Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Assad Ready to Strike Tel Aviv

AlasBabylon

Homosexuality is a sin before God. So is murder and eating too many twinkies or drinking 2 cases of beer a day. My point is that the sin of others is not my concern. I am called to love the sinner and to tell them the good news. You might as well ask if I think it would be okay if San Francisco were destroyed. God does the judging AB...you should try to remember that.

And I edit this to add that I find your use of the expression "jew state" to be offensive and racist.

Israel refers to itself as a "Jewish State and Democracy". If you are going to take up these comments as offensive and racist then take it up with Israeli government itself. They said it, not AB.

Missiles, homosexuality, and religion......

That is what I got from this thread.

I do wonder, does Revelation chapter 17 & chapter 18 refer to Jerusalem or Rome, both cities are surrounded by seven hills (verse 9)? Does verses 17 & 18 in chapter 17 and verses 23 & 24 in chapter 18 describe Rome or Jerusalem?

Oh and there's this little piece in Revelation 11:8 "... great city which mystically is called Sodom and Egypt, WHERE also their Lord was CRUCIFIED."

And what about this other piece in Revelation 18:4-6 "And I heard another voice from heaven saying, "Come out of her, my people, that you may not participate in her sins and that you may not receive of her plagues.

For her sins have piled up as high as heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities.

Pay her back even as she has paid, and give back to her double according to her deeds; in the cup which she has mixed, mix twice as much for her."

Edited by B Jenkins

I do wonder, does Revelation chapter 17 & chapter 18 refer to Jerusalem or Rome, both cities are surrounded by seven hills (verse 9)? Does verses 17 & 18 in chapter 17 and verses 23 & 24 in chapter 18 describe Rome or Jerusalem?

Oh and there's this little piece in Revelation 11:8 "... great city which mystically is called Sodom and Egypt, WHERE also their Lord was CRUCIFIED."

And what about this other piece in Revelation 18:4-6 "And I heard another voice from heaven saying, "Come out of her, my people, that you may not participate in her sins and that you may not receive of her plagues.

For her sins have piled up as high as heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities.

Pay her back even as she has paid, and give back to her double according to her deeds; in the cup which she has mixed, mix twice as much for her."

Rev 17 says Mystery Babylon sits on seven hills and many waters.

Ancient Babylon literally sat upon the Euphrates River. See Jeremiah 51:13.

I liken that to the seven continents/seven seas of the earth... which means

Mystery Babylon is global... conquering, controlling many diverse places/peoples.

Interestingly... the seven rays from the USA's Statue of Liberty's crown also

represent the seven seas/seven continents of the earth.

See my blog for more info:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=3610&showentry=27431

Edited by AlasBabylon

Something I always thought was interesting...

God's anointed King Cyrus conquered Babylon

in a similar way as God's anointed King David

conquered Zion... secretly entering along a

water path.

Syrian-Hizballah's capture of Qusayr opens direct weapons route to Lebanon

http://www.debka.com...oute-to-Lebanon

I love to read Debka - I usually do so while eating popcorn, so entertaining, but like other good movies, rarely true :(

If this report does happen to be accurate then a war is about to spill over the whole region and maybe farther depending on Russia and the diminutive Tsar.

I love to read Debka - I usually do so while eating popcorn, so entertaining, but like other good movies, rarely true :(

If this report does happen to be accurate then a war is about to spill over the whole region and maybe farther depending on Russia and the diminutive Tsar.

Debka is sometimes a questionable source.

I'm curious about all the "Tsar" Putin jabs.

Edited by AlasBabylon

" Syria seizes Israeli army vehicle used by insurgents in al-Qusayr "

" The Syrian army has confiscated an Israeli military vehicle used by foreign-backed militants

in Syria’s strategic western city of al-Qusayr.

The Lebanese channel al-Mayadeen broadcast the video of the confiscated vehicle on Monday."

" The Syrian army says it has also found Israeli-made rockets in a weapons cache seized from

militants in Homs province. "

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/05/20/304468/syria-captures-israeli-army-vehicle/

Edited by AlasBabylon

got nothing to do with the Bible or any religious book.

Saddam Hit Israel not seen you mention that

Nah it has everything to do with the Bible and the Quran too.

Its the script our leaders have been following since the end of WW2.

Nah it has everything to do with the Bible and the Quran too.

Its the script our leaders have been following since the end of WW2.

The end of WW2 [which was a continuation of WW1] was the beginning

of the global reign of Mystery Babylon... so it makes Biblical and

historical sense that Edom would be allied with Babylon [Psalm 137]

and Edom would occupy God's Holy Land.

The end of WW2 [which was a continuation of WW1] was the beginning

of the global reign of Mystery Babylon... so it makes Biblical and

historical sense that Edom would be allied with Babylon [Psalm 137]

and Edom would occupy God's Holy Land.

The worrying thing is both sides are playing along

The worrying thing is both sides are playing along

How do you define, "playing along" ??

When Cyrus' troops entered Babylon by stealth... they "played along" for awhile...

until they reached the citadel... but Cyrus didn't make 'playing the fool' his life's work.

According to Xenophon, before Cyrus conquered Babylon he told his soldiers:

"Now, let us go against them. Many of them are asleep; many of them are intoxicated;

and all of them are unfit for battle."

Edited by AlasBabylon

" Babylon was the epitome of arrogance. She boasted that no one would be able to conquer this powerful citadel.

The Babylonians felt absolutely secure within their mighty fortress, and believed that the capital city would

never be vanquished.

“I shall be mistress forever...

I am, and there is none else besides me; I shall not sit as a widow, neither shall I know the loss of children”

(Isaiah 47:7-8)

Inscriptions from the Chaldean archives have illustrated the haughty disposition that characterized the Babylonian rulers (Millard 1985, 138) "

Edited by AlasBabylon

Debka is sometimes a questionable source.

I'm curious about all the "Tsar" Putin jabs.

I have found Debka to be inaccurate far more often than it is accurate. And my opinion - and that is all it is - of Putin is that he is an old school power hungry communist type. He is not so subtly turning the clock (and freedoms) back to where they were a few decades ago. I think enough freedom has been insinuated into the Russian psyche now that it will be a tall order for him to actually retake iron control over Russia but I truly believe he has this in mind in the not so distant future. As I have said before - I LIKE the few Russians I have known - proud, strong and fierce but tend toward arrogance and not enough circumspection for my liking. Obviously one cannot judge an entire people on the acts of the few but IF the majority are like those few then Putin may have a willing audience initially...especially if (when) the economies take a plunge. Edited by and then

And my opinion - and that is all it is - of Putin is that he is an old school power hungry communist type. He is not so subtly turning the clock (and freedoms) back to where they were a few decades ago. I think enough freedom has been insinuated into the Russian psyche now that it will be a tall order for him to actually retake iron control over Russia but I truly believe he has this in mind in the not so distant future. As I have said before - I LIKE the few Russians I have known - proud, strong and fierce but tend toward arrogance and not enough circumspection for my liking. Obviously one cannot judge an entire people on the acts of the few but IF the majority are like those few then Putin may have a willing audience initially...especially if (when) the economies take a plunge.

You didn't explain why you repeatedly have called Putin, "Tsar"

If you think Putin is a communist... why not call him that ?

The term, "Tsar", has a divine, holy, Christian mystique...

hardly a term to call one you believe to be an atheist communist.

You didn't explain why you repeatedly have called Putin, "Tsar"

If you think Putin is a communist... why not call him that ?

The term, "Tsar", has a divine, holy, Christian mystique...

hardly a term to call one you believe to be an atheist communist.

I attach no mystical religious cache to the term. It's a handy moniker for a power hungry, evil little man. He was and is KGB bred. He thinks in the same terms and that organization was every bit as ruthless as the CIA - if not more so. I believe he wants to be the "boss" and will spin his webs and do his deals until he reaches that position - papa Joe would have been proud.

• 1 year later...

" Syria seizes Israeli army vehicle used by insurgents in al-Qusayr "

" The Syrian army has confiscated an Israeli military vehicle used by foreign-backed militants

in Syria’s strategic western city of al-Qusayr.

The Lebanese channel al-Mayadeen broadcast the video of the confiscated vehicle on Monday."

" The Syrian army says it has also found Israeli-made rockets in a weapons cache seized from

militants in Homs province. "

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/05/20/304468/syria-captures-israeli-army-vehicle/

Interesting.

Interesting.

My guess is that Israel is trying to keep the devil they know and keep out the one they don't. That or possibly they lost some equipment they've told no one about - but that seems unlikely.

Well, the information is coming from Iranian State TV. Nuff said ?

I think of this underequipped army of 15,000 trying to do "their thing" in Israel and absolutely laugh at it.

WHat will they do against Israeli tanks, jets, Helicopters etc etc? It would be a joke. And I am not saying that to be funny

Seeing most of the post just advising that this topic should be in Relegion forum