Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] ET/UFOs/Discs/Saucers

topsecretresearch

the researchers were looking the other way freetoroam .... the aliens are sneaky like that

They must have attended the same training course as Bigfoot. Stealth and Obfuscation 101... It's a mandatory course for a PhD in the Fooling Earthlings sciences.

• Like 3

My apologies for being so blunt, but you are not doing research.

Your wrong on this point. People do online research.

You are under the illusion that mindless copy/pasting is research, which it is not. Your posts are rife with examples of your inability to understand what research actually entails..

Your wrong on this point. Acquiring data may require cut and pasting. It's not an illusion.

Just like quality research is not publishing a book and trying to sell it. That was a pretty inaccurate/silly statement by you.

One example was the AWACS post where you claimed as fact that the top radar dome was inspired a disk sighting by the inventor's son (which you couldn't name, neither father nor son) and it was very obvious from the get go that you knew nothing of the plane, RADAR, the inventors and after the second post not even the source where you allegedly read this tripe. That is not serious research, that is nonsense peddling based on a belief you want to uphold by all costs.

It's better to write that you a praphrasing when referring to what a person has stated. It's easy to quote out of context or put words in a persons mouth.

I actually did read that on a person's blog that had photos of the disc radar ontop the plane, his father etc. I think there was even an illustration of the disc sighting. No I'm not a aviation/radar expert. I never claimed to be.

Next is this harassing drivel, again of which you have no understanding whatsoever of the underlying physics and technology. Should you have had that you would long ago have realized how ridiculous the notion actually is. Alas not.

This statement is vague nonsense.

And you can't point to a single part of your research that is new and groundbreaking, because there is none. It is the same drivel that has been regurgitated by numerous posters before you, equally inept at looking deep into the cases and really understanding them..

Another innacurate statement and also more vague nonsense. "Underside Of Disc - Circles" Where else do you see that?

The serious UFOLogist, no, but one never hears anything from them as they have not found anything. The rest of this flying circus, no doubts that they are in it for the money..

More vague nonsense. Ufologist have not found anything? A total nonsense statement. It's like writing "underlying physics" in an effort to make yourself look clever. What underlying physics? It's just overly critical utter nonsense that does't really say anything except that you don't think highly of my post.

I don't care if you don't like my post. Then don't repsond. This guy is too funny.

This just emphasizes that you do not understand what research is - at all. You don't even recall which language you translated it from? And this "Some translations are kind of funny but it should be pretty obvious" is just plain out idiotic. You claim to be a researcher, then it is your job to ensure that what you post is obvious to understand and nothing was lost during translation. Naturally, you understand french or had someone understanding french reading it for you so you know the translation is accurate. Why do I think not?

It really isn't that hard. Find the source link and read the foreign language version. I'm compiling a lot of cases and want to know the gist of the case. A lot of my research is to glean details about occupants and they types of craft. Yes, you can do this online since a lot of these case are online. In PDF forum say a MUFON newsletter or on UFO Evidence, NUFORC some other web site that has archives of UFO cases.

And you just illustrated that you do not know science either (which has been obvious for a long time).

See: Why do scientists look for patterns - Wiki Answers

They may come for many reasons, or they may not.

I just wasted my valuable research time responding to you. wha..wha..wha...

Or could the infinitely more reasonable answer be that the photos are fake. We've had several threads on here running into thousands of posts asking for the best evidence to prove the existance of alien life. And guess what the results were.

No you are reasoning that the photos must be fake because of a bias. I see no evidence that they are.

• March 10, 1993. Australia

UFO-045.jpg

you seriously think that's the real deal?

c2cc71c6beab.jpg

• Like 2

No you are reasoning that the photos must be fake because of a bias. I see no evidence that they are.

I don't think you have even looked.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

Your wrong on this point. People do online research.

I never claimed otherwise.

Your wrong on this point. Acquiring data may require cut and pasting. It's not an illusion.

Again, I never claimed otherwise. However, research entails data processing and acquiring data is only a part of that, processing said data is the important part and understanding it imperative. So far you have only gotten to the stage of copy/pasting, which is not research by any stretch of the imagination.

That is mindless copy/pasting.

Just like quality research is not publishing a book and trying to sell it. That was a pretty inaccurate/silly statement by you.

Again, I never said it was. Quality research is what lies behind writing the book.

It's better to write that you a praphrasing when referring to what a person has stated. It's easy to quote out of context or put words in a persons mouth.

It is, which is why real researchers are very careful how they convey information.

I actually did read that on a person's blog that had photos of the disc radar ontop the plane, his father etc. I think there was even an illustration of the disc sighting. No I'm not a aviation/radar expert. I never claimed to be.

You claim to be a real researcher, yet you have the audacity to claim as fact that the AWACS was inspired by a disc sighting based on a person's blog you read, but cannot reference in a topic that you admittedly do not understand invented by people you hadn't read up on.

Pray tell, why should anyone take that seriously as a researcher?! You would be laughed backwards out of the room in any serious research setting.

This statement is vague nonsense.

No, what is vague is your claim of harassment but without the means to explain the how. We have already been through the why.

