Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Republican backlash can undermine Republicans

pallidin

The current moves by the Republicans to demonize the Democrates will not hold well for them in the long-term.

If this were vica-versa, I would say the same.

Some from the Republican party are distancing themeselves from this high-caliber partisan rhetoric which, to them, has nothing but ONLY to do with the next Presidential election.

How sick.

BTW, I will NOT argue specifics, they have already and will continue to be argued.

I'm just making a statement that I think that partisan politics have come to a new level of total crap.

Argue all you want. I won't. I think it's pathetic.

• Like 1

It would be nice for some silence from the militants on both sides.

It's laughed at but, can't we all just get along? :)

• Like 1

The current moves by the Republicans to demonize the Democrates will not hold well for them in the long-term.

Some from the Republican party are distancing themeselves from this high-caliber partisan rhetoric which, to them, has nothing but ONLY to do with the next Presidential election.

How sick.

BTW, I will NOT argue specifics, they have already and will continue to be argued.

I'm just making a statement that I think that partisan politics have come to a new level of total crap.

Argue all you want. I won't. I think it's pathetic.

By high caliber I suppose you mean in terms of weight of shot, not as in quality, since most of it is as subtle and accurate at hitting its target as an artillery barrage before a WWI battle.

• Like 1

By high caliber I suppose you mean in terms of weight of shot, not as in quality, since most of it is as subtle and accurate at hitting its target as an artillery barrage before a WWI battle.

You would be correct. Thank you for that clarification for others.. :tu:

Edited by pallidin

How sick.

So, calling Mitt Romney a murderer, and flatly stating he's never paid taxes, that wasn't as bad as calling an Administration on their admitted, and lied-about errors?

Harte

• Like 1

Well anything that hurts either party, Im down with.

• Like 2

Well anything that hurts either party, Im down with.

I feel exactly the same about the two big parties in Australia. It reminds me of what Kissinger(I think) said about the Iran-Iraq War; "It's too bad they can't both lose."

• Like 1