Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

School bus terror drill in Texas

Clarakore

Not the first of its kind but a school bus terror drill will occur shortly in Texas.

More information will be given after it happens.

There will be a simulated explosion.

No link? Is it being run by state or federal government?

• Like 1

Doesn't hurt to have terror drills just like you have them for tornadoes and earthquakes.

Would like to see a link.

Link please?

I know I for one agree with that govenor, or mayor or whatever from AZ. If you see fema conducting a drill, you better run like hell.

• Like 3

Not the first of its kind but a school bus terror drill will occur shortly in Texas.

More information will be given after it happens.

There will be a simulated explosion.

Is that one where the supposed terrorists are fanatical home-schoolers?

• Like 2

This just hit the wires within the last hour.

http://www.ksat.com/edison-high-school-holds-mock-disaster-drill/-/478556/20224414/-/10655yb/-/index.html

There were no advertised federal agencies involved. Municipal law enforcement, emergency services, and students from two magnet programs participated.

Edited by Leave Britney alone!

This sounds like an excellent idea and a great educational experience for the students!

• Like 1

I don't know.. maybe it's a good idea... but really, how many school buses do we think are going to be 'terrorized'? My only real concern with this is how it might affect the kids.

Surely the whole idea would frighten them ... necessarily?

I don't know.. maybe it's a good idea... but really, how many school buses do we think are going to be 'terrorized'? My only real concern with this is how it might affect the kids.

Surely the whole idea would frighten them ... necessarily?

I think it was a positive experience for the kids, and I doubt any of them were frightened any more than I was frightened when I watched a drunk driving accident emergency response demonstration in highschool.

• Like 1

I think its a horrible idea. The statistical odds of ever having to deal with such a thing are next to nothing. This is only to beat it into the brains of children that they need to be afraid of terrorists.

• Like 2

I think its a horrible idea. The statistical odds of ever having to deal with such a thing are next to nothing. This is only to beat it into the brains of children that they need to be afraid of terrorists.

Or, perhaps it wasnt that. Perhaps "The exercise was designed to give students a chance to put into practice the skills they've learned throughout the year [...]"

• Like 1

Yeah. We shouldn't teach our children important life saving skills such as CPR, dialing 911, etc.../sarcasm

Did you bother reading the news article? Or did you just decide to offer random conjecture?

• Like 1

Well, that brings back memories of drills at school during the 1950s where we practiced taking cover under our desk.

LOL Duck and Cover! My elder sisters practiced that drill . If a nuclear blast is close enough to make Hiding under your Desk a reasonable defense for falling or flying debris ... your most likely dead anyway! Or will be soon from radiation poisoning .

That was another ridiculous practice of terrorizing children to drive home the point that they were daily in a life threatening situation that only the government/military could protect them from.

Edited by lightly
  • Like 1

I agree with you , you're right, it's a terrible idea for the general public, but , for them it's a grand idea of initiating unbeknownst to the targeted individuals that they are experiences the effects of psychological programming .

Not everyone has the instinct to perceive the way the government , globalist think in terms of how they have always utilized tactics to control society.

So having emergency plans/drills for, oh, a gunman in a school...this is inappropriate?

The terror organizations have no qualms and have stated their intentions. The kids need to be appropriately brought up to speed on how the world works, and to understand that bad things happen.

I agree with you , you're right, it's a terrible idea for the general public, but , for them it's a grand idea of initiating unbeknownst to the targeted individuals that they are experiences the effects of psychological programming .

Not everyone has the instinct to perceive the way the government , globalist think in terms of how they have always utilized tactics to control society.

Remember when kids went to school to learn and stuff? Now it's just doing drills, collecting condoms, going to assemblies about drugs and getting suspended for pointing your finger in the shape of a gun.

Or makeing pipe bombs and blowing up there teachers ? Its maybe a product of our socitiey !

the dawning of the low information age...

Take away the damn calculators and make them LEARN math! Take away their texting and they couldn't write a sentence on paper.

What happens when the sun burps and all the computer chips go tango uniform???

So much information instantly available, but only a tiny minority (work to) understand the data in depth. The rest just jump to ignorant conclusions, while confidently thinking they have it all figured out...

• Like 1

Wow, I think it's outstanding the school offered this, a chance for kids enrolled in the magnet programs to have a chance to experience a "real" situation like that. I would expect it out of a tertiary program of course, but pretty neat it's a high school program.

• Like 1