's very strange. The light voice always wins though.

Can anyone explain this?