Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] ET/UFOs/Discs/Saucers

topsecretresearch

Summary: Wrinkled skin E T's are described in both close encounters and abductions. Most notably the latter. These beings are described as having a dwarf or pudgy appearance. Sometimes the wrinkled-type E T's are observed with The Greys. This has been depicted in the movie Communion based on Whitley Strieber's best selling book. It's not unusual to hear about multiple ET types during abductions. The skin color has been described as grey, blue, and brown. Sometimes these beings are observed wearing cloaks. One of the most famous cases involving a wrinkled skin ET was the 1973 Pascagoula, Mississippi abduction involving Charles Hickson and Calvin Parker. This figure differed in some ways to the dwarf aliens but shares the same commonality as having wrinkled skin. A very early case would be from the year 1955 related by UFO researcher Leonard H. Stringfield. It was a roadside encounter that occurred in Loveland, Ohio where missing time was reported, hinting at a possible abduction. Please share any information you have about wrinkled skin E T's. See examples of wrinkled skin E T's below.

• March, 1955. Loveland, Ohio

Source: Inside Saucer Post ...3.0 Blue by Leonard H. Stringfield

1955loveland.jpg?height=200&width=106

Gnomen seen by "R.H." on a road near Loveland, Ohio, March, 1955. Note the frog like mouths, rolls of fat on brow and the lop-sided chest.

• October 11, 1973. Pascagoula, Mississippi

065.jpg

Charles Hickson: "It was very wrinkled, and it appeared to me to be something like an elephant skin but I don't know if it was a metal or what it was but it seemed to be very wrinkled with the wrinkles running horizontal."

• October 19, 1973. Ashburn, Georgia

Source: Webb in 1973 Year of The Humanoid

From the elbows down the arms were narrow and wrinkled, like a chicken's legs.

• February 23, 1975. Kofu City, Yamanshi Prefecture, Japan

KofuCityalien.jpg?height=200&width=157

His skin was dark brown & he had pointed ears, but his large head had no eyes, nose or mouth, merely wrinkles on the "face" ….

• 1985. Upstate NY

062.jpg

The other day I saw an alien that was wrinkled, hairy, smelly, AND had a snake-like tongue.

Maybe the wrinkled skin one are the older ones.

Maybe the wrinkled skin one are the older ones.

That is reported in some cases invloving these aliens.

I read that Communion book, interesting stuff

I read it too, utter bollox from start to finish.

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 2

I read it too, utter bollox from start to finish.

Well thats depending on how your looking at it if your taking it as his account of what actually happened to him or a good bit of fiction. Its a good bit of fiction I thought

I'll update more when I get time. People are reporting claws on some these wrinkled aliens.

It's similar to other abduction cases:

• January 9, 1978; South Middleton, Massachusetts

Source: David Webb, Mufon Journal # 143

reeeeeet.JPG

reeet.JPG?height=320&width=180

• 1978. New York

Source:

velezpainting2.jpeg

John Velez.

VELEZ: I've seen three different types. The small gray ones. They're about three to three and a half feet tall. They have like an upside down pear shaped head, with a pointy chin; large black eyes that wrap around the sides of the head; and very thin bodies,arms like Gumbies, they look like rubbery things. It's not joints kind of like we have. And just very, very thin.

Then there's another group that are smaller, maybe two feet high, that wear these burlapy, very rough fabric robes; and have bluish or purplish skin—very dark skin.

Then there's a taller version—of the gray variety that I described, with the big eyes—that are usually the ones that are involved in the medical procedures. Or if there's any communicating that needs to be done, they're usually the ones that do it.

Edited by topsecretresearch

These look similar....

• August 10, 1989. Hartshead Moor West Yorjkshire England

cx101.jpg

• September 2, 1995; Bothell, Washington

bethel.jpg

The more I hear all these different descriptions the more I start to disbelieve some of this stuff. It seems some aliens had discovered our existance and now every alien in the vicinity is landing on our doorstep.

The more I hear all these different descriptions the more I start to disbelieve some of this stuff. It seems some aliens had discovered our existance and now every alien in the vicinity is landing on our doorstep.

Humans are small fry, a relatively new species. There are many ET's out there or families of ET's. We are at a stage of development where what we do affects all life on this planet so other ET's are taking notice.

VisGd-p34a.jpg?height=155&width=400

VisGd-p34b.jpg?height=124&width=320

Page 34 includes an eyewitness drawing of Dahami by Garnette Doonan, as well as my depiction of the space colony to which Garnette was taken, the face of an elder council member from Dahami and Estartleah's group, a profile of a "Vectra" type reptilian, which serve as guards on the space colony as well as at a base Garnette has been to. All the beings depicted on this page, except for the reptilian, glow from within. The space colony closely resembles a drawing of a space colony that appears in the book Encounters by Dr. Edith Fiore and Garnette wonders if she and the experiencer "Linda" from Fiore's book might have both been taken to the same place.