Another innacurate statement and also more vague nonsense. "Underside Of Disc - Circles" Where else do you see that?

This site has had numerous examples of such.

More vague nonsense. Ufologist have not found anything? A total nonsense statement. It's like writing "underlying physics" in an effort to make yourself look clever. What underlying physics? It's just overly critical utter nonsense that does't really say anything except that you don't think highly of my post.

Because they haven't found anything. Pure and simple, if they had we wouldn't be having this discussion in the first place. And I don't need to make myself look clever.

I don't care if you don't like my post. Then don't repsond. This guy is too funny.

And I don't care what you think, when I see pure drivel I will comment so as limit the extent of it's propagation. This is a discussion forum and whether you like it or not, when you post you invite every single member here on UM to comment.

It really isn't that hard. Find the source link and read the foreign language version. I'm compiling a lot of cases and want to know the gist of the case. A lot of my research is to glean details about occupants and they types of craft. Yes, you can do this online since a lot of these case are online. In PDF forum say a MUFON newsletter or on UFO Evidence, NUFORC some other web site that has archives of UFO cases.

You completely missed the point, which again just goes to show that you are not a researcher. Any researcher worth his or her salt will look into all details and completely understand a topic to the best of their abilities before publishing about it. You are without any critique just taking a text in french, pushing it through Google translate and posting that without even knowing what the text really said - because you want to know the gist of the case? How can you know the gist if you don't know the details?

Again, in any serious research setting you would be laughed backwards our of the room.

Uhm, so? What is new in that? But all researchers also make sure that all their data points they use are valid before making them part of the pattern. You are not, you take whatever fits your imagination.

I just wasted my valuable research time responding to you. wha..wha..wha...

Then don't respond. And trust me, looking at your research, you didn't lose anything.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited by badeskov
  • Like 2

But I did have something to add, and it was not a cheque.

Can you answer my question earlier and explain why none of those UFO`s were spotted while entering our Earths atmosphere? (pictures of meteorites will not be accepted).

ape-waving.gif

• Like 1

ape-waving.gif

I think that is going to be a mightily hard question to answer, as to the best of my knowledge none ever were. And the ones spotted outside of Earth's atmosphere somehow never entered it.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

Well ... guess I didn't get to spend my five bucks on something faked ...

• Like 1

I think that is going to be a mightily hard question to answer, as to the best of my knowledge none ever were. And the ones spotted outside of Earth's atmosphere somehow never entered it.

Cheers,

Badeskov

I am beginning to think topsecretresearch is avoiding this question. I was hoping a man of his expertise and with so many pics of UFO`s he would have some info on this. He has practically every comic pic of what an alien can look like on his site.

I mean, if I can not ask the top researcher out there, then who can I ask?knownothing.gif

Could flying saucer type craft be powered by a Nuclear Batteries?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_battery

The terms atomic battery, nuclear battery, tritium battery and radioisotope generator are used to describe a device which uses energy from the decay of a radioactive isotope to generate electricity. Like nuclear reactors they generate electricity from atomic energy, but differ in that they do not use a chain reaction. Compared to other batteries they are very costly, but have extremely long life and high energy density, and so they are mainly used as power sources for equipment that must operate unattended for long periods of time, such as spacecraft, pacemakers,underwater systems and automated scientific stations in remote parts of the world.

nuclear-battery-rtg-msl-curiosity-111121d-02.jpg?1321913890

Do the ET craft also use Plasma Motors?

Is the alien nuclear batter more powerful for its size since it does not use... [This part has been censored]

I am beginning to think topsecretresearch is avoiding this question. I was hoping a man of his expertise and with so many pics of UFO`s he would have some info on this. He has practically every comic pic of what an alien can look like on his site.

I mean, if I can not ask the top researcher out there, then who can I ask?knownothing.gif

I think you are correct. Definitely looks like some avoidance tactics is going on..... :unsure2: Oh well, that carries answers in and of itself in my honest opinion.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

http://en.wikipedia..../Atomic_battery

<image snipped>

I would certainly hope they use something a little more potent than nuclear batteries. Fusion reactors or what have you.

Do the ET craft also use Plasma Motors?

Again, besides that I wouldn't use the term motor in this respect, I would certainly hope that ET would be using something much more potent.

Is the alien nuclear batter more powerful for its size since it does not use... [This part has been censored]

Censored how? Nonetheless, I am sure ET would have more compact batteries, but a nuclear battery would only yield so much. You would need something else to cross interstellar space.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

I disagree here. There is a lot of research and consulting work based on what a person knows and making sense out of data. You're thinking of classic UFOlogy when a UFOlogist has a book of their own work published.

You seem to be thinking you should be paid for your hobby.

You had a pay pal link?? LOL. What are you selling? Heaps of crap you have copied and pasted from other places on the net? That's hilarious.

How much was this convincing information worth?

har5.jpg

I disagree with the debunker fallacy that money is a Ufologist motivating factor. I believe many of these people have a sincere interest in the subject matter.

As if you would agree? LOL.

