Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Divine Vocabulary

White Crane Feather

So I'm up late, bored, the baby is in bed with us and he keeps kicking me, and as usual my mind is going 1000 miles an hour, so I have a request.

I thought this should belong in the skeptics category because I'm a skeptic of things like the bible code, or these strange yet beautifully creative mathematical frameworks that people come up with to 'proove' their own brand of spirituality.

Years go I learned that if you create a sifer of a = 6 b = 12 c = 18 ........ etc. And you tally up the total for the word "computer" you get 666. As a nieve 14 year old Christian , I thought this might mean computers were the manifestation of the antichrist.

A few years latter I was questioning this and I discovered that any number used as the base would repeat itself three times if plugged into the alphabet and that word tallied up. I was awed by this at first until I realized that any word with an alphabet of one's that added up to 111 would have this same property with any numbers used as the base.

What can I say I get bored really easy.

I don't really feel like programming a spread sheet to figure this out, so I'm asking for your help.

I want to know all the English words that add up to 111 if a = 1 B=2 c = 3 ....... etc

I will take these words and make predictions and proove the existence of God .

Come on it will be fun. I can't do it alone.

We will call it the divine it the divine vocabulary.

Remember all the letters in the word must add up to 111.

3 15 13 16 21 20 5 18

c o m p u t e r = 111

Edited by Seeker79
  • Like 1

You'd really want to have some kind of a program for this mate. I've done this kind of a thing with LibreCalc Office, know it can do it, at least if you know the commands, can show you the ropes. Should be fairly simple once you get the hold of it. Then just get an online dictionary and keep inserting words to that program and see which ones match 111. The most laborous part is to add all the words I figure.

That's how I'd do it anyhow, instead of counting all of them by hand. But that program doesn't seem to obey a lot of commands or the commands make no sense to me... roundabout things. Sigh.. just need a program like that anyhow, you'd think it's simple but something so simple doesn't seem to be simple after all.

You'd really want to have some kind of a program for this mate. I've done this kind of a thing with LibreCalc Office, know it can do it, at least if you know the commands, can show you the ropes. Should be fairly simple once you get the hold of it. Then just get an online dictionary and keep inserting words to that program and see which ones match 111. The most laborous part is to add all the words I figure.

That's how I'd do it anyhow, instead of counting all of them by hand. But that program doesn't seem to obey a lot of commands or the commands make no sense to me... roundabout things. Sigh.. just need a program like that anyhow, you'd think it's simple but something so simple doesn't seem to be simple after all.

I could do it with a spread sheet, but Im really not that excited about a plug and chug project that really is just for fun. I was hopeing to generate interest. If a lot of people just found one word, we would have a good start.

Here are some.

111(Simple)/666(English)

The devil god

The furor

A fire lover

A liquid fire

Fire bringer

Loves fire

Seeds of fire

Staff of fire

Wiccan beliefs

Infernal agenda