Also on this page are depictions of beings who were seen by another witness, when they visited her in her bedroom and tried to dissuade her from investigating a UFO sighting in the area. At the time of the visitation, she wasn't even aware that this sighting had been reported, and didn't find out until the next morning. The interesting thing about these beings is that they bore some similarity in appearance to Dahami, even wearing the same insignia. I call them football heads, because their heads are shaped kind of like an American football standing on end.

It would seem to me to make sense that there would be more than one type of alien, if this universe is teeming with them

• Like 1

Well thats depending on how your looking at it if your taking it as his account of what actually happened to him or a good bit of fiction. Its a good bit of fiction I thought

Yes, as a study in psychosis it's worth a read.

I'll update more when I get time. People are reporting claws on some these wrinkled aliens.

thanks for posting this, I will look into this one some more as I see similarities to the beings described in the Pascagoula case. I have yet to see anyone describe the same beings as the two men did, this is as close as I have seen.

cheers

I'll post more when I get time.

appreciated, anything further on the said case would be very interesting.....although I will dig into it myself at some point anyway.

:tu:

appreciated, anything further on the said case would be very interesting.....although I will dig into it myself at some point anyway.

:tu:

Some commonaities in the Charles Hickson case reflected in other reports.

Grey skin.

Wrinkled skin.

Long Arms

Robotic

Elliptical or Disc-shaped craft.

"grumbling" noise or mumbling sound.

• Like 1

• 02 June 1975. Janesville, Wisconsin.

Synopsis: According to the witness, on the morning of 02 June 1975, he was adducted by two aliens while riding his bicycle near Janesville, Wisconsin.

Evidence Submitted: Five photos of alleged wounds inflicted by aliens.

Initial Action: This UFO case was opened as a CE5, an abducted witness that suffers from physical and psychological injuries.

Investigation and Findings: After a four-month investigation and several interviews with the witness, the was riding along a trail and saw an unidentified metallic cylinder craft standing upright with tripod landing gear. The craft also had a giant parabolic rectangular radar dish that was slowly rotating. When the witness approached the craft, he saw two aliens. The two aliens, however, did not look like the grays typically seen during a close encounter. According to the witness, these aliens looked similar to the creatures Travis Walton described years later in his abduction. The aliens, according to the witness, are described as "wrinkly light brown in color with very thin arms and legs and eyes that were a little bigger than the average humans but separated much farther on the face. They also had a very small mouth". When the witness stopped to observe the craft and the two aliens, the witness claims "time" appeared to have stopped and that he "froze and could not move". At this point, one of the aliens saw the witness. The witness was then startled by a car horn and when he looked to his left he saw his mother in her car along the road. His mother said she was worried because he had been gone for over 8 hours, although only minutes had passed for the witness. Investigator Note: Initial cooperation with the witness provided additional information to this investigation; however, at times the witness would not participate in the investigation for several months - claiming he had been abducted by aliens, which accounted for his absence. As of early October 2012, the witness no longer responded to the investigators inquiries and the case was closed as unresolved.

"The aliens, according to the witness, are described as "wrinkly light brown in color with very thin arms and legs and eyes that were a little bigger than the average humans but separated much farther on the face."

Brown skin = 2 (1971, Sunnyland, Illinois; 1975, Kofu City, Japan)

It would seem to me to make sense that there would be more than one type of alien, if this universe is teeming with them

Makes sense to me.

Why would they all look alike? They are probably as diverse as humans are in appearance and personality. Total possibility since we don't know what's what outside of our own little world.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

38a5c6040561.gif?height=320&width=165

• 1994; Tiete, Sao Paolo State, Brazil

Source: Albert S. Rosales, Humanoid Contact Database 1994, case # 2364, citing Brazilian UFO Report, Vol. 1, No. 1'

bbi80.JPG

1994 - Two observers in Tiete, Sao Paolo State, Brazil watched a luminous greenish sphere land nearby them at 11:00 p.m.. Two humanoid figures appeared next to the object. They were described as 1.20 meters tall, with very pale skin and four-fingered hands, large staring eyes, and two small holes for a nose. One of the witnesses directed a flashlight at the figures, and a beam of light from the object immediately disabled it. The beings and the object then left. Crushed grass was found at the scene.

bbi72.JPG?height=320&width=235

• Like 1

Evolution may have allowed the species to have four figure.

This is so funny. It reminds me of every Loonytoons cartoon I've ever watched.