All I see is some grown men acting like kids who are doing their damnedest to not do an honset days work. They like to spin tales about what their imagination can muster.

It should be obvious that's from Google translate I think from French. Some translations are kind of funny but it should be pretty obvious.

Would it not be prudent of a researcher even a top secret one to correct these nuances before presenting?

I don't have a beef with SETI and they may be a sicentific organization but what Ufologist do is just as valid. Some UFOs could be ET or ETI. Some of this ETI could have been aware of us and this planet may not wish to contact SETI or even our own primitive government. They may come here for their own reasons. So instead of looking way out there at the stars advanced ETs may come and go as they please and may not wish to alarm the general population or interfere with our own development. This of course is reflected in some UFO encounters, close encounters, and alien abductions.

Just as valid? You are being serious aren't you? That is an insult. The great men such as Carl Sagan, who helped organise and launch the vehicles we now have in Interstellar space, which may actually answer these questions are leagues above the clowns who make up aliens to fit into pop culture camp fire tales. There are two types of "believer" and the idiots you keep touting are not fit to wipe the bottoms of these great men who actually take steps forward. They would be more suited to producing more novels that come in handy when toilet paper is at a minimum.

That you could make such an inane stament shows you have little understanding or regard for the phenomena. It seems ironic that those who claim to have the deepest interest only have a personal interest, not a genuine one. I guess that which is most important to them takes priority over actual fact?

Alarm the general population? Not one UFO has ever been documented entering or leaving the atmosphere let alone the solar system, but yet are caught whilst inside of our atmosphere, and never leave for space, but trundle away to some land-bound direction. The fears people hold for UFO's are entirely their own.

The Pussies.

• Like 2

Because of the questionable moderating (merging of threads and changing of thread title) and 10 against 1 ratio of negative people who seem to have a problem with aliens and want to flame and trash every thread I have to throw in the towl on the UM forums.

See ya'

towl ?

an alien artifact ? is it ?

or is it the legend of the .....

943256_589876774369807_6425181_n.jpg

Edited by third_eye
  • Like 1

<snip>

They would be more suited to producing more novels that come in handy when toilet paper is at a minimum.

<snip>

Psyche, old mate, that made me think of Evangium...

<snip>

2. If Mr 'Badeskov' is incessantly ranting, I must be satan himself to you then, since I'm publically on the record as stating that Mr. Bragalia's "research" into Roswell has about has about the same literary value as toilet paper. And since it's obviously in 'Witness to Roswell' redux... I'm sure you can figure it out for yourself.

<snip>

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

We really need to have some factual evidence and High quality Video`s and Film of ,Say a Ten Mile across Mother in Low Atmosphere like 5,000 feet MSL without a peep,noise, AKA District 9 movie. Then we might quiver in our boots a bit? :tu:

• Like 2

14179_546293892061429_2105283099_n.jpg

apologies ... this the best that can be provided for the time being ...

quiver in socks ?

• Like 3

UFO's are simply undentified flying objects..that's the criteria. However, they are often military craft [California] and they can be border patrol in the sky in places such as Arizona, Texas and New Mexico. Most UFO aren't associated with any alien sightings. That's something different entirely.

Don't make me question evidence of intelligent life on this planet. lol just kidding everyone

you seriously think that's the real deal?

c2cc71c6beab.jpg

What does that indicate? It looks like a person put some circles over a photo in Photoshop.

But I did have something to add, and it was not a cheque.

Can you answer my question earlier and explain why none of those UFO`s were spotted while entering our Earths atmosphere? (pictures of meteorites will not be accepted).

Actually I recall reading several cases where a person described a streak across the sky and then a craft approach. Allagash may be one of the cases. Also if you are dealing with an advanced race it's rather arrogant to assume they can't enter earths atmosphere undetected.

Edited by topsecretresearch

June 17, 1950. Hasselbach, Germany

Source: http://www.ufoeviden...ses/case715.htm

Source: Kathimerini newspaper (Athens, Greece), 1952, found in declassfied CIA files

linkeufo.jpg

• March 30, 1966 - Wall Township, New Jersey

Source: http://www.ufoeviden...0s/photo207.htm

March%2C%201966%20%20-%20%20Wall%20Township%2C%20New%20Jersey%2C%20USA.jpg

The same type of disc craft observed. Here's the rendering:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

waltownship1.jpg

Edited by topsecretresearch

http://en.wikipedia..../Atomic_battery

450px-Cutdrawing_of_an_GPHS-RTG.jpg

The terms atomic battery, nuclear battery, tritium battery and radioisotope generator are used to describe a device which uses energy from the decay of a radioactive isotope to generate electricity. Like nuclear reactors they generate electricity from atomic energy, but differ in that they do not use a chain reaction. Compared to other batteries they are very costly, but have extremely long life and high energy density, and so they are mainly used as power sources for equipment that must operate unattended for long periods of time, such as spacecraft, pacemakers, underwater systems and automated scientific stations in remote parts of the world.

Do the ET craft also use Plasma Motors? Plasma (the glowing effect) is observed in UFO sightings.

• Like